/wfg/ - Warframe General

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt edition

old thread >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.8.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/897989-plains-of-eidolon-update-2280-hotfix-22801/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RqN5UU95Fyo
playkeystone.com/
amazingeternals.com/login
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sorry I missed you this morning anonymous! I was cheering you on in spirit, I promise. Don't give up, and don't let the negativity take over! I believe in you!

I got an affinity booster for my login today, so I got my cute frogwife some new forma and now she's stronger than ever! And I'm even building some new frames today to make her company! She's surely happy about this, I think!

Reminder that laserteen will always be a dumb fucking infantile piece of shit because DE has bad writers.

If i wanted writing in my video game I wouldnt play a video game

You got your frogwife a present? That's sweet! I want to give my frogwife a present, but she's real shy when I ask what she wants.

>out of forma
>no neurodes
>no neural sensors
>no morphics
aaaaaaaa

holy heck kuva fortress looks so fucking good why dont they expand on it
>tfw kuva spy
>tfw it feels like youre an actual ninja in a super secret barricade jumping around and decoding top secret information
god damn i love solo spy missions

Fuck you

Are the prime bows worth their weapon slots?

>why dont they expand on it
Because like majority of "content" in this "game" the devs cooked it up like a glorified tech demo, released it after a year of delay in a buggy state, then left it alone and disconnected from the rest of their patchwork as they move on to their next idea.

mr fodder

What is the best bow in the game?

The 2 best tilesets, kuva fortress and the void are so ignored it's really sad. At least we get an endless fissure in the void from time to time. There is literally no reason except sorties to go to kuva fortress after you unlock everything.

>haven't touched either paris p or cernos p
I hope so, heard bad things about Cernos p, and nothing about Paris.

Cernos P sucks donkey dick.

deep bow, show people your cute bum.

My birdwife is the exact same way. She says the present she'll be getting in two months is more than enough for her, but I wish I could at least give her something before then!

L-lewd!

you told your wife her tomb renovation was a gift? that's kind of sick user.

lenz, but its more of a rocket launcher than a bow

Cernos P is so goddamn slow. Paris is Paris.
Fuck, guess there's no point in keeping them around collecting dust

your bum will make all the 10o rockets launch, user, if you know what I mean.

fuck you
meant for

The thing about gift-giving is knowing the needs of the one you care for. If you're always by her side and you notice she struggles with something and you can help her, that would be nice. For instance, I'm working hard on getting her this nice little Vectis Prime for her to go roam on the plains and be safe against those mean Eidolons that wish her bad. And although the money is short, I'm working hard on getting her a cute new outfit as soon as possible, she certainly deserves it. Pic is absolutely related.

imagine if we could turn your autism in to a renewable energy source.

who wants to recommend me a top 10 melee weapon

>there are people that still dont buy at 50% market price from the spics

Broken War. It's free, all its mods are cheap, you don't even need to Forma it and it comes with a potato.

Literally kys

Bloody hell I really should just hop servers when I want to buy/sell. I'm already profiting from trades but I should be able to get even better profits on other regions.

>tanky frames are better at spy than stealth frames
epic game

Shut up, let them have their fun.

any frame can do spy without stopping for almost anything as is, user.

already built the free one into the complete War

Does Punch Through still fuck up the spear guns' throws?

Orthos Prime or Galatine Prime then. No parts of it are currently vaulted.

coking update: Hotfix 22.8.2
what's cooking?

Plus Mirage Trivelin helmet and all 3 Saryn Prime parts.

t. mr 25

you fucked up

UMA

What's better on Orthos? Crit or status?

kek

ember prime is getting taken out of the vault next you dumb beaner. you're the one that got fucked over here

Plague Keewar

blood rush + maiming strike is great because orthos has incredibly long slide attack range
don't bother with it if you don't have maiming though

>viral damage
>scythe or staff
He said TOP 10, not BOTTOM 10.

>he doesn't know

>he thinks non-IPS is good
>he willingly cucks himself with scythes and staves

Can anybody confirm that negative flight speed rivens still work?

they fixed them, yes

well /wfg/, didn't think it was possible but i did it. i made a total of 250 plat ERPing this weekend. to any of you who do this regularly.. does the dirty feeling ever go away?

by "work", do you mean fly backwards?

What's the worst damage type, and why is it viral?

Is index the fastest way to make credits?

I'm so proud of you user! I didn't think any of you would actually have the guts to go through with it. The feeling will eventually change from what I assume right now is shame to pride. Practice makes perfect. I always found that washing my face and brushing my teeth before and after helped me shake any ickyness.

it's blast, autist.

Is the answer magnetic?

fags lmao

I do not mean that

Viral combos perfectly with Hunter Munitions which is a metagame-defining mod.
Blast offers the best CC in game and it also allows you to run Corrosive without loss.

For my money, the worst element is Gas. Isn't particularly effective against anything important at all, the effect doesn't do much.

I was just yanking your chain last thread user, they don't fly back up the gun and do self damage with -100%.

What's a good buying price for rhino prime? Saw it in trade earlier for 500p, seems a bit high, but I'm a newfag shitter so I have no idea.

That's sad. So I assume youtu.be/RqN5UU95Fyo doesn't work any more?

200 is ideal imho, but you're more likely to find it closer to 300.

overall it was a good experience. i went for a walk to the store and felt better. freshening up after sounds easier so i'll try that.

250p that's more than I can make in a week, maybe I should change my career.
Just how did you find yourself a client?

Don't buy Rhino Prime. Rhino is already good enough for what you'll use him for come lategame (CCing for days with his Stomp). If you want to tank things lategame, get Inaros or something.

So whats the best game mode and why is it survival?

>2 nezhas

Guess i should just start polarizing my rhino then and don't even worry about prime then eh?

Nah rhino prime is useless

>mastery rank

You know I'm not actually sure now. I'll have to wait for a -flight speed roll to test it out.

Get prime, save some forma and an exilus possibly

/kysg/ when? Also, what will go wrong?

>/kysg/ when?
this use to be /wfg - kysg/ but then keystone died
>Also, what will go wrong?
Its art was great but its execution/marketing was shit

i sure wanna kmsg if you know what i mean

a lot of that came from a single person over 2 separate sessions. he was pretty demanding throughout at the time was kind of hot. i think i need to set some boundaries.

>/kysg/ when?
user...

>non-IPS
>he doesn't know

playkeystone.com/
How is it dead already it wasn't even born yet? It literally kys'd itself.

walking around is good as well. time away from the computer is never a bad thing. also, it may sound silly but if you do go the freshening up route and you do it fairly often, make sure you choose a gentler facewash/ toothpaste or whichever you're going with.

Are the Shaku way too beyond the meta for us?
>25% status (CO viable)
>Shattering Impact = ez armour shred
>magnificent attack speed
>decent damage
>great stance
>5/5 polarity

The forma and exilus should cost WAY less than buying the Prime. As long as it's this expensive, it's simply not worth buying. The basic Rhino will keep enemies CCed as well as a Prime. Prime has more Armor, which is important for his 2, but that's it. If user wants a tank frame, Rhino itself ain't even the best option. If he wants CC, basic Rhino will 100% be enough.

Plus, almost every single basic frame is extremely easy to get. It might take you a few weeks depending on how much you play to reach the quest or planet where it drops, but otherwise they are all simple to build.

I thought it was a meme but now I'm a collector.

Gas is niche but still strong. High-damage gas status weapons are good in enhanced-shield sorties, good against infested, and even good against clumped-up grineer if you have corrosive projection.
Plus it makes Saryn very happy.
Magnetic is worst by a big margin. It's only useful against one faction (corpus), and even there it's worse than gas.

i thought the anons posting about "erping for plat" were ones who liked erping and got off on the idea
why are you even fucking doing it

>Thank you for your interest in The Amazing Eternals and to all of the Eternals who joined our journey.
>We are no longer accepting sign-ups and will be closing the servers at 11:59pm ET on November 2, 2017.
amazingeternals.com/login

your reasoning is sound but it's hilarious how often the whole
>hey /wfg/ I want to do this, what's the best way to go about it?
>no you don't that's a shit idea
comes up. y'all niggas need to learn to let people have fun and to stop sidestepping questions you're responding to.

>range of a dagger

Warframe market.

Yeah for some reason the nunchaku weapons all have this really short range that makes them feel just terrible to use.

Because they're a fucking stupid weapon in reality and fantasy.

god damn what a slut

How do you level frames fast?

Buy an affinity booster

Buy an affinity booster and do 20 waves of survival on Lua.

>jat kusar
>looks cool
>sounds cool
>shitty crit weapon
WHYYYYY