XBY STaTiC #2 Electric boogaloo addition

Yesterday I posted a thread about XtraBYtes.

It was at 80sats

Now it's at 166sats.

This will continue to 500 like I said before.

From there it will easily goto 1000+

>website
Xtrabytes.tech
>bitcointalk bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg18804672#msg18804672

>slack invite
young-basin-20186.herokuapp.com/

>github
github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/tag/windows-STaTiCpre

Xtrabytes is a Proof of Sign

Protocol something completely new to the crypto world.

Btc uses pow

PIVX uses POS

RECENTLY there has been talk of an exploit that can render mining operations useless and the ramifications are a network shutdown,no transactions will process.

POSIGN relay on using static nodes relaying, transactions for verification,that way you need confirmation from the network not just nodes that founds the block.

Either way , xby will offer decentralized database storage,so that with posign, we have a strong network capable of storing all of your memes with even more secure networks than over cryptos.

Praise kek

Buy now or cry later

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1793468.0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.new#new
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Checked and killed.

Also it's already at 179sats

Top Ken I meant kekked not killed

Crickets*

Well your loss, I'm going to go set up my master node now

Interested in getting a static node. Info on how?

yeah yeah pipe down faggot
I just bought 19870 XBY
This better hit a dollar

How to setup a static node?

1 million XBY reporting.

Expect a slight dip around 200 sats but after that its an easy ride to 1000!

I would guess that XBY is overpriced right. The 24 hour low is half of the current price. I'm going to wait for it to retrace down to 100 sats in a week.

People who bought in the past couple hours are getting crushed right now.

OP YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

just hold and relax it will bounce after the dip like always. This is still low price, are u poor or something?

The main market for this coin is on YoShit... sign of a bad coin. Never trust YoShit.

>checking your own dubs

What a faggot.

top kek

I will be poor because of shit like this.
Of course OP is no where to be found now...

The price right now matters not. XBY is still underground. Get it while its cheap. This is NOT YOUR ORDINARY COIN.

Yes, we might have stumbled upon the perfect storm. This could really be the new PIVX, since it is actually innovative tech for once.

you have to hold dude, dont watch the waves, just relax and dont look for a few days, besides you invested 40$

Who gives a shit no coiner

stay poor

Reminder this is the only truly 'new' tech to come about recently

They are talking bittrex in the slack, getting the tech solid first. I agree yobit is just pajeet central. The chat pajeets really have no idea how legit XBY is so shout around like apes with every movement.

saw your thread yesterday, went on yobit and saw all the pajeets getting hyped in chat. invested at like 88 sats. doubled my money, thanks user

Invested 1/4 of my portfolio today. See you on the moon fellas.

checked

where do u guys hold all ur XBY mine are just sitting in an exchange

Im holding a fair few of these. The market cap only just hit 1mill which is peanuts compared to other coins. This will be a big month

Get the wallet

I got 400k. Whats a reasonable price to expect when its 3 months from now

Who gives a shit you weak-handed mongoloid
Just HOLD

I'd say 1000sat is pretty easy, esp we're not even on trex yet. from 1000 on you are betting on the dev pulling it off.

I'm convinced XBY is a very poor investment.

I read over the original announcement thread as well as the new one, not confident in the new dev team (ha! more like one person)
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1793468.0

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.new#new

I get the feeling this is going to break down easily. Very unprofessional, many threads on biz obviously shilling.

I just want an idea of what to expect sperglord take your adderall and chill. I plan on holding for the long run.
True and I think he can pull it off I'm gonna gamble on that. I watched one of the videos and he said that the static nodes are already done.

We have no idea what to expect. Its not like your typical shitcoin or posw scamcoin.

the static nodes thing is not going to work with the current pricing.

When it was 1 sat, you could make a masternode for like 10 bux, but thats LONG gone with the speculation.

there's a limited time for making masternodes, after which point, if you turn them off, they're GONE.

There's not going to be any long term success with this coin. You already missed the boat.

This 100%
but it's still possible to make some dough with it , it's just very risky
also inb4 "your loss nocoiner cuck"

Block 50,000 for the target for 300 static nodes and it is 500000 for a static node. It honestly seems very doable

Static node pricing is fine. Community is fine with it. As the coin goes up in value so does the node pricing, its like that for every coin out there. Bigger coin, bigger whales, everyone wins. No different than any other coin like PIVX, DASH etc

If you're just playing with it in the short term, I don't see any problem with that.

