>FAQ, guides, TL scenarios, ID list, Yuushas and Fairies TLs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uK3a2KLh2lhmUwprgeHBq-yDKawre4ftQKpAAZYwQhM
>Current Events
New Year's event
Season 2 special stages
Leo invasion
New Year's udon parties
>Upcoming Events
Sekka/Takashima birthday event (this month)
>Current Gacha
Kimono Yuuna/Tama
>Version

Previous thread:

Happy 50th thread, and what good timing.

>Cockubou Seikou

Boy, our 50th thread sure lined up nicely with episode 6 airing.

Predictably, the last episode felt rushed and should have been double length.

Whatever, I thought the ending was fine anyway.

It was good except for the final few seconds which felt rushed. I can forgive that.

When will we get to see glorious animated Wakaba in all her glory

I was a bit underwhelmed by the actual fight against the gods, considering how big of a threat they were made out to be. The other yuushas fought them offscreen and Yuuna basically one-punched everything into daijobu with the help of the ded yuushas.

If it was a double length episode, they could have made the girls have more badass moments or get their asses kicked on-screen before the conclusion, and possibly have a more satisfying ending than a slideshow.

I really wish Yuyuyui had an animated intro. I thought it would when it was first announced but alas.

I want to see her bakaness in all its animated glory.

Yeah, my biggest disappointment was how quickly things got wrapped up with the battle vs the gods. It would've been better as an actual fight.

Hyper Yuuna SSR soon?

Rest in peace Hinata. Your honkers will be remembered.

[poops majestically before perching on her maiden's bosom]

Tougou's face looks fucked up at first glance.

Happy 50th thread from /PMMM/. You finally got there.

But the fire is gone.

Everything is gone.

HEY user

LET'S ENJOY

KAGAWA LIFE

Hi from /drg/, season finale was nice.

Can Bakaba freely roam the lands now?

stop pretending to be from /pmmm/

Nice

Is the suffering over? Are we finally getting Live2D rips?

MajiYuusha hasn't even released the episode yet, so data miner-user is probably still busy.

i can't believe the taisha wanted to become psycho-pass

bump

Done with 4-1. Goodbye you piece of shit invasion.

Ded, just like Gin and the Shinju

pump

i wonder what's going to happen to this game after that s2 ending

>More like Amaterasu Yuna.
>Look at her back, that is the Sun symbol
>As I predicted Wakabird saved them
>Day (Amy) after winning when sunset (Kagutsuchi) before

Reminder that Demon King puppet show foreshadowed that Fire God and 2nd Sun Kagutsuchi will be defeated first. Next part is Tsukuyomi.

>lol Kumeyu kuniyuzuri was a waste of time

>Kumeyu
so Kumeyu not canon now?

Kumeyu sentinels died along the Taisha.

The only ones that got GRAINED were the most loyal ones to the Shinju. If anything, only Saddle-chan got GRAINED.

I wouldn't say not canon, but most of what happened or was hinted at in KuMeYu is irrelevant now.

so what do you guys think will happen next? No way the heavenly gods died just like that. Are the stardusts gone for good?

I dunno but ending sure was underwhelming. I wish winning didn't equate to fire world destroyed. Kumeyu was supposed to fix that.

KuMeYu got cancelled. Time to move on.

I'm not sure. Maybe we'll see a new type of enemies.
We just have to wait for Takahiro to announce something.

>ep2 cliffhanger kinda fixed rushed ep
>ep6 no cliffhanger foreshadowing the next enemy
>2 weeks wait
>no nowayu teaser trailer

Man Takahiro sure sucks at making endings. Is this intentional? I'm already expecting Kagutsuchi's defeat but at least show the next enemy to get us hyped. Now it feels like the franchise died along Shinju.

Remember that black hole? That is Tsukuyomi's power. It didn't show up here because the enemy is the fire god. It will show up again next season.

And I thought you guys would finally fuck off now that the final boss ended up being Amaterasu's mirror.

What do you think is at the back of Yuna then?

obviously the Shinju symbol! LOL

A fucking leaf

guys don't reply to retards

It's more like the entire franchise got cancelled now.

someone is far sighted

I said stop replying

If I had to pick, I'd rather consider Yuusha no shou non-canon.
The ending was almost insulting considering what happened in NoWaYu.

