Are turks really that bad? ;-;

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Turkism#Quotes_and_sayings
youtube.com/watch?v=W5w6z7-8dcI
youtube.com/watch?v=T-SUlb4rwls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

>T*rks

The Ottoman Empire did nothing wrong and Balkanshits are just eternally mad.

KEK this picture gets me every time
why the fuck would someone draw this

No

>Rennesance

Yes.

>Turkic=Mongols=Turks
Jesus Christ, what a retard
>Are turks really that bad? ;-;
No, that Strelok guy is a butthurt rape baby who's got no concept of historic context and conjunction

Yes

It's T*rk erotica

>" والحاصل اول محبوب كان واه ,ابكاني كثيرا وكان نوع الوزرة -وزرة المحبوب- مع روب وكان سمين الهيئة واليدين, وجلب يديه ثم طلب مني ان اغمده بناء على كلامه ثم انحنى وانحنيت معه واذا بنفر من خلفي منحني علي لكني لا اريد اخراجه فتقدمت وتقدم فاغمد المحبوب في نفر كان منحني, وتمت الإنحناءات حتى طار الروب عن المحبوب ولكنه سعيد بذلك" What happened is my first lover was weak, he made me cry a lot, he wore a skirt-like robe (short robe?), he took his chubby hands and told me to "insert" it, he bent a bit and I bent with him. A person came behind me and "inserted" something in me, but I dont want to ruin my moment with my lover, so I stepped ahead (trying to make the guy behind me not insert?) and my lover stepped with me ahead, with some bents and steps my lover now inserted into some person and we all step ahead not wanting to ruin the lovely moment, more bents and inserts have happened until the robe flew away but my lover was happy in the end.

It seems to be a greek poster on /in/t after all.
Top kek,share more.

Day of the Raid soon

why?

We must liberate these Aryan cuties from the Turkish yoke.

Turks = Mongols now?

they make people butthurt so theyre alright

friendly reminded that anzu supported pan-islamism, is pro AKP and prefers ankara to istanbul

holy shit lmao are all greeks this buttblasted in real life?

proofs?

twitter

sounds like she needs a good dicking from a non muslim (me) to set her right

Well, in every country that has come in contact with them, "turk" is a synonim for barbarity, stubbornness, cruelty, violence(or smokes a lot)

Also "Tarrakni" ("He turkified me") in reference to the corruption of the Ottoman rule of Tunisia. It means "he ruined me"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Turkism#Quotes_and_sayings
>prefers ankara to istanbul
They can keep Ankara, we'd love to take Istanbul off their hands.

Yes

No

Worse

Yes

but boyfucking is a time-honored mediterannean alpha tradition

>greeks
>roman
>ottoman

Wasn't there a record from Han Dynasty China which went on about women getting butthurt because all the men were fucking young men?

Post it. Would love to see it.

Turks are meme. They were just different small tribes of stupid weak nomads of Eurasion steppes - without culture and communications originally. Some hordes were headed by external leaders from civilized people near borders of steppes - which allowed to create really strong states (Russia, Ottoman empire, Iran, Afghanistan, China). But assimilation changes nomads completely.
"Silk way" is fake, non-water hauling is madness, even current railways and roads provide miserable percent of cargo.

Not everyone is fluent in French

>Anatolia
>birthplace of Indo-European

Pretty much

Yes.

No. As in every culture there are some great and bad stuff. Turks are mainly hated not because they were crueler than any other nation that had it's pike of power but because they managed to butthurt the balkans and are muslims.

Read more about Atatürk. Read about the people now in Turkey that are his follewers.
Pic related says: "Ignorance (Stupidity) is the greatest enemy that shall be killed.''

youtube.com/watch?v=W5w6z7-8dcI

The video starts with: "Some debts cannot be paid.''

>because Spaniards wanted to avoid Ottoman trade routes
Triggered

>Your very continent was discovered because the Spaniards wanted to avoid Ottoman trade routes
Can someone confirm this? please let this be true.

>not posting the whole picture with the Asena part

Well, the Ottomans taxed all trade to a ridiculous extent, which is why the Spaniards wanted to find a cheaper way to India.

The best thing to come out of Turkey was Ataturk, because he limited mudslime influence in Turkistan

Don't forget that he crushed greece's ambitions of remaking the byzantine empire.
He truly was masterrace.

Seems more plausible if the boys got butthurt.

He's kind of right but it's not just Turks, it's all of the Turko-Altaic Siberian steppe niggers who are literally plague in human form.

Look at America, the """native""" Amerindians also originally came from Siberia and central Asia and they're also one of the most niggerous and evil group of people to ever exist, especially the western latecomers like the Apache or the Sioux. Just downright Satanic.

Stavros please.

I'm an American from Arizona you Mongoloid retard.

Contain your butthurt please.
I don't want to be the cause of a public shooting.

>being a dirty ass Injun

wew

>but because they managed to butthurt the balkans and are muslims.
But there are plenty of empires that did one, or both, and they aren't hated nearly as much.

>"Some debts cannot be paid.''
Truly heirs to the byzantine empire.

kek

They are related. Mongol nation is the closest nation to Turks in the world.

all steppe niggers are turk except mongols

>"All the gentlemen and officials esteemed it. All men in the realm followed this fashion to the extent that husbands and wives were estranged. Resentful unmarried women became jealous."

>The "all steppe peoples are the same" meme
youtube.com/watch?v=T-SUlb4rwls

My wife makes Bucks75/hr on the laptop. She has been unemployed for eight months but last month her income with big fat bonus was over Bucks9000 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site========= ????www.who-boss.com

>When the spirit of Tengri is just right

i am at the corner of happy valley and apache junction
fight me

You have to back

Every empire has it's enemies. Spanish are hated in South and Central America. Indians puke when they hear about the british... Chinese and japanese hate eachother.
Every nation that was included in some form of a conflict is indeed being hated.

Turks wanted to be a superpower and they lost their chance. Victors write the history. Azeris and Tatars were eternal allies with the turks and now they call brothers eachother.

> Truly heirs to the byzantine empire.

It's a video about Ataturk's death. Which means that what he has done to Turkey and the turkish people is so great that it's debt cannot be paid. I like this kind of.. romanticism.

Well, today's Turkey allegedly supplies IS with gas, bombs kurdish fighters, has shot down a russian plane, had a coup, has a president who's a borderline dictator, doesn't have freedom of the press and violates Greece's airspace 208908123 times a day.
>lol why does everyone hate them
How can a nation fuck up on all fronts like this?
>provokes fellow nato member
>provokes the russians
>bombs kurdish nato allies

All that said, no, the Turkish people are not Satan and the Ottoman Empire did some bretty gud things

Oh, forgot the ex-colonies. Namibias don't stand the germans. Should i mention what the people in Kongo think about the belgians?
Or the native americans about the white men?

Someone mention the library burning in Constantinople which is a massive loss for the world but let me remind you who burned down the biggest library in the world back in roman times? Alexandrian library was burned down by christians. So? What should it mean?
>REEEEEEEEE MUH CHRISTIAN FAGGOTS DESTROYED THE STUFF I WAS NEVER EVER GOING TO READ ANYWAY

don't forget the Cyprus fiasco which has been going on for decades

this is the ultimate blue pill.
Thanks based r/worldnews

>How can a nation fuck up on all fronts like this?

...by having national interests that conflict with those of their neighbors?

>>mfw when no other race has caused this much butthurt
feels good to be Turk

Mongols and Serbs have you beat famelam.

Not really desu, helped carry out the Armenian genocide and massacred the Greek quarter of Constantinople.

>Alexandrian library was burned down by christians
I still don't understand this argument, the library was burned multiple times, blaming Christianity is just nitpicking.
First we have Julius Ceasar, who burned down a only smaller part, but you never hear people calling him out on it, because the library endured and prospered under the Romans.
Then we have the Christian zealots, who burned the entire Serapeion and an unknown amount of scrolls from the Museion, but still the library survived and remained a centre of knowledge.
The true tragedy was the REAL total desctruction of the Great Library with the Arab conquest of Alexandria, because the entire structure and all it's content were burned: "If those books are in agreement with the Quran, [we] have no need of them; and if these are opposed to the Quran, destroy them."
Allegedly it took 3 months to burn the entire content, yet this one smaller raid before is the real crime everyone likes to remember.

Its not true
America was discovered because Spain needed a shorter way to India
Back then the only way to get to India was to sail around Africa or get what you need from the Ottomans who had a land link with India
So its only half true

Turkey bombs the pkk which is a terrorist organization
Just because it decided to start fighting ISIS doesn't make its bombings in Turkey against Turkish citizens and soldiers less evil

Turk, please.

The Ottoman empire turned everything it touched to shit.

Turkics and other steppe-based peoples were human cancer. If they never existed, the world would be a better place. All those horse savages ever did was ravage and destroy, they never came up with philosophy, architecture, engineering, etc. until coming into contact with settled civilizations.

>philosophy, architecture, engineering
gay shit that turns men to faggots

t. Ibn Khaldun

>Turk in Apache Junction
How's having your ass full of scorpions every summer, faggot?

> gay shit that turns men to faggots

Oh, so Ottoman Literature?

>most niggerous and evil group of people to ever exist

Oh please, have you seen Somalians or Arabs?

Haven't laughed this hard in ages.
Have a (you)

It's hard to build shit in steppes

Germanics also didn't have anything of that sort until coming into contact with Romans.

kek it's "Shrek is love, Shrek is life" but not a joke

kek

>Rennesance

Fucking hell

He is right though

Turkic. Turkish people, the ones we dislike, are only lightly Turkic. They speak a Turkic language and about 10% of them have Turkic ancestors. The rest are mostly Anatolians who lived before the Turkic came. They just mixed with eachother and since the new ruler were Turkic, they started speaking Turkic also. The Turks we know now are just Anatolian Muslims.

This is the gayest fucking thing I've ever read.

>and about 10% of them have Turkic ancestors
Probably closer to 100%, but they may very well only be around 10% turkic descent.

why is she so perfect?

>tfw ISIS captures 2 of your soldiers and will probably torture them to death and people STILL think you support ISIS
>tfw Atanigger was a lieutenant in Gallipoli while arm*nians were being deported to Deir ez-Zor and people think he had anything to do with it
>tfw people make fun of you for homoerotic art from centuries ago and give you shit for being homophobic at the same time
>tfw they would unironically murder you if they could and you banter with them on the internet every day

We're just terrible at PR.

>even North Korea has sayings about them

Not really and Balkan hatred of Turks is misplaced because this region wasn't ruined by Anatolian Turks or even Ottomans directly, but rather local Muslim elites. Out of which many didn't even speak Turkish, until we deported them to Anatolia.
Majority of Turks didn't really experience some benefit from Ottoman rule either.
Ottoman state was a shitty state. It wasn't even "Turkic", and I see many connect it with Mongols and what not.
Ottomans had a lot of Byzantine and Persian influence.
Now it was very shit and I don't want to sound like an apologist (I'm an Orthodox Serb), but most of it is just exaggeration and historical iliteracy, even though Ottoman rule was rather bad for this region for many other reasons.

>Back then the only way to get to India was to sail around Africa or get what you need from the Ottomans who had a land link with India
So you mean true

>helped carry out the armenian """""""genocide"""""""
>he was literally BTFOing brits in Galipoli while the """"""genocide""""" took place
>arm*nians will still blame him

Fuck you

kek
i am an atheist turks but oh boy i would do some pretty evil things if we had a war with the western cucks

Well he did Ethnic Cleanse them in his war in the 1920's
Although funnily The Armenians(and Greeks) would have done the same to The Turks and Kurds in the area they were claiming so it was a matter of who will cleanse who

Oh please there was hardly anything left to burn compared to shay the Romans and Christians burned down

I'm the epitome of a classical-world grieving philo-hellenic faggot and even I have to admire the manly virtue and sagacity of Ataturk.

attaturk is too good for turkey

Worse

Gotta say, individually I hate Armenians more though.