Would it be easier to turn $5,000 into a $100,000 in 1 year through trading stocks or crypto?

Would it be easier to turn $5,000 into a $100,000 in 1 year through trading stocks or crypto?

pic obviously not related

Forex

Stocks would be extremely hard. Cryptos have just started to pump for the year.

Crypto

POSW, RLC or BitBay specifically

That's a 20x gain, you dont see that in the stock market, not in a year atleast

with crypto you can make 20x your money in a month

like with pivx when it jumped from 0.10$ to 2$

definitely forex or crypto with leverage but thats really dangerous so its your choice.

Crypto but keep in mind that it's also easier to lose money

Would have been damn near impossible prior to last week, but that's done, certainly an interesting week ahead either way.

>tfw it's too late for a nocoiner to get in on the fun

this..
but there might be another even better oppotunity in a month

yes, but your better chance would be currencies with leverage. open a forex account and trade away. good luck.

you guys keep telling yourself that, but its not true.

>stocks in 2017
baka baka user

i've already got a coinbase account from buying a copy of ms office with btc a year ago

worth dumping 200 usd in to eth?

Kek that's like 2.5 ETH

You'd be better off putting that into a penny crypto and seeing 1,000% returns.

>You'd be better off putting that into a penny crypto and seeing 1,000% returns.

tempted to do that but too worried to fall for the Veeky Forums shills and memes

Yeah I don't believe that's true, it's more the issue we can't see the future. Look what happened to DASH, slammed in half followed by a quick recovery, most niggers on here would have lost their shit and copped a loss only to move what was left onto some dumb shit like bean. If you have big brass balls like me you can hop on ETH now and if it does dump buy all that up cheap and strap the fuck in.

$200 ultimately isn't that much man. Not to mention that big crypto returns are pretty much guaranteed as long as you wait.

See

I need to do some more research before I start going in to this, any advice?

I've looked at the price charts for the ones that were linked in the post and it looks like they're going through the pump and dump phase

Buy ETH at the next dip maybe?

I wouldn't risk with shitty coins if you are not experienced

That's what I'm thinking of doing tbqh, I don't have the knowledge to start playing with shitcoins yet.

Just got to ride out the eth hype

I'll probably make lots of money if I put 2k into BTC and 2k into ETH and wait for a few years, right?

Not sure about bitcoin but if half of the stuff i hear about ETH is true then you can count on it

only if you buy at the peak

That's the problem with stocks and crypto, though, most beginners get euphoric and buy at the peak

Say I buy 5k worth of eth and hold for two years, what is the process like in getting it back into usd for investment elsewhere?

I want to get in on crypto with some savings now but I'll be going back to school in two years and want to make sure I have an exit strategy if I move for school.

Coinbase will turn it into usd for a small fee. Check out their site. Pretty foolproof desu

options. It gives you the ability to place high probability, direction neutral trades. I'd suggest learning this and make some sweet gainz.

This.

user, with stocks you can make the gains if you use options

Not crypto, shits too volatile but hey, whatever, some kids make money off it

bump

This. Straddling seems like such an awesome way to make money, you basically win either way if the market is volatile enough. It's a shame there's never much talk here about derivative strategies. That's how you make actual liveable amounts off of trading.

what are options then faggot

Could you explain more about this? Sounds interesting

I actually had to memorize loads of options strategies for my job.

Where can I actually apply them? What are some good retail options markets?

Do you know of any good resources for getting started learning about this kind of stuff?

Fuck off I don't want you guys to learn the secrets of this.

Lol fair enough, I'm probably better off just buying some investment books on Amazon

>Buying books when you can learn for free
Never gonna make it

i make about 6k a month just selling covered calls on 250k portfolio. Not even including cap gains. Read Options as a Strategic Investment by McMillan.

buy volt nigger

>Would it be easier to turn $5,000 into a $100,000 in 1 year through trading stocks or crypto?

I literally did that with a year thanks to Ethereum.

Those are unrealised gains though, so anything can happen.

when are u gonna cash out

If something better comes along. Otherwise - why would I? Fundamentals did not change. I originally planned to hold long term, 10-20 years. Sticking to plan is what makes a great investor.

..BItpay? do they have a token or something? where can I trade it?