What a nice screen

I liked the ending, it made a lot of sense. I wish the epilogue wasn't a slide show though.
Maybe other heavenly gods will come down to avenge Amy's death. Who knows.

did everybody kill themselves?

My dad works at Takahiro and he says the entire production committee went Sange and dissolved into puddles of oil.

Yes. like Taisha.
/a/ thread is up. so don't expect this place to be active, for now.

Holy shit this invasion is retarded.
I cannot for the life of me 3* 3-4 let alone 4-1.

3-4 down. I only have 4-1 to worry about now.
What a fucking shitshow this is.

>brings garbage party
>complains invasion is hard

Can you post your party? I've been trying for quite a while but couldn't do it.

That party looks questionable.

What?
What's the memeteam then?

This was it. Sekka belongs to that one user.
I honestly don't know what those guys are trying to say, after much experimenting this was the setup that gave the best results.

not that user, but i tried almost the same build, but had to switch out because the cutest yuusha was not effective.

3-starred 4-1 using the following comp:

Leader => SSR Natsume, +80 Virna with attack fairy and gauge fairy
Second Slot => SSR Karin, +48 Invasion Fuu with SR gozen and ichimokuren

Friend: SSR Sekka, Anzu

the rest is proper micro and hissatsu timings, finished with 1:40 on the timer

At +1 My Yuuna is much stronger than my +0 Karin, not to mention her hissatsu is very hard to miss in case you get memepushed and has extreme knockback which is absolutely necessary when dealing with Leo.
I like putting AoE attackers on the support slot because then I don't have to worry about the swarms of mobs and focus on dodging the boss alone, but Virna might have been a better pick than Utanon.

that's what i used my friend sekka for, AoE holdbacks

karin's hissatsu CD at level 6 also makes her decent for crowd control.

my yuuna was +4 but she wasn't working out well, so i had to switch her out for something which gives faster hissatsu cooldown

the main knockback should be coming from sekka anyway

>the main knockback should be coming from sekka anyway

natsume, sorry.

Come to think of it, Humanity could really use some one like Utanon. she was a great leader for the people. and she knows how to put that wheat to good use.

Buckwheat is not the same as wheat.

so this the death of a franchise

Yakisoba is also not soba.

Leo is such a pain in the ass. I can usually cope with Tarinsai Wakaba's movement debuff, but not this time, so I'm having to scrape through with original Wakaba instead.

I tried using Garbage Wakaba but her own movement debuff on top on Leo's makes her pretty much immobile.

ded

It's interesting how much emphasis they're putting on constant movement now.

Kind of makes Tougou, small Sonoko, Fuu and Chikage not even worth considering as your party members at this point.

Small Snok can still be useful with the SR 4 Oni Fairy, since that's a decent bonus to movement, but it does handicap her a little. The "meta" has really shifted since early on. Except for Muh Umi and still being top-tier.

Gin as well with her speed debuff.
>The "meta" has really shifted
Yeah, I remember when SR Sekka was the best card in the game.

I didn't mention Gin since the other two SSRs of hers don't have the debuff (right?)
But yeah, the first few months when you had to pray for lucky crits from Secchan/Fuu to get your stage cleared on time were a rough but enjoyable time.

No, Gins other SSRs are fine. Maid Gin is pretty bonkers now, considering her long last +ATK buff on hissatsu and the fact they're throwing enough free meter at us in invasions, her eating an orb at 50% HP isn't much of an issue even without a dedicated gauge generator.

+Movement speed fairies being actually useful is what surprised me the most when Sagittarius came out. It really shows that invasions have the potential to change the game a lot if they promote certain playstyles.

Or just you know, make you not use slow yuushas.

Any suggestions on which new year card to farm? I already have them all at +7.

Depends on if you need fairies or not. If you want Fairies, Chikage and Gin are very good. If you want a card, Big Sonoko should be an absurd wall of stats, if her Hero Chapter SR is any indication.

Fuu is also very good because of her passive if you have the patience to farm her to level 20. You really can't go wrong this event, all the cards are good to have.

What is her passive anyway? The doc has kind of become stupidly out of date.

+250 crit for 20 sec to own pair upon receiving a crit.
It stacks up to +500 crit at level 20.

It someone could repost the full TLs for the event cards, I'll happily add them to the doc.

Hm thanks. Might go with Chikage and Fuu for a bit.

Yuuna new SSR when?

buy the bluray