What are the coins to absolutely stay away from...

What are the coins to absolutely stay away from? I'm talking about the ones that are only shilled by people who have no idea what they're doing

>POSW
>Bitbean

Dash

ripple, its a pumpndump by the creator and dev team that own 89% of the supply

Ethereum

/thread

Ethereum. It's shilled so much here that I just want to kill all these fucking ETH cucks

u mad?

fuckin a

i cant even comprehend the multidimensional autismo of that dude

i cant expand that pic for more than like 3 seconds... its like i wanna rage and cringe at the same time

>bean
Bitbean is a the top up and coming sub million cap coin.

haha niggers, i made 12k$ in 2 months, u mad?
stay cucks

Why does POSW get so much hate?

It only tells me it's a coin worth investing in

Dude he's learning fucking Hebrew to do business with the Jews, if anything that's a sign to fucking buy. Follow the Jews to get rich. Not to mention the whole "ETH alliance" thing which adds more credibility and value to it than most shitcoins. ETH will soon be about equal to Bitcoin.

they doubt meme magic

Nah I made 16k this month, and the months not over. So not mad

wasnt talking to you, but gratz homo

>What are the coins to absolutely stay away from? I'm talking about the ones that are only shilled by people who have no idea what they're doing
>
>>POSW
>>Bitbean

Bitbean is fucking awesome. Another coin where you will eat your words mate.

my trips confirm

Trump
Panda coin(pnd)
Doge coin
Ripple (xrp) if you want super low gains because the dev team are jews who control the price to keep it stable instead of volatile like a normal crypto.
Ethereum (because 10x gains won't mean jackshit)

PIVX
LEPEN
XRP

POSW and CHC are the biggest garbocoins shilled around these parts

I understand Posw hate with their shit dividends, but why CHC? Is it because it's only traded on cryptopia?