Why when people are mad we say they are salty and when they are nice they are sweet?

Why when people are mad we say they are salty and when they are nice they are sweet?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/allisonnyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who is that nut mutt

whos the lewd bongette

>pour salt in mouth
>yuck omg I'm so mad reee
>pour sugar in mouth
>om nom yummy so nice

She looks dirty.

>implying I want them clean

Tears are salty, 'sweet' has been a euphamism for 'friendly' since the middle ages. This isn't really a humanities question.

Why were the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black

technically it is. etymology is anthropological.

Who is this ass lass?

The three men are dipping their fingers in a vat of vinegar and tasting it; one man reacts with a sour expression, one reacts with a bitter expression, and one reacts with a sweet expression. The three men are Confucius, Buddha, and Laozi, respectively. Each man's expression represents the predominant attitude of his philosophy: Confucianism saw life as sour, in need of rules to correct the degeneration of people; Buddhism saw life as bitter, dominated by pain and suffering; and Taoism saw life as fundamentally good in its natural state.

all you had to do was image search you FAGGOT FUCKING HIPPIE SHITS OHHHH EAT MY FUCKING CUNT ASS FUCKER FUCKER FUFKCFUCKFUCKCUFKCCUFKCUFKC

instagram.com/allisonnyc

what the FUCK was his problem?

what did he mean by this?

>ywn lick her sweaty butthole after a workout
I see no other option

who was in the wrong here?

yeah tears are salty and its like saying your crying because your so mad.

sweet things taste good and sweetness flavor is usually associated with nice things.

Because when people are mad they start sweating, sweat tastes like salt.

When people are happy you can smell their odor, that odor is sweet.

That's definitely not her though.

Why are Taoists so redpilled?

you mean redvinegarred?

Ayyy Laozimao

>sweet things taste good
opinion.