Holy shit this stuff is the real deal.
Everything usually dips on sunday.
This thing is gonna reach $100

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU
youtu.be/sFZjqVnWBhc
youtube.com/watch?v=gAjR4_CbPpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UB93lXi4VgM
trustnodes.com/2017/04/29/germanys-energy-giant-launches-100s-ethereum-based-electric-cars-charging-stations
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZotfqPRrng
rolandkofler.github.io/flipper/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU

went to buy 2 ETH with my meager wagebux and was informed it takes 8 days to clear? that normal?

I think Ether is great. And it has lots of potential for now.

But the risk of digital coins is that everyone can start their own, as it isnt backed by anything except trust. So its only a matter of time before Silicon Valley comes with their own coin based on their own specifications. And that will be a killer.

What site are you using to buy it? I am assuming you are using a bank account.

With coinbase? Yeah. You'll still make gains while it's waiting to be verified

That said, there is room for 1 to 3 coins.

Yup, I'm getting on the train.

Sucks that I didn't hop on at 50, but what can you do?

True, but at long as ETH has a platform behind it and actual devs, I can't see why it won't be solid to invest now.

You have basically no understanding and a lot of opinions. But that's okay redditor, I would recommend you to do some more research before writing any more comments.

Silicon Valley is already adopting Ethereum my boy.
They won't need to create a new protocol. They will just built applications on top of it.
That's the whole use case for ETH in the first place man.
KNOW YOUR COIN

Dammit i got eths when they were around $11, sold them at $20... should have held them

Niggers don't make money. Actual thread theme:

youtu.be/sFZjqVnWBhc

Holy shit, it's pumping again.

Actually, the whole basis of an open ledger system (blockchain) is that it is a trustless organization. Code is law, even when it isn't. The DAO incident is still 100% open for public viewing. You know fucking nothing about cryptocurrency.

omg 75

eth saving me from posw disaster....keep climbing baby

I know. Microsoft does that. But IBM has its own coin. And Goldman Sachs has its own coin.

They will have to come together if they want to make it work.

We're reaching an ATH....
ON A FUCKING WEEKEND!

Imagine the momentum on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Is it gonna crash?

I was referring to the value. Not the mechanics.

Is it worth trying to mine Eth? I'm trying to sort it out. It's a massive faff.

Any advice?

Tfw buying at every breakout

It's gonna crash your mother's cervix

Mechanics determine value. Crypto that has utilitarian uses will always be prioritized over "fiat-lite" crypto. The ability to use smart contracts, be anonymous, crowdsource information with tokens, etc, is what differentiates crypto from fiat, in that instead of only offering value backed by force, there's value in its utility. Read.

google a website that will calculate cost including energy used. you can build a decent miner wither RX 480s with 2k if you're a poorfag.

the price it is now and the potential value of it means that if you're making more money than cost of electricity youre winning

2nd for Daft punk Pre - Hobbit loving Kanye west

Of course. But nobody knows if that crash will be from 80 to 60 or from 120 to 100.

I bet it'll crash hard just like Bitcoin did many times towards the beginning.

I wanted to buy at 17 but couldnt be bothered to figure it out.
Then at 40 I made the jump and just bought it.

I honestly think its still far from reaching its full potential because the real applications still have to be published. When that happens all bets are off.
At that point it will also be a lot harder to kill off. Giving you time to switch to another coin if some Silicon competitor would appear.

Since we're in a public Filipino shadow puppet theater, and it's doing so well wouldn't make for a better thread theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=gAjR4_CbPpQ

Welp, I'm all in at 74.13.

Let's see how the next week goes when I actually receive it.

>I honestly think its still far from reaching its full potential because the real applications still have to be published.

Said everyone committed to any particular shitcoin.

I'm sorry for your loss.

me rn
youtube.com/watch?v=UB93lXi4VgM

holy shit its happening again

WHY CANT I HOLD ALL THESE GAINS

This

The delusion on Veeky Forums and reddit is so astounding. They genuinely think this exponential growth in altcoin marketcap is organic growth. Ask them what has changed in the past two months to justify 800%+ price increase and they just say "It's the future!" or "Wait til boomers come!! Dotcom bubble was 10Trillion+"

Honestly, anyone who denies this bubble is near popping is just in denial because of their investment in it.

Stay salty fag.

Dubz and quadz. The chosen

Explain to me why each ether gives you $78 in value.

If you can't, it's a fucking bubble.

pro tip: you can't

>I've already made $100 dollars on my investment

Good fucking god.

You act as though new industries haven't arisen throughout history.

How do you think every market related to electricity performed after Edison had his experiment in New York?

The fact that a huge German company just adopted Ether?

Durr, stay poor and salty no coiner loser.

You need ether to use the smart contracts. Gas price is small, so 1 ether pays for a lot of use.

because I can sell it for that much to someone

what does ether do that provides $78 in value

give me an example on how you will recieve >$78 of value from one ether

Only honest answer ITT

There is a difference between speculation and a bubble.
A bubble means the value cannot be justified now and in the future.
Speculation means it might potentially be worth it in the future.

Investing is often partially speculation. And if you recognize the risks involved then it's perfectly fine to do a high risk investment with a manageable amount of money.

Still PUMPING!!

