/dsg/ - DROPSHIP GENERAL

Effective Facebook advertisements edition

DROSHIPPING GUIDE: drive.google.com/open?id=1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M

MORE: dropshiptips.com

PREVIOUS:

Other urls found in this thread:

dropshiptips.com/fiverrgig
dropshiptips.com
dropshiptips.com/write-super-effective-facebook-advertisement/
dropshippers.blog/2017/04/06/guide-dropshipping-on-amazon-using-the-shotgun-method-perfect-for-beginners/
dropshiptips.com/five-best-tools-dropshipping/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alright so in the next couple of posts I'll go over some of my tips for effective FB advertisements, would be great if others could help chime in.

Who is this semen demon?

read

>Part 1 - Writing your post.

The image explains most of this part, lead in with a question, followed by a promotion, optionally showing scarcity or a limited amount.

Next step is super important and I see so many people miss then. INCLUDE A CALL TO ACTION. You would not believe how many ads I see that don't have a direct link telling me to buy their product. It's horrendous.

Drop shipping is over saturated and a waste of time.

>Part 2 - Image or video?
I've always had better engagement and conversions when using a video. Images just don't get the same results. The issue is, making a good video could be hard. Luckily a few months ago I found a solution.

I tested an ad where instead of showing off my product, I hired somebody on Fiverr for $5 to make me a video explaining it's features.

dropshiptips.com/fiverrgig

I believe it's due to the curiosity, but running that video in a Facebook advertisement always worked for me, and probably will work for you too.

>Part 3 - The details

Brand New Ad:
-If over $3.00 CPC = PAUSE
-If less than 2x ROAS = PAUSE (ROAS = Return On Ad Spend)
-If $20.00 CPM = PAUSE
-If less than 2% CTR = PAUSE
-If $15 spend, no sale = PAUSE

If 2x ROAS or Greater for past 7 days average = keep it running
2-3 bad days = try to pause and see what's not working

Not really much to explain there, just some tips for when you start running your advertisement and want to manage costs.

I disagree.
Either people buy stuff online, or they don't. If dropshipping is saturated, then shopping is saturated, and the only way out is KYS.

Is Google's adwords usefull ?

Yea, especially when you get the free $100 credit.

Might focus on.AdWords next thread

Bump this thread is really interesting and has been really helpful even if my thing is affiliated marketing. Thanks user

The fact that there are stupid people who believes in this business scam makes the scam actually works.

No worries. Glad to be helpful

So Tyler Smith. You're the shmuck shilling all that aff links.

Yea man, what's up

>scam

did you not see all the payouts in the last thread?

How to choose a niche?

I was thinking about selling specific kind of electronics that produced in my country but as it looks like it is impossible to purchase from manafacturer individual numbers of product.

Check out hot amazon items right now

MORE LIKE DROP

S

H

I

T

T

I

N

G

xD so orignal

They showed how much the payouts but not the order ID. Those were just test orders probably.

Lazy rich people not realizing Amazon, Newegg, etc., are dropshit schemes.

Dropshitting on ebay, getting $100-$150 profit daily. Pic related, screened just now.

that was emails from shopify saying payouts sent to bank??

nice

Make sure to check out

dropshiptips.com

Jesus Christ, if there are stupid people who will fall for your shop scheme, then who isn't going to fall for this dropshitting scheme? Of course, richfags who has $750 to throw at the river.

>did you not see the payouts!!??

lmfao this is like pyramid scheme-speak 101 and your tips in part 3 show that you are just marketing said pyramid to the autists on the chans who believe that because they have the super autist powers and can understand these formulas that they will succede

oh well it's pretty cool anyway

Drop shipping is bullshit.

and have you tried it?

HOW MUCH DO I NEED FOR THIS GF

100,000 Ethererum

shitcoiners leave

Yes. For a long time. There are fucking hundreds of thousands of stores dropshipping nowadays and FB has changed their ad algorithms to the point where it kills off all the small bidders. By small bidders, I mean people who run ads with less than 5000 dollars a day

I moved on to making an actual fucking business (I know, what a crazy notion) with unique things. The overhead was large, but if I would have known how much better it is than DS, I would have never even tried it.

