Hi anons

hi anons

Is there anybody who understands about real investments?

My mind is so confused and I need recommendations from you.
I have 250k in cash and my goal is reaching $500.000 in cash at the end of the year. Crypto currencies seem risky and stock market is at the peak level.

How can I reach my goal by taking minimum risk? What do you think?

250K ----- > TO 500K At the end of the year?

>Crypto currencies seem risky and stock market is at the peak level.

>How can I reach my goal by taking minimum risk? >What do you think?

you answered your own question
study cryptocurrencies for a month

Bet it all on black

>stock market is at the peak level
Short it, then - if it's at it's peak you just spotted the top.

What a fucking idiot.

>250K ----- > TO 500K At the end of the year?
100% return in 8 months.

Cryptocurrencies are your best bet.
In all other markets,
- old rich people / banks have huge advantages over you or the odds are heavily stacked against you and you would have to use edgy leveraged instruments.

Crypto at least gives you a fair shot with good odds. At least it's not something everybody and their grandma's retirement money is already invested in.

>>stock market is at the peak level
>Short it, then - if it's at it's peak you just spotted the top.
They could just inflate more, like in the 80's. Trump most likely will.

>waaahhhhh I want to get rich but I don't want to do anything risky!!!

Go fuck yourself

buy some puts

easy . multiple mortgages/rental .

2x your money is fuckin ez mate.

come back when your looking to get 20kx returns.

>how can i double my money in 1 year
>with "real" investments

Only way to double your money that fast is gambling.

Even the best investors in the world only get 10-15% returns per year by investing in real stocks and things like that.

Real investor reporting. No fucking joke I would be taking a hard look at sports for a good shot at hitting that kind of target with minimum risk, otherwise you're going to have to be more realistic with your expectations. 10% pa and you're doing OK. 250k just isn't retire and live off interest kind of money.

that's incorrect, on average, yes, 10-15% but that's not accounting for the actual money a single firm/investor makes year on year. Plenty make above that and aren't even above average. This isn't even dipping into trader territory, otherwise you couldn't have people like that guy who beat the S&P for 15 years.

>real investor

>doesn't know how to multiply value exponentially.

Buy lottery tickets OP

A lot of noballers will tell you not to but they'll be BTFO by your seventh lambos

Diversify into photocopied scratchies and back street dice games

Prepare for moon mission OP

do tell

You are not going to double your money in less than a year by not betting a little bit.

"Taking minimum risk" will net you about 6%-8% in that period.

100% return in 8 months?
Even Bridgewater and Renaissance can't manage that, why do you think some NEETs and the few good investors on Veeky Forums have the solution?

I mean, how entitled do you have to be to think you can get 250k just for free!?

START BUYING PUMPNDUMP SHITCOINS

LOOK AT THE ONES WHICH PROMISE THAT SOMEBODY GETS FUCKED (all of them)

BE SHOCKED WHEN THE SCAMCOCK DISTENDS YOUR NEG ASS

To be fair they're in an entirely different game, 2x 250k is nowhere near as unreasonable as 2x however many billions

yet somehow plenty of entreprenuers have managed to go from almost broke to millionaires/ multi millionaires , even billionaires....??/
?
thats 100kx+ return or at least 1k yoy for 10 years averaged pul ur head out ur ass and look and reality and try to find the solutions to problems stead of running your mouth.

swallow my piss

Realistically OP is not going to be able to start, operate and make back his original 250k by the end of the year in business. But I agree in these conditions I find businesses to be the more interesting avenue.

wells fargo business development company leveraged ticker (BDCL)
rose 56% last year as well as returning a 20% dividend , so I hardly think its out of the realm of possibility. Especially when options and swing trading come into the picture.

just because you don't know what your doing, doesn't mean their cant exist people , who have the know how to do what you cannot fathom.
im sorry i have to be the one to break this to you but you are not the center of universal knowledge and value creation expertise. .

What the fuck are you talking about?

>thinking you can make a 100% return
top hedge funds rarely make close to a 50% return kill yourself pleb buy rentals and live in peace

Unironically go to Reddit, they have serious financial professionals who are happy to help out other users for free, rather than a bunch of NEETs who are obsessed with the crypto get-rich-quick strategy (not saying there's anything wrong with crypto, but Veeky Forums is so obsessed with it that real financial advice is in very short supply here).

But also, making a 100% return within a year cannot be done without incurring a high level of risk. Why do you need to double that amount of money? You could just stick it into an index tracker portfolio and watch it accumulate nicely over the space of 10 years with ~6% annual growth, which over time will compound to a pretty sizeable amount.

>double my money in 6 months with minimum risk

Either risk+big gains/losses or safety and small gains

>I want to make a 100% earning in 8 months
>no crypto
>not even stock market

Sell your body

This or selling coke

exactly.

its called using value investing principles to trade
stocks bonds options and futures.

>IMPLYING POOR PEOPLE ACTUALLY GET GRAVES AND LIVE NEAR GRASS

but that's more of a business success than an investment success