Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/support/api/
chainz.cryptoid.info/sys/
github.com/Ryanmtate/poloniex-trading-bot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who much did you start from, user?

Six figgies into cuckcoin

Pretty good returns, famalam.

Last 7 days profit from my Poloniex trading bot.

More info about the bot?

It uses the EMA. It basically buys when the coin dips below 1% under the EMA and then sells when it hits 2% over the EMA.

Last month, started with 1 btc in fabruary.

Did you use nodejs with the poli api?

>It uses the EMA. It basically buys when the coin dips below 1% under the EMA and then sells when it hits 2% over the EMA.
Might be worse than buy and hold.
I'm up 37.5% for the week.

Basically you should win big if markets oscillate in a stable upwards trend range. If markets deviate too strong (e.g. rise veryyyy sharp, or just fall and fall and fall), then buy and hold or another strategy might turn out better.

About $8k between ETH and LTC over the past few months. Bretty gud

Correct!
The bot will automatically sell if the price falls 40%+ after buying. Buy and hold is a riskier strategy.

ive grown up from poverty no inheritance

how do you read these or come up with these numbers?

Which API is that?

Poloniex.
>poloniex.com/support/api/

shiiiet. I don't even know how long should I hold

>mfw only 20 ETH

Do the bot always buy the same quantity, or do you have some probability function implemented? This must work great for bitcoin right now! Steady incline without huge deviation.

>mfw 1.6 ETH

I set different prices for different coins. I usually start with the buy limit set at around 0.03 then if it does well and has a good volume of buys and sells throughout the day I'll up it to between 0.06 and 0.1.

The aim of the bot is to make profit in Bitcoin.

you're not alone. feels bad man :(

That'll be worth $1600 some day soon. Cheer up. :^)

past 2 weeks

what apps are you guys using to track your profits/losses across multiple coins/exchanges

You would have to be super retarded on top of being super unlucky to achieve this.

~3 btc this week

Riding the sys wave

Bullshit, my man. Show me proof of your SYS holdings on the blockchain.
>chainz.cryptoid.info/sys/

Thats on polo. Other mil is in wallet.

Convenient. Give me a blockchain link showing the mil in your wallet's address then.

pic related, updated bot earnings.

1GF4dQWsiYE6Hf5qtiaBPq8YUZrXBcjxUX

What bot you use? Do you day trade aswell on top of that?

Nice bro. Why'd you choose to invest so much in SYS in the first place? Good decision, don't get greedy though - know when to sell.

your pic is my national endemic species, a blind cave-dwelling penis with extracorporeal gills and legs

am i doing this right?

Bot is built in NodeJS, a lot of the code is based on a script I found on GitHub. I'm also running a lending bot alongside it but those stats don't include my lending profit.

are those.... s-stocks?...

I bought in the ICO and have held ever since. It's been a longgggg 3 years to see some good movement. Just believed in the project back then and knew one day it would amount to something. Now China is jumping on board. I said 20k satoshi I would sell.

yeah is that weird???
what do other people buy

Oh so it's your own modified bot. Nice work. Do you see constant profit. What P/L ratio on investment?

Sorry lad, but i'm gonna have to ask you to leave.

Yeah nice man. I'm jelly! Personally, I made some decent coin on ETH. I bought in January last year and held ever since. Sold the majority when it hit 0.04 but I've still got around 50 ETH. To answer your other question, no I don't really day trade. I just have lots of investments on various sites. Also after I collect a few more weeks worth of data on the bot I'm going to deposit more Bitcoin and up the bot buy limits accordingly.
Only been running it for a week so far so that screenshot is my overall stats on my 1BTC deposit.

care to share the link to source bot on github?

Fairly certain it was this one: github.com/Ryanmtate/poloniex-trading-bot

Nice. Always looked into bots, never actually got one going. It really would cut the emotional side of day trading. I just read the charts and look at news, then long or short on Polo or invest in upcomers.

Never got into ETH - kinda kicking myself now though!

tnx m9, will give it a try

No worries. It requires a lot of editing, it won't really work if you just chuck it on a server and run it.

I'm aware of that, I'm looking into it more for purposes of expanding my coding skills which are severely lacking atm
after several bouts of daytrading I don't see myself doing it for much longer so automation presents itself as immensely helpful in this regard

Was 50 btc in sept

What broad steps did you take?

$11 from initial amount of $9

Not actually traded for the past 2 months and I missed the BTC dip so I wasn't able to reap profit from it