Listened to Veeky Forums when ETH was $7 and went all in with my $37,000 collegefag savings

>listened to Veeky Forums when ETH was $7 and went all in with my $37,000 collegefag savings
>at the time my asshole stepdad said I was being idiotic and short sighted
>threatened to kick me out so that I would be "forced" to put it back into money to survive (mum thankfully refused to kick me out)
>today show him the current price of $74
>last night show him my fiat holdings on various exchanges
>watch as he comes to the realisation that his NEET autistic step son is already more successful than him
>hear him fucked my mum extra hard last night in a pathetic attempt to appear alpha

I am so thankful to you autisitic shills. This dumb cunt would beat me routinely when I was in highschool and is probably the reason I am so autistic. Thanks to you he is now the pathetic loser of the household.

Nocoiners when will they learn...

you move out tho?
if no, just kill yourself.

I'm doing the same thing but with POSW right now.

Good job OP

This made me smile, user.

Top Kek.

you're murican right?

nice larp

Australian

>hear him fucked my mum extra hard last night in a pathetic attempt to appear alpha

If I had a stepdad I would move out ASAP and never talk to any of my parents again. Probably fuck with him before I left too.

Get out OP

Has he tried to ask you for money yet? I say you mentally break him in some way with this, keep flaunting you're the alpha of the house now and undermine the shit out of him.

If you were to mock and be alpha to him, you would be a no better cuck and beta than your step dad OP.

Now, you have abotu 300 k including the taxes; just enough for a nice house. I say, before you go all out buying stupid shit, you learn to day trade stocks now that you have over 25 k or continue day trading crypto.

But. desu, i would gtfo out of your house right now. if your step dad can beat you, then hes probably going to get drunk and try to kill you one night

GL

I sincerely hope you didn't put 37k in POSW

You're an inspiration to all Australian NEET's user.

I put in $10k

I'll call you guys from the moon

Still, lucky fucking cunt!

If you want to get creative though go feed that fuck to a croc or a roo, with zero remorse!

So you're a NEET who has never been outside with over 400k.
Sure man

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ahahhaahhahahahahahhahahah

You should be the one fucking her now user

Kek

Or write us from the homeless shelter.

Nice proof faggot.

lol

Hope this is true OP. If so, congratulations.

Kek holy shit what a life.

This board has more LARPing than /qst/

>tfw you have the opposite outcome as OP

>$400k

It doesn't matter who you are, if you don't see the real value in the story you should just give up you giant mistake.

This.

show poofs

Fake and gay and cuckolded

>inventing stored to impress neets in a Chinese imageboard

Hope this is true.

OP, please do a timestamp with you transferring a set amount of ETH to another account.

ATTENTION.

Rule #1 of investing: Never tell anyone how much you are earning. It feels good for a little while, but only trouble lies ahead. Either they will ask for advice, fuck up and blame you, or they will just assume you will pick up bills for the group more often. I've tripled my money the last two months, but I am still going to ask my dad for a loan under the guise that I'm shit broke. If I told him about my gains I wouldn't be able to get money from him.

>I've tripled my money but I'm going to ask my dad for a loan
Future billionaire spotted

When will the next ETH dip happen?
Is it mooning to 100, got 9200€ lying around
should i go all in ? missed the last gain train dont wanna be a nocoiner anymore

>ETH
>dipping
>ever

Buy a cheap coin that will actually make you rich instead. POSW, RLC and Litecoin are good options.

whoever believes that if a moron (oh hey, its biz). Even if this was true, he would have sold at 10$

yea and depressing asf

Most pro protip ever told on Veeky Forums.

>Telling other people your business

OP you need to get your head out of your ass before you seriously get fucked over

Why do you want to make 30% in a month or sth, when you could make 100% with another established, non-shit, but more volatile coin? ETH is for big longterm holdings. If you want to put those 9k away for at least a year fine. But if you cream yourself over a potential "moon" from 70 to 100, then there are much better short term investments. First find sources for info and recommendations other than Veeky Forums. This place is purely for shooting the shit. The rare good advice is also found on better sources and usually way earlier and in greater detail.

What makes you not want to share the sources is it greed, elitism or something else? Honest question.

TELL ME THE FUCKING SOURCES NOW!! I JUST WANNA BE RICH PLEEEEEEASE!!! I DON'T WANT TO MISS THE MOON AGAIN. I am so tired of being a stupid nocoiner. Help me make millions. I beg.

All those gains and you choose to sit up at night listening to your mom getting pounded by some man. Congratulations you're still a fucking idiot.

aka full jewmode

why spend your own money when you can get it elsewhere for free

hahaha yeah this

Fantastic LARP

10/10 would kek again

I'm not talking about "secret sources", just getting your news from somewhere else and getting to know some people who have experience and know what they're doing. Start by subscribing to High altitude investments and Aaron AG on youtube, learn basic technical analysis and find some good discords, telegrams or slacks. My main source are people I got to know.

this
why the fuck woulld you tell your step dad who hates you???????

You know what to do now

hitman.jpg

Once it will hit $300 at end of year, it will dip slightly due to weak hands, maybe 30-40 dollars down. Then we're riding it all the way to $1000 and more. Ain't no breaks on slavic trains

Post screenshots or youre a larping faggot.

Should I buy Litecoin? I don't hear much about it but what I do hear is good.

>scan thread
>see no proof

Buy a powerball if you want to pretend bud

>at the time my asshole stepdad said I was being idiotic and short sighted

He was right.

It could have gone completely the other way. Like it did for millions of retards and "traders" in the past who you never heard of.

Just because it went the right way had nothing to do with your skill, research or knowledge.

Don't give yourself too much credit. You won the equivalent of a scratch and win prize.

you can expect any easy pump the day before segwit gets activated. what happens afterwards is anyone guess and it really dpends on if at the same time the other cryptos go up or down during the pump. if you get a collapse in other cryptos and a huge pump in litcoin then it may have more legs for a second pump.

>Telling people you don't like about your wealth.

>claims to be wealthy
>lives with mom and step dad.

He's still the alpha, user. he's fucking your mother and you're not. You need to fix this immediately.

Op pls reply

Thats true
Remember,
dont put people like him up as if they won the big blazillion jackpot from some power ball lottery. He invested, took the same or even higher risk than any wall street brooker ever did. Both requires no skill, no quaification but come capital. Well and guts is required too, which 90% of the todays population dont have.

best post

Much love user. You a boss. Flex on that man

>pour 37000$ into POSW
>get fucked extra hard by his stepdad in a pathetic attempt to not get kicked out the house.

And record it while you're at it :)!

>it's a roleplaying thread

Sage and hide