I have zero faith it will have any long term value. The tech seems to want a ton of masternodes, but the supply seems to not allow for that.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not going to be easily convinced because I've done my research on the start of this coin and read over the communication from the current dev.

650,000,000 / 500,000 = 1300 possible nodes

I'm of the exact opposite opinion, I have 100% faith that this project will be completed and will have long term potential. Been following every announcement since the beginning. The developer is like a genius. He came to the 500k node number.

The great thing is that the whole thing is experimental and if the nodes dont work out all he has to do is rewrite the code. If the project is good then investors will stick with it and no dumps. This is new tech and all.

>650,000,000 / 500,000 = 1300 possible nodes
I think there are good long term prospects too, but this is flawed logic.
First it assumes every single person that can run a node will run a node.
Second you assume all coins are perfectly distributed
650M/1 = 650M and 0 nodes

Frankly the long term success means that they are willing to dynamically update the amount required for a node and tx fee as the coin gets traction.

I am in the Slack. Apparently they have hundreds of nodes already lined up. They know what they are doing. The lead dev is a genius and the marketing guy is no slouch either. If it couldnt be done they wouldnt do it.

>Frankly the long term success means that they are willing to dynamically update the amount required for a node and tx fee as the coin gets traction.

The node requirement doesnt change (Im not sure its like that for all coins but I know XBY wont have that) but the TX fee will be changed as the coin gains traction

like I said the devs arent idiots. They know what they are doing and they've been working hard all weekend to get nodes ready. It's the real deal.

Remember, since they revived a dead coin, most of the supply was dumped for nothing. Very likely its pajeets who bought it and are busy flinging mud to keep track. This is pretty much the new ICO. I would wager about half the supply is lost.

Probably smart for the posw scam victims to move into XBY and recover their funds. This is 500 sat easy

what is sat?

The smallest unit of bitcoin.
1/100000000
or
or
1 one hundred millionth of a bitcoin

Hence why total coin supply doesn't really matter since the units can change.

The smallest unit of a Bitcoin. So 0.00000001 BTC

Sorry friend that was me and friend Rakesh we dump to you no feelings hurt ok

OP if this is so, I fucking love you.

Also I'd like to add, it is 600 nodes @ 500k. So it still comes out to around 50% (!!!!) of the total coin supply to be locked up in nodes.

But heres the thing, it may not turn out that way and that's OK. Borzalom has admitted that if they dont reach his target of 600 nodes, the network works perfectly fine anyway, 600 would just be the ideal number.

And since a large portion of the supply is going to be locked up in nodes, expect that to push the price of XBY even higher. The low supply is going to put upward pressure on the XBY price to keep increasing, thus increasing the value of XBY coins.

And fudders, eat this....if Borzalom is successful (and from the looks of it, he will be) XBY will be the MOST SECURE NETWORK ON THE PLANET. The tech checks out...he is creating the world's first 100% unhackable decentralized supercomputer data vault. It will be impossible to hack via the internet, only vulnerable to server side shit.

Yeah. So stop fudding and just get in. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity in crypto, it won't present itself to you again.

I literally started trading crypto a few days ago and one of the first things I did was to buy 500K XBY@70sats because the shilling felt good and the price was REALLY low for what it could potentially become. Maybe the easiest ,quickest money ill ever make.. I'm going for x100 gains AT LEAST

This will be a ten dollar coin.
Screenshot this.

I hear you. I have 1 million of these and holding long. This has potential to be insane, but if not then whatever as I got them relatively cheap anyway.

Fuck it man you convinced me I'm going balls deep now I'm talking millions territory

Fuck guys I totally believe you hold up while I get a mortgage on the house so I can also go to the moon with you, also does anyone know of any ways to sell precious bodily fluids for top dollar?

Where is this traded?

it is traded on C-CEX and Yobit currently.

At the very least this should hit a penny, it is just insanely undervalued currently. Probably the easiest bet I've seen since PIVX.

Spare some for a filthy poorfag?
BS8XMJEfA4Rg6JqgCG54PKHCJVgBo1s7Sx

sent ;)

You're a gentleman and a scholar

C-Can I have some too?
BEiYD4M8hPCnsHScmv8hNRybaVg7aLKPN9