A god among men. He took Europe firmly in hands and crushed it, ground it to dust only to rebuild it stronger than ever...

A god among men. He took Europe firmly in hands and crushed it, ground it to dust only to rebuild it stronger than ever, free of impurity and weakness. I would've gladly died with His blessed name upon my lips if I lived back in the day.

Britain confirmed not European.

that was the whole point of Brexit

I think you got the wrong guy.

Except Hitler did the exact opposite of all of that.

Yup

>Enabled the Soviets to conquer Eastern Europe
>"""""free of impurity"""""
>Neo-Nazis worship a man who politically destroyed white supremacism, collapsed European empires that ruled over colored people, made the Jews publicly untouchable, discredited racism, lost Eastern Europe to communism, made fascism a dead-end ideology, caused nationalism to be unpopular in first world countries, killed tens of millions of whites, started a war that led women being put to work in the factories in unprecedented numbers and starting to destroy male breadwinner models, and created a labor shortage post war that led to a vast influx of third-world migration into Europe that Europeans don't want to do anything about because that would make them nazis.
can't make this shit up

>Created failed polish republic
>Made Britain europes leading nation

Napoleon was the final failure of the French revolution

I love Napoleon as well and nothing pisses me off more than goddamn Marshall Ney and his disgusting tactics at Waterloo which led to his defeat.

Ney was completely broken down mentally from PTSD. Napoleon was sadly unaware that it was not the same Ney that had been so glorious before.

He was excellent commander, but bad politican. Wars against Egypt and Russia were useless.

Russia had left the Continental Blockade, if a nation could do that then it would start a process that would undermine it.
The Continental Blockade was a bad idea as it turned out, but implementing it did require Russia.

Trade routs were through Gibraltar and Denmark.It was much easier to lock these points for ships. But Napolen skipped establishing of French power. in both Spain and Denmark and went to east.

It wasn´t. He tried, the whole peninsular campaign was about depriving Brittain of it´s portugese market and holding Gibraltar. Which is useless when you don´t have a fleet to control those chokepoints.

And Napoopan did not have a large fleet because of that cunt Villeneuve who went against Napoopan´s express orders and managed to lose not only his own fleet, but the allied spanish one aswell.

Gibraltar was under siege for 4 years from 1779 to 1783 and it managed to hold out. Napoopan would have one hell of a problem trying to capture it.

t. julien sorel

It was possible to execute without fleet. Set coastal artillery and shoot all unallowed ships.
Spain is very bad sign. Countries without stong fleet cant do remote policy. Early USA, Germany, Russia, China - just gradual land expansion, wars only with neighbours.
Spain was out of control, Portugal was British ally. No fleet - no right to skip them.

replace the meme by "his seventh horse of the day"

also it was hardly Ney's fault desu

Not my point of vue. Egypt wasnt his choice and was very cool in many aspects, that are not soldier's lives. Russia needed to be dealt with. I do believe that Spain was not necessary though

The Great Belt in Denmark is 18 kilometers across
The Strait of Gibraltar is 15 kilometers across.
These are not possible to close without naval artillery guns that wouldn't exist until the very late 19th century, and even then one would need both sides of the straits, difficult to achieve in Gibraltar.

The Waterloo campaign was lost from the outset anyway
Napoleon shouldn't have returned to France, he wasn't at fault for most of his wars but with the final one he should have known that the monarchies were implacably imposed and his odds to victory were insurmountable.

You're memeing
Ney did decent, his charge was the only chance of winning the battle (beating the brits before prussia arrived)
If anything, Napoléon ruined it by leaving half his genius in exile and trusting Soult as logistician (sent only one horse to Grouchy, etc)

>A god among men. He took Europe firmly in hands and crushed it, ground it to dust only to rebuild it stronger than ever, free of impurity and weakness. I would've gladly died with His blessed name upon my lips if I lived back in the day.

How can one mensch be so ubermensch?