League of Legends General - /lolg/

old
Riven is PRETTY edition

Other urls found in this thread:

cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/bb/72/bb729a508736d00b4e6e649be7c75d73.jpg?e=1515480297&m=30YtFp1Wk-MjFEQp5hWELw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to look EXACTLY like Cho'Gath.

Dawnbringer Riven is tight
she probably gets tighter when she ults

xdh fro syndraq

Huge chicks

Alright last thread collapsed pretty quick so I didn't reply to anyone but the message stays

Leave while you can before you develop shameful kinks and fantasies

comfy bfs~

>tfw dawnbringer Riven will never transform as you cum inside her

I fantasize about being a huge Void monster, I think it's too late for me.

>being this weak instead of rooted in your fetishes

I wish I was a yordle(female)

I want to get cucked by Janna after marriage.

im not 15 anymore

>when she uses the ult active it makes you cum harder depending on how close you are

hey I need a cuck to prep me daily

cmere

Hear me out

Mitsuru Fiora
Makoto Vayne
Ann Evelynn

did you like girls before user?

huge fish

>not embracing being a girly cuckold
think about how much fun it would be to buy new outfits for your wife so she could satisfy her bf!

im fine with being cucked by any lol female

I wish you were a yordle female too.

Why is Ionian genetics so superior?
Why are Ionians so tight

nami is a normal sized fish woman

Say something nice please!

I'm in, discord?

BUILT FOR FACESITTING

its literally preseason we care even less about your rank now

I wanna cuddle Jinx after a day of bullying Pilties

with a high-quality dolphin pussy

kys gold shiter

oh a cosplay shipping image? when are you gonna wear this for me?

For gangbang you mean.

I do think about it, hopefully the things she made me wear might be cute too

but is this thread really the place to think out loud?

i wanna bully jinx after a long day of cuddling pilties

after a year on lolg ive decided I want to be an lbfag post lb pls

Dark Lux is pure.
pure sex

goldie retard lmao

This place made you like this, so why not?

It's okay Jeb I'll clap with you

You not gonna fool anyone LBfag.

no, lets all go get a little rp sesh going on /trash/

good choice user

BLACKED Piper Perri as Elementalist Lux, what do you think?

sivir

>Enemy Support locks in Morganna
>My Support locks in Rumble

Slippery when wet

im real sick of u faggots
straighten ur shit out

VERBOTEN
(at least the jinx part I dont care what you do with the Pilties)

just tell me which thread and I'm there

because discussion here is supposed to be kept related to video games and despite being a cuck, I'm not a faggot

oi, dont mind me, just from a better game here. with much better, more fun, less tedious mechanics and champions.

tell me more about how only 10% of your entire roster is even viable at a time because meta cancer and how 50% of all items are useless, ill just keep using my 3characters in one, or my 2players in one character with cho'gall because my game is better, with actually fun to play characters :^)

i like boys i want to be a girl and i have a few more weird fetishes it can't get much worse

>some 3d roastie whore trying to be this perfection
that's just a fucking insult

Congratulations and never let any shitter faggot under Challenger tell you there is any difference from Gold to Masters skill-wise.

literally made for bbc

Very disappointingly, Cho'Gall is pretty shit though.

i need the source of this image

oi, dont mind me, just from a better game here. with much better, more fun, less tedious mechanics and champions.

tell me more about how only 10% of your entire roster is even viable at a time because meta cancer and how 50% of all items are useless, ill just keep using my global pressence while never leaving base abathur, 3 characters in one with TLV, or my 2 players in one character with cho'gall because my game is better, with actually fun to play characters :^)

you're not wrong

cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/bb/72/bb729a508736d00b4e6e649be7c75d73.jpg?e=1515480297&m=30YtFp1Wk-MjFEQp5hWELw

thank you

I too have parkinsons and lack the ability to last hit or use skillshots or auto cancels my HotS brother

nah, cho'gall is fun to play as for the most part, but hard if you dont have voice coms

>better game
>my league gold 4 skills mean that my elo is too high in hots to find a match within 5 minutes
haha great game though

lost vikangs are LITERALLY shit compared to the god that is Meepo

>y league gold 4 skills mean that my elo is too high in hots to find a match within 5 minutes
uh huh... did you ever get ranked in HOTS there, big boy?

Hey guys, silver ADC Sivir main here looking for tips. I just find myself unable to carry games despite pulling ahead consistently in the laning phase, it just seems like I can't get my team to collapse together to press the advantage. Any recