Where the fuck did white people come from?

where the fuck did white people come from?

my peanus weanus

adam and eve 6000 years ago

WE WUZ HYPERBOREANS N SHIET

adam was black

Hell. My professor said so, so it's true!

we wuz kangz nigguh

how i'd love this to be true

Created by the black scientist, Yakub

fucking lol

Russia.

In WW2 the communist cracker cumskin people (hence the name CCCP) descended upon the proud black nations of Europe and North America, colonizing the world and replacing our history.

Pic related, the last known authentic picture of Adolf Hitler. A real nigga who tried to put a stop to the cumskin pest once and for all.

>communist cracker cumskin people (hence the name CCCP)

>tfw to intelligent

>tfw too intelligent to be around other blacks
>create white people

Based DeAdolphus

The ancestors of the people you would consider "white" (Germanics, Celts, Mediterraneans, Slavs ect) originally came from the Caucuses, hence the term "Caucasian".

The Indo-European peoples began to migrate out of the region around 4000 BC, those who made their way into South Asia would be become the Indo-Iranian or "Aryan" culture, their descendants would split and become the Persians and Northern Indians. Those who migrated west would would eventually become the cultures of Europe, it's important to note however that the finno-ugric people (contemporary Finns and Estonians) were not descended from indoeuropeans but rather came from Siberian-Uralic people who migrated into Europe from the Urals around the same time.

Basically Indians should technically be whiter than Finnish people.

>it's a hindoo shill episode

>he doesn't appreciate a nuanced and beautiful spiritual tradition that has existed for millennia.

>he has been memed by a millennia old jape and hasn't heard of hindu terrorism

>He thinks the existence of terrorism within a religion or culture automatically invalidates that thing.
>He doesn't know that very often terrorists are right.

Stay bluepilled.

I hate this board.

stay hindood

You forgot to mention the Hungarians. They're another Uralic tribe who decided to invade the carpathian basin in the medieval era

30% from Europe
30% from Turkey
30% from Ukraine