Bit bay finally stabilising...

Bit bay finally stabilising, time to buy in now that it is going to moon! I tried telling you all about the ripple and pivx moon but no one believed me, so please believe me now so u can make some nice gains , love u all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCl6PNvVajo&t=780s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Already holding 0.191btc worth. Would be nice to see some 5 to 10x gains on that

Just accumulate, BAY will moon in due time, no need to shill on biz.

Congrats user, you'll make a great amount of money

Just trying to get other people to join the moonride before it takes off

are you the same user who said to buy ripple b4 friday

Is XBY a good buy right now?

I probably am, i did try telling everyone when the ripple moon was coming, but people call me a fag shill

I'm not too sure on xby user, i mean if it's sub cent at the moment you can gamble on it mooning but i really don't know much about the coin

I trust in dev's autism. He is going to make everyone rich.

you cant blame anons the amount of shilling on biz is hectic we need to establish a footnote on OPs posts so we can identify shills and analysis apart. any ideas? something subtle so shills dont catch on

We should shill for dope coin
:^)

don't have n e experience in the shilling trade

happening

I do too, bitbay is not bitscam
What about this 'MOONING, BUY ASAP!!! LAMBO LAMBO LAMBO'
I wouldn't ever lie

No, i meant that it's happening. I also contributed!
I spent 2 btc to push up the price from 710 satoshis to 725 satosish, then i spent another 4,5 btc to eat up a sell wall at ~740 satoshis and now some big whale has jumped in and is pushing it up.

Hey thanks for the push up , greatly appreciated on the road to the moon, i hope you make big gains and drink lots of milk

Everyone just wait for that bitbay hater imagefag with the bald man kissing the baby pic
Just wait for him

Only got 0,7 btc left now, gonna kys myself if it doesn't moon now.
youtube.com/watch?v=tCl6PNvVajo&t=780s
Please let this fag be right.

I don't think I've ever seen that, show me?
Hey, don't take it from him, take it from me aka lovely Brit that'll make you lovely gains. Bitbay just got 800 already, you'll make lots of money my friend.

>tfw you started the fire

Aaron Ag is a fucking TA god though. Like 90% of his coins moons hard.

TA is good and everything but it is looking too much into a very unpredictable market that can fluctuate either up and down within seconds based on stupid things.
You don't need to look too hard into the coins. I'm thinking of just posting a thread every time i know a coin will moon, if you ever see my phone screen you will know it's me hehehe, enjoy the gains

SHEKELS YEEEE

I dont have the pic but every time there's a bitbay thread there's always this one guy who posts the same pic with the same FUD pasta about how the bitbay dev is holding a bajillion coins for himself etc etc

A few months before that there was this guy on the bitbay slack called moontalk iirc trying to fake a problem with the bitbay client and giving the dev a hard time, only to spam biz later the Bay FUD after to drive the price down. Turns out some guys doxxed that moonguy, and he was a Jew

fucking kek LAMBO LAMBO LAMBO

Damn, the fucking Jews are trying to steal our gains. You've got me interested in the picture now, I'm very curious to see what it is

that poo in a loo comments on every altcoin thread

baka baka

Nuff said

It just went down a little?

It will climb my friend, just hold and enjoy

You bet I will
Appreciate the head ups

I'm in. Can we reach 1400 sats this time?

yes plx

>mfw 2,25 btc sell wall coming up
REEEEEEEEEEE

I hate ppl who puts stupid walls like that.
Fuck them.

exactly. why cant they just let it moon or split the sells up properly

NO LAMBO SELL SELL SELL

u scared?

No, I will personally hodl.

dont listen to this non believer!!

Check'd and Kek'd

I know a pump when I see one and this is gonna blow this week looking at charts and volume

Hold my son. This too shall pass. Massive gains are for those believers with the strongest hands

I picked up a like 400k. Read into the tech its really unique. The marketing guy and the coder are both very experienced and hint at having rich connections. The coder is pretty much a genius as well. The project road map also doesn't seem too ambitious and in one of the videos I watched the marketing guy said that they are already done with static nodes so this project could see some insane gains in 3 months.