I appreciate your honesty and well thought out reply, but I deny the premise that you can reasonably expect it to have $80+ in future based off current information. There is also high inflation built into the currency so that long term growth is unsustainable, though the switch to PoS will migate this for large bagholders I guess.

The R3 Consortium is just another blockchain protocol, it doesn't have a coin associated with it like Ethereum does

u sounds like a buttcoiner

what does bitcoin offer that provides 1400$ in value?

if you are so sceptical, by all means dont buy any

im sure you are happy with your bitbay, pows and beans

>what does bitcoin offer that provides 1400$ in value?

Been in it since 2015, so far nobody could answer. I think its just because it was first and thats it. imo btc is classified already as ´rotten meat´ due to the new age clarification

Oh holy quad bless me for I am new and know not what I do.

So I'm going to open up a Coinbase account, is it safe to link to my bank account or should I open up a seperate account to put money into and then buy coins though that?

You mentioned still making gains, so if I puchase a coin at say like $30 and it takes a few hours/days to process and it goes up to $45, do I still pay the $30 that I requested or will it adjust upwards meaning I will have to pay out more?

Can I can bank accounts if I do end up opening a separate one or is it one time thing?

Thanks in advance!

You buy in now at a price. In 9 days when it hits your account if ETH goes up, you profit. If ETH goes down, you lose money... But ETH is not going down. So hurry and get on the train.

yes
yes

Well, I bought it at 40 so I'm not too concerned with the current ups and downs. If it ends at 45 I still made a fair profit.

I'm going for a long term gamble. I honestly don't intend to sell it until the cryptocoin landscape gets shaken up again. Which undoubtedly will happen at some point in the future.

If it takes off that would be nice. If it doesn't, well, I won't miss it.

you will regret not buying ETH by the end of the next week. soon.jpg

aaaaand it reached 7 billion MC

talking about nocoiners

What about ETH classic, that seems on the rise as well. Is it worth it?

STOP! I can't handle all this WINNING!

That's for people who misclicked during their purchase.

no

IT KEEPS HAPPENINGGGGGG

It will 100% without a doubt be worth more in 3 months than it is right now, so it's basically free money. Yes, buy some of it.

Almost 72€ WTF ITS HAPPENING GUYS

We know it will be btc eth but what is the last coin WE NEED TO FIND QUICK

JUST

People are just now finding out about this

trustnodes.com/2017/04/29/germanys-energy-giant-launches-100s-ethereum-based-electric-cars-charging-stations

>82.6

pls fucking kys myself I sold most some weeks ago

NON FUCKING STOP GUYS
CLIMBING STRAIGHT TO THE TOP

OK we'll I'll give this a shot, I only have $300 to spare after school loans/utilities so I can only afford few, but it would be nice to hold on to this until it gets to BTC levels. I hope it does't crash but if it does at least I learned a little something.

GUYS WAIT FOR ME I STILL HAVEN'T BOUGHT MINE

just fucking scalp my dude

what the fuck were you waiting? it's about to double its price from a month ago.

You still have time before it gets to $1000.

holy shit it's mooning

i had a dream BTC and ETH both fell to $7 a coin
when i woke up I checked my phone and proceeded to experience the best series of emotions i've ever sampled

>TFW bought a few minutes before it SOARED

GUYS
WERE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

Wasn't it yesterday that it hit 6B market cap? MOOON

all dips get bought

i think it hit it friday or something

but jumping 1.5 billion in less than a week is pretty impressive, at this pace it'll surpass bitcoin in a few months

Proper investing is NEVER speculation.

Go back to Plebbit.

Well I bought 1 Eth at $60 and so far I'm thankful for these bountiful gains. Should I have bought more? Yes. Am I a poorfag? Yes.

Despite this, predictions for next week? It surely can't climb 5-10$ a day every day can it?

HAHAHA SUCK SHIT NO COINERS

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZotfqPRrng

it is a long term investment at this point.

buy dips and sit.

Something tells me a significant dip on the order of multiple tens of dollars probably isn't happening soon, and only day traders with a ton of capital to play with would care about tiny dips.

The most impressive thing about all this is that BTC has managed to hold it's recent gains at the same time. This means we're seeing new money enter the market instead of the usual ping-pong day trading between ETH and BTC.
Now with millions of new dollars entering ETH it should hold it's current value a little better. Hopefully it will be a little less susceptible to the bigger pump and dump cycles and manipulation it saw around the $10-20 mark.

Fuck it I'm buying some.
I'm a dope for not doing it earlier.

Go to coinmarketcap.com

Look at the entire market cap in the past 10 days. It has moved about 30% or 8 BILLION dollars. If btc was being mined for profit here and being sold yet the price keeps rising...there must be more buyers than sellers here...so think about it this way...8 billion dollars entered the cryptomarket in 10 days. You think it was some punk autists on Veeky Forums buying that much of it?? Hedge funds, rich silicon valley, tech literate people are buying it for its utility.

We mainstream now. Keep buying.

And when the flippening happens...eth/btc will go even higher. BUY MORE ETH

i signed up today as well and was able to immediately link a debit card

WE AT 34% BOYS!!!

rolandkofler.github.io/flipper/

ETH is about to explode.
I see the momentum building.
It's going to rise so fast, people will dump bitcoin and go all in on ETH.
This is just the beginning.