Fuck me, I wish I had more money to put into ETH. Only have around 43 ETH and 150 ETC...

Fuck me, I wish I had more money to put into ETH. Only have around 43 ETH and 150 ETC. Got in pretty early and made high ROI regardless but fuck... it just sucks to know that I could have gotten more.

Relatable?

Hindsight is useless tbqh

i bought most of my stash pre 24$, i only bought for 15% of my net worth, now those 15% have grown to almost 50% of my worth

if i had known it would explode so much in value, i would have shoved my life savings and taken massive loans and bought ether for it

but you cant use that for anything now, just be glad you got some, even one ETH can make you very well off one day

this
stop lamenting the past
Veeky Forumsraelis in 2018 will lament the exact shit with different coins

You're right... I went in with 100% of my disposable money since I am a poorfag. If I had more money I'd have thrown it all in ETH

user I got in at 19 and dropped 13k (all my savings plus credit cards)

I only wish I did this when it was 3 dollars when I first learnt about it. Just enjoy the gains bro.

Kek, bought 1300 at 4$ and kept holding til now. Will continue holding.

150 ETC is pretty good though and looks to be going up along with ETH as well as similar ETH based coins like GNT.

Yeah man, I bought them at 2.15, now they're like 6 bucks. :)))))))

Don't be greedy friend

We're all aboard the Starship Ethereum, and we're all gonna make it to the moon

funny how the top 10 coins, consists of ethereum, ethereum classic and two ether based tokens

the flippening is no longer a meme

i would cash out

>tfw only 22 ETH

>bought 250 ETH @ 8 dollars because I like memes
>no longer a meme
>still have no idea what ETH actually is
>thanks biz

thats why you dont have as much as him, and never will.

I only have 3eth it's not much but it's better than zero.

Gotta love kraken's leverage.

>i would cash out

Why?

ETH is a meme

>Buy shitcoin 3 days ago at 45 sats
>now at 150 sats

Talking about XBY, but the idea is that while you guys dribble over ETH other people are making double, triple on lessar known coins, sure the volume is less so it's way harder to sell but if you're smart it's not a problem.

Bought £65 worth of ETH a few weeks ago (~1.3ETH), but got so pissed off at how shit the platforms are for UK users and how much of a transaction fee I had to pay (~15% with the shitty one I used), that I didn't put any more money into it even though I had originally intended to. Ahh well, will hold for a few years regardless and probably make a nice profit, just could have been better.

Talked my boss in to letting me spend $6000 on ETH when it was $12 each and we would half th and hold. Gave me his Amex. Couldn't buy with Amex. Wouldn't give me bank account info. Sucks badly. I do have 52 ETH now but damn what could have been.

ETH isn't as big of a risk as shitcoins.

>only 22 eth

:/

bait

This

All these ETH newfaggots. I made solid gains on Ethereum too, but RLC doubled last week overnight. It's nothing special

Waiting on POSW to go supernova currently

Don't buy right now. Wait till the price starts falling again.

this, it happened to eth at 50 so wait for that dip then go for it.

>only have 8 eth
>probably won't even be able to buy a honda civic at the moon let alone a lambo

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 eth will be worth:

$2k in 2019
$10k in 2025
$100k in 2028
$500k in 2030

>bought 110 eth @ 3 dollars
>sold at 12
>hits 80

kill me lads

Is this a joke or something?

Don't worry buddy I only have 10

I got 4, I wish I came in earlier :'(

>pass user since 2013

Only have TEN Eth? explain yourself

> Guys, I should put more money into this because it's going up!

~ every investor who lost money in stocks ever