Hey lads my sister is buying a house for 150k in a decent area in Kansas city. This would be her first one...

Hey lads my sister is buying a house for 150k in a decent area in Kansas city. This would be her first one, what she should be looking out for from shifty jews?

That depends. How old is the house? Is it in an HOA?

You can usually find public records on houses. Look for when they where built.

No it's not but have to put 1k earnest money just to check it out, is this common?

About to go check it out here in a few hours, what are some red flags lads

protip: don't live in kc they place is dogshit usa

I have been all over the US, its all the same imo

Alright things have changed i have taken over, going to check the house out at 3. I'll probably low ball them since it is such a old house and go from there

get the house inspected BEFORE you make an offer

also, get a BPO (broker's price opinion) from a third party

>what she should be looking out for from shifty jews
usually public housing or apartments to shift nigs into the school system.

What does this do?

>No it's not but have to put 1k earnest money just to check it out, is this common?

WUT

What i said, she says you get it back but it's just to show you are a serious buyer? Idk chicks are dumb

Never heard of this. Then again I've never bought a house.

oh god
that year and that price
let me guess

it's a shitty slab house built in a hurry for GI's returning from the war, probably north of Shawnee Mission Parkway, that smells like cat piss every time you open the door

I agree with this, but am afraid I will feel the exact same way about living anywhere else

It's not uncommon although I would argue that it's not necessary for a $150k house. Maybe someone got murdered in it so they thought they'd have a lot of looky lous.

Right on the money. I was actually wondering why so many houses looked the same but that's defiantly why now that i think about it. I plan on adding some modern stuff (badass firepit patio) and taking a profit on it in 2-3 years, it wasn't too bad

>let me guess
>it's a shitty slab house built in a hurry for GI's returning from the war, probably north of Shawnee Mission Parkway, that smells like cat piss every time you open the door
10/10 local residents insight

is this copy pasta or am i having the most autistic de ja vu ever experienced?

I live in the Kc area and unless you have to dont live in the city

I live in KC, it's really going to shit because of the nogs.

Can't even go around the Plaza at night now lel.

And when you get the house inspected you need to find your own inspector, don't use one provided by the realtor. I did and the inspector that I still payed for swept stuff under the rug that should have caused me to walk or get a nice chunk knocked off the price. But I trusted someone who just wanted to make a sale.

She's an idiot. Just buy some 50K shitter or get cheap rent and invest the rest. Fucking normies complain about being poor after doing stupid shit like this.

Eh based on location alone it will at the very least hold its value, having a inspection done then probably going.hakf as long as she agrees to sell in 2-3 years