How does it feel being a part of the first sentient race in all of earth's history?

How does it feel being a part of the first sentient race in all of earth's history?

Euphoric

Aight. Just aight

>sentient
no

Mediocre.

dolphins, chimps and elephants are probably sentient, we are just the first to discover fire

tfw no gf

>first to discover fire
Homo erectus beat us to that by a few million years.

>have brought war, disease, terror, racism, exploitation, sexism, totalitarianism, destruction to white men, white women, and every other creed, and ethnicity, while using victim politics to achieve power, fooling others into thinking one ethnicity is going extinct, blaming shit on other ethnicities who are in power believing it all to be a grand conspiracy, families, lovers and friends breaking up over political views.

Yeah, I want off this shitty ride. Humans were a mistake

lol this faggot

>why cant we all just get along?
Grow up hippie

>first sentient race in all of earth's history
Pretty good.

Pretty amazing desu

>we are the first species that has been able to feel and perceive things

I get where you could go with that. I'd think mammoths and such could have had intelligence on par with what elephants display.
But I think there's still a distinction to be made between animals that can feel and mankind. Not one that I could easily explain mind you.

What makes you think we're the first sentient beings in the history of earth?

>yfw you are now aware dolphins and whales have spent the last two million years wandering the hellish depths of the ocean bored out off their mind contemplating all kinds of shit beyond our comprehension

underrated response/10

dank af t/b/h

That contemplation only spans as far as the lifespan of a single dolphin though. They have no effective means of passing on their knowledge to one another for further development, as we humans do.

>muh racism and sexism
as if rape and societal outcasts dont exists in the animal world

get out of your fantasy, the world is shit, the only difference is we can recognise this but choose not to change

You'd be wrong considering they have languages, name their children, pass on behaviors and even have dialects.

Source?

>he hasn't read the dolphin sea scrolls
amateur

I want to die.

You're free to an hero to help improve the gene pool at anytime.

People like you are the ones that don't survive without a collectivist civilizational backing, anyways.

desu

Jesus Christ you are limp faggot.

>tfw last male in my family
>I will be singlehandedly responsible for the death of a line that has existed since the 7th century because I'm too autistic to get a gf

>singlehandedly
You got that right

it's your mother's fault for deciding to wait to be older than 35 years when getting pregnant, and your father's for not being more discriminating and only raw dogging fresh tight early twenties pussy

don't feel too bad about it

I'm sure Neanderthals and other Homo speces were sentient too.

kek

species*

Look up some distant relatives and tell them you gotta preserve the dynasty

itt people don't know the difference between sentient and sapient.

4th post, best post

What good would fire be for dolphins? Illuminating their rape caves?

Sentience means nothing next to life.
FUCKING ANTHROPOCENTRISM, UTLITAIRIANS GET OFF MY BOARD.