OKCash incoming.

RLC

Pivx is direct competitor of dash, i dont think so

This
1000% this

Within a month for sure

This.
RLC is 100% going to be on polo.
It's a legit coin, and the devs said they are in the process of talking with Polo as well.
RLC mooned the day it got on Bittrex.
I'm expecting it to go up another 50 percent from where it's at right now when it hits Polo as well.
I'd love to see XBY on polo, but I think it needs Bittrex first and Dave said he isn't focused on exchanges right now as he and Borzalom need to make sure the Static nodes and all are 100% good to go before they take the next step in the XBY process.

We riding this wave till we get our lambos!!!

>XBY static node master race reporting

Definitely this.

How do I get a static node user?

1,000,000+ baller club member reporting in

Where you buying your XBY from?

Never in a million years. Why would legitimate exchanges add a coin that directly competes with thier exchange?

Do tell, user.

If bittrex added POSW, they get a commission every time some trades it. The money comes first.

Nobody knows about OKCash?

because polo and trex are purely exchanges.

posw being listed wouldn't matter because the niche for poswallet isn't coming from their exchange.

it's coming from being an all in one staking wallet.

the exchange is there mainly to trade posw for hundreds of obscure altcoins.

PIVX won't stop til the moon:)

This. Over 60% profit right now for me. I'd invest before it goes to polo

PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX PIVX

My precious.

No joke. Waves

Anything that gets added to Polo immediately loses value.

RNS

Has been the highest volume coin on Cryptopia for a while now and has solid momentum. Could be a long hold but I'm in this for the long haul and I think it can hit 10k sat

there shouldn't be competitors on exchanges?

It's widely acknowledged that polo has been pumping dash. They're not gonna add a competitor without dumping their dash holdings first.

You seem to know about things so tell me who's pumping Ripple? The guys behind it and their banker buddies?

Umm... because they earn money? fees?

it is written
shadilay

rumors of a bitbean pump coming monday... buy now before the pump