"""Western"""
"""European"""
"""White"""

Scythians.

Do they really have comfy glades in Scythia

WE
WUZ

>implying Scythians looked like this

They are described as blond haired in nearly every source about them, plus there's mummies to back the claim.

This isn't some nordicist wewuzing, it's based on actual evidence

German

What the hell this has to do with the thread?

they're called slavshits now

OP asked for our favorite extinct cultures.

Uhh no, they were an iranic people, if anything the Ossetians and a few mountain tribes in the buttfucking middle of afghanistan are their actual descendants.

How did they go extinct? Did The Huns kill them?

And your post had nothing extinct nor a culture, syrians still exist m8

The germans are already extinct in the age bracket 1-18 if im right.

both croats and poles claim iranic heritage

can't be a coincidence

Assimilation and Migration, they weren't genocided or some shit like that, they just became part of the ethnic group of whoever lands they migrated to.

minoan

The Japanese emperor claims he's directly descended from the sun goddess amaterasu, is he right?

Great taste.

Swedish culture was pretty grand.

amaterasu was probably some pre-bronze age warlord

>being this dense
I was referring to Cuckmany.

more like glans

>>>>

Sumer, elamites a shit. Everybody post your """educated""" guesses on the origin of Sumerian.
>Kartvelian

WE

every statistic shows that germans will be extinct in one or two generations.

Unrelated language-isolate from pre-Indo-European Armenian plateau. Ancient Aliens tier - they were descendants of the builders of Göbekli Tepe.

Not familiar with it, is it caucasian?

The British.

Survival of the Veeky Forumsest here

I miss the culture of men who, rather than "accepting reality" actually did shit, rather than going on an on about getting cucked like some libtard.

If Germans were going extinct [whatever the fuck that even means, since Germany had so many different ethnicities from all the Frank, Saxon, Nordic, and other bloods in there] it deserves to for being so weak.

proofs?

Greco-Baktrian Kingdom.
Narentines (pagan Slavic pirates).

None, but it would be so cool if it was true.

fair enough

>Veeky Forumsest here
Yeah because living on welfare on a foreign nation after you have turned your own to shit is a clear indicator of fitness.

Why you hateful racists, """German""" population is booming.

The Goths
>just think about the last family of Crimean Goths living in the 17th century

Objectively, what's the most plausible hypothesis of its origin? Dravidian? Some family from the caucasus? Burusho?

My ass is extinct.

Pic related.

tits out for harambull

Cumans

I keep confusing these guys with Sarmatians...

>They are described as blond haired in nearly every source about them, plus there's mummies to back the claim.
Red haired and fair haired seem to be the most common

if I recall corectlly, they are often drescrived as the easternmost caucasoids

Wrong she is same as Astarte.

ye olden anglish folk

>he can't take a bit of banter
why are you here?

Ancient Israel before they were called Jews

>4 wives
>six digit income NEET
anyone who says he isn't mad Fukken jelly is a lying cunt

yes, they got KHAN'd by mongs

>genocided, raped, massacred
> Assimilation and Migration
kek
if by "Assimilation and Migration" you mean genocided, then yes

if not then seek professional help

>let me tell you about your country

Were not dead yet you retard, there is still some air even if were a minority (which will actually strenghten cultural fabric ecause only the most xenophobic natives will stick together to found minoritygroups)

got some bad news for ya

DAMN BABY BOOMERS

>Extinct
We literally wuz kings

>no Assyrian Arcology ethnostate in the plains of Nineveh

WE
WUZ
SHAHANSHAH'S
N SHIET

>Uhh no, they were an iranic people

And we know this because of.... oh, a guy told a guy told a guy that they were, then wrote it, then it got translated, then it got translated, then it got partially recovered from a broken stone, then it got translated.

Bulgars, magyars, tatars, all the post-Attila "europeans" from Asia.
Slavs bred them out of existence and christianity removed their culture.

>no ziggurat style Parliament house atop Erbil.

Who remembers the black super society destroyed by yakub's minions?

Goths

Avars

There is no need to forcefully group them with any other language.

There is no convincing evidence of relation to other languages, it's best to accept it as an isolate.

I don't understand why people keep grasping at straws to find similarities in Sumerian with other languages - if we accept that there are families which you can't prove related with other families (Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, etc., even for the more /x/ of you there is Nostratic or Dene-Caucasian), what's hard in accknowledging such families, but with a single member instead of more?

Why? They seem to be a bunch of cuck nomads,\ desu

The Byzantines

You have a problem with children?

I too mourn the absence of the great Dwemer

It's all devo

The loss of Tenochtitlan is literally almost as bad as the burning of the library of Alexandria

Sumerian being an isolate is obviously an option as well, furthermore: it's the default option, that doesn't mean we should stop looking for any relations or similarities. Besides, don't you think a Sumerian-TupiGuarani or some shit like that would be cool asf?

It's worse, honestly.

There are still Rums in Turkey. Also there's the Greeks if you count those.

I like the dacians and their reverse katanas.

kinda racist, sexist, and homophobic desu

You Will never...

Tatars still exist . They Are Islamic now though

All those cuties lost... like tears in the rain...

...time to fap...

Nuragics/Shardana

not really desu

name literally one single impressive thing the aztecs accomplished/invented?

>protip you cant, because they were still in the stone age

Based user

>There were Rums in Turkey.
fixed
look up the Istanbul pogroms, the Turks removed every single Christian influence from the land

>I keep confusing these guys with Sarmatians...

They're basically the same, strongly related to each other. People, even scholars, often use the term scythian for the whole group of steppe eastern iranics.

Historical first hand sources use scythians even for goths and basically every barbarian living in the black sea coast.

>extinct

There was a lot to be learned abot their way of life and used to understand ancient classical cultures, just like modern hunter gatherers allow us to better understand the neolithic period.

wew

>Goths
>Doesn't mass infantry and huskarls

Pre-Soviet Russian high culture

>Sumerian-TupiGuarani
boi

>name literally one single impressive thing the aztecs accomplished/invented?

I literally named it in the post you responded to: Tenochtitlan.

>One of the most populous cities in the world at the time, only being rivaled by Bejing, Cairo, Constantinople, Paris,Vijayanagar, and potentially Venice, and Tabriz
>3x the size of London at the time
>built on a lake along with many other cities nearby that were all interconnected by causeways and with dykes and other advanced hydroenginnering shit
>agricultural techniques that literally converted brackish swampwater into farming soil via floating gardens
>all of this was built without metal tools or any sort of pack/work animal to assist in labour

That's ridiculously impressive. The fact they mostly used stone only makes it more impressive. Also "Stone age" doesn't really apply when it's on an isolated landmass. The entire fucking path of progress is fundamentally different then what went on in eurasiafrica, because there were a different set of resources and environmental conditions for everybody there.

Lastly, the Azteca actually did work copper and some other metals, they just generally weren't used for utilitarian purposes.

>not yet
>everything is fine, yet

5 years and many "new germans" later
>Hey Mr. Abdul can you tell me where all the germans are at?
>ماذا تفعل الكفار القذرة؟ الله أك

this

This user knows what Vijayanagara is and is also right.

Heed him. He knows the ways.