The only ones making money dropshipping are:

0.5% of actual dropshipping stores and people like Mr Shlomo over here who profit off of retards by selling books about it.

Drop Shipping is simply the latest get rich quick scheme. Used to work, no longer. Do yourself a favor and move on to real, solid business plans

I think a lot more than 0.5% make.money

>0.5% of actual dropshipping stores... profit
Ignoring the fact that 99.5% of stats are pulled out of one's arse in the spur of the moment;

That is not an issue when the startup cost is less than $10 per year though. I've got loads of sites laying around. As long as they make me more than $20 per year, I renew the domain.

so how much do you guys make a month?
>posts without proof doesn't count

My fb ads are getting likes and shares but those fuckers won't buy anything on my website yet.
My store is open since 48hours now

Dude's right. There are lots of Pajeets and Mohammeds stealing my sales and almost every niche is saturated. On ebay, take off by selling cheap Chinese stuff for the first year. Once you get a top seller title you can go to salehoo and find suppliers who sell original and innovative products that have good profit margins.

Once again, pic of hot girl to catch your attention and OP spammnig his website.

Result: You read the thread and you still aren't making any money because there's nothing useful on it other than people asking how to make money and LARPers.

But as Facebook user that formatting and especially those astericks at the end make me instantly want to report it as spam or hide it.

Y'all got any analytics to prove that formatting style is most effective. I realize that normies are stupid, so I can't assume how things work with me work for everybody.

n-ice

the last picture was hotter, I don't know why. I think it flattered her face more.

How fo you handle returns and charge bacs as a drop shipper? This is something I'm worried about as a beginner.

Curious about this too

can i get an invite to the discord?

I've tried drop shipping but nobody ever buys my products. I had my own website and everything. I pulled out before I lost everything.

Salehoo was fucking horrible and overpriced.

what does everything mean?

I'll make sure you get banned if you ever spread your cancer on the discord. It's people like you that give a bad rep for dropshitting.

Ooh wow big tuff guy pls no ban mr admin ahh

How long did you run ads for
Did you even run ads
What were you selling

Make a retardedly over the top return policy, but if they threaten to chargevack just refund

Hey man first off cheers for sticking on topic

I didnt mention the asterisk social proof in my post because I agree, its pretty dumb. Maybe emojis could work down there depending on your niche.

I havent got pics because im on my phone but I did a split test on Facebook, and the ad with a copy similar to pic related had higher conversion by about 30%

>tried it
>failed
>tried again
>failed again

There's gotta be another way goys. I fucking NEED passive income/online income. I've been out of high school for like 7 years and ain't done fucking shit. If I don't start making like $100 a day by the end of the year I'm putting my Mossberg in my mouth

Figure what you did wrong, how were you getting traffic and what were you selling?

Dude this is the key to yojr online income,
Explain why your store isnt workin

I ran great ads on Instagram, twitter, and Facebook. Had the worst conversion rate of all time, which was about 2 weeks of running those ads. I had about 500 store views and 0 sales.

I guess I'll just keep sinking what very little money I have until I get this right.

Would you two anons be so kind to be transparent with me about what your average monthly profits are? I just want to see what can actually be done.

Store A: $350 a month usd

Store B: made up to $2k a month but that was seasonal

>Make a retardedly over the top return policy, but if they threaten to chargevack just refund
Sales 101. Exceed expectations by lowering expectations.

>Hey can I still get the 10% sales price?
>That ended yesterday... you're too late. But I'll ask the boss... you're in luck, he says we can knock off 5% of the price even though the sale ended yesterday. Isn't that great!?

>and the ad with a copy similar to pic related had higher conversion by about 30%
Compared to? What was the jist of the alternative?

Was your targeting the problem?

This thread has been summed up into one post which I will update
dropshiptips.com/write-super-effective-facebook-advertisement/

lmao who would shill this fiverr

worse than a shitcoiner

me. It's cheap and if you give them a script they can't make typos. who cares if they are probably all Rajeets operating from a mudhut

shitcoins: gambling and shilling

dropshipping: proven to provide passive online income (if done right)

I have made myself a list of niches to look into, what are some good places to look at to see which ones are a good idea to try?

google trends
any other keyword planner

thanks

That is horrible advice. Its been proven the best ad copy has no more than 5 words.

This dude is a shill. If he was making money drop shipping he wouldn't be pushing his awful advice so he can get referral commission's from shopify from the gullible people who signs up through his affiliate links.

Asking for links and shares lowers the reach of a post on Facebook as well

Show me your proof its been "proven"

You're a dumbass I started my store a week ago without even niche research and barely used any money for ads and I already have two orders. Stfu

Why are people on here so fucking negative? Oh well, stay poverty mindset and 9-5 socially conditioned sheeple

why dont you send a link to the discord ffs?

dropshippers.blog/2017/04/06/guide-dropshipping-on-amazon-using-the-shotgun-method-perfect-for-beginners/

lol alibonus is such a scam

'cause this is now /shitcoinshill

Good work man, always great to see success stories. Email me at [email protected] if you want some more help

I've got 2 payouts of over $100, even if it looks dodgy as fucj, it works

thanks for the content

I've got my site, social media accounts, and working on getting my shopify set up. Biggest thing left is to list products and start shilling. Before that I want to do a sort of test run order for myself to see how packages come in through AliExpress. I feel like the sellers will just blow me off if I ask for a free sample, and I've seen packages from China before and they come in looking like shit. I want to limit dealing with returns as much as I can, what do you guys tell chinks to do when it comes to shipping your products everywhere? Won't they put Chinese invoices in the package and have delivery addresses from China? Sorry if stupid paranoid questions.

Oberlo lets you set a message to be sent to the chinks everytime you buy. Set it to like "no marketing material or thank you cards please, this is a gift"
-

Isn't it better to use Banggood for unbranded items? AliExpress sellers are too sketchy for me

Can I get into dropshipping if I'm outside of US?

Yes, just make sure you don't have to have a license or similar.

thank you sir

dropshiptips.com/five-best-tools-dropshipping/

FUCK DROPSHITTING AND BUY THE FUCKIN DIP

FIND AN ASSET THAT'S PRICE IS PLUNGING

AND JUST BUY BUY BUY YOU FUCKS

THAT'S THE ROAD TO MONEY

DROPSHITTING CAN EAT A FUCKING PISS DOG

so you're the one making ugly spelling mistakes then?

Did you not see that it was THEIR preview video that THEY made??

At least it wasnt a cancercoin shill i guessss

thanks, im testing right now, figured i'd just buy a dirt cheap item i plan to list and see how it comes in. i also sent a message to the seller to see how they respond, have you had any problems communicating with sellers?

and should I even have a return policy? for those of you with a store up what is your return policy if any?

Alibaba is geared towards bulk buying, so the sellers are more open to sending samples.

So, from what I understand, this type of ad is known in the Facebook platform as a Promoted Post. Promoted posts don't get access to the same conversion optimization feature that actual advertisements do which is the only reason to even use Facebook ads.

Noob question here. So I have a strong website domain for a niche market. Someone mentioned teespring.com as a good website for making custom t-shirts. But each t-shirt is $10 base fee (not including p&p fees). How am I supposed to make money from this? Also for my website to accept transactions I'd need to upgrade my current plan to an extremely expensive one. Or would it be better to just use shopify and incorporate it somehow? I'm kind of confused about this. Thanks.

>Also for my website to accept transactions I'd need to upgrade my current plan to an extremely expensive one.
WTF are you talking about?

The current plan I have for my website doesn't allow for stuff like orders/payments. I'd need to upgrade to get those features. It's a Weebly website.

Shoot me an email, user. I'm going to point you in the direction of a series of free videos, about 20, roughly an hour a piece. If you watch and study tf out of them, you can be successful.

Email is [email protected]

user, serious question - why do you do this? why do you get more people in this to just make it more saturated and more difficult to profit off? all these retards are already elitist douche bags who think they're smarter than everybody with their faggot little cryptos - why can't you let them stick to that and let us make this profit

Please don't do it. Go get cryptos or something