Tfw you invested 4k into ETH at $70~

>tfw you invested 4k into ETH at $70~

I'm late to the party boys, can I still make it?

Wait a few months, you're not making that back tomorrow

ETH will prolly hit $100 at the end of the year.

Bruh, Casper and PoS haven't even arrived yet, this train has no brakes.

A lot of people are in the same boat, user. I did 5K/50, and 3K/70

Just wait user, don't get weak. It will pay off

I'm feeling fuckin weak, but I want this shit to go to 1k in the far future.

Invest MORE!

>bought within the past 3 days
>feeling weak
m8, sorry, but you're not gonna make it with that tude

this user is right. Don't even look for a few months. Then come back and...

pic related

You mean today?
It's at 80

OK i'm investing more:

you men give me strength

One question, I am using Coinbase, my main bank account couldn't get verified so I am using my other one that only has 2k. I already bought like 3-4k with that account. How long do I have to put money into that account from my main?

I only use one bank account on Coinbase. Verify enough information and you'll be able to move a max of $5,000/week from your bank account. The first time you press 'buy max' of $5K, it's quite a rush. Best of luck, user. See you on the other side.

Transfer immediately you fucking retard

Holy shit you guys are late, I bought 5k at 16.70. You're still gonna profit because the train has no brakes, but why not buy sooner? All the signs were there

Because up until 5 weeks ago I was a /pol/ster. Once discovering Veeky Forums, I never looked back. Kick myself for realizing the gains I missed out on, but now I'm onboard, better late than never. Plus, I had to help meme DJT into the white house, he needed me.

I mean you're already up close to $10 if you bought at 70, so obviously not a bad decision.
Best of luck user, I sold all 300 of my eth @ 75, feels good to not have to worry about it any more, I just wanted to but another motorcycle otherwise I'd have left it to keep growing

Buy*

>2.65 eth
im a millionaire baybee

How's real estate in Monaco these days?

>tfw shilled Ethereum when it was under $4

>got put off by how hi-tech the website looked
>"too complicated for me but seems really smart"
>couldn't figure out how to buy
>suddenly random platforms offering it
>first entry at $75
>only buy 1 ETH

I feel so sad that I've missed such a great opportunity lads.

I may be on now, but I'm never going to see gains like those again. The other coins here are clearly just memes. Milocoin and LePencoin especially. Can I still make it, lads?

Buy posw and bitbay

300-400 by eoy f a m
After that who knows, we may be going to a thousand dollar range

I wanna shake this motherfuckers hand and buy him a glass of finest 30 yr Taylors and just talk to him for an hour

>buying ATH
You'll never make it, sry senpai

It's already up $10 from $70 you sourpuss. This isn't some shitcoin. You ain't seen nothing yet.

forgot some zeros in there m8

seriously, 100$ will be broken without two weeks, theres so much shit in may its unbelieveable

we did warn you nocoiners that you will end up on suicide watch.

While they take forever to confirm the transaction I don't know how quickly they'll deny.
This isn't like 100 years ago you write a check and deposit the money later. I have a hunch if the money isn't there on Monday you won't be getting your ETH.

Might as well invest 40k on ETC too. I take tips in ETH

0x83F02EBB4C3BF44367f84e592661261B9dC55cDE

Can someone tell me if coin base is easy to withdraw from.

I needed to verify my account. But even after uploading my documents they kept asking for verification at random.

I've already set it up, I've only had 3 eth since December.. I am worried to buy more.

Could have bought a house by now.

Gonna cry myself to sleep tonigbht.

How does Veeky Forums feel about ETC? It's been continuously having a moon boom for the past week.

>mfw sold 150 before it took off waving goodbye at me.

Very easy but there will be fees usually deposits in 1-7 days

I bought 100 a while back when it was like $1 and my kraken account is looking like its on roids now

You idiots realize you are acting as the greater fools and bailed out the people who pumped it early right?

moneys money dawg, we're all benefiting so far

Yep it's 83 now.

I'm waiting on first 2k to clear coinbase I need more asap

Haha, oh man, this crash is going to be epic, like 2013. Can't wait to scoop up the crashing debris.

Same I still feel I got on this too late. I only have 13 ETH, still a little worried that it could all crash one day or something, I'm a new fag so all of this is so overwhelming.

>late to the party boys
>mfw I invested 10btc during the ico at 1 btc for 1000 ETH
early days of Veeky Forums was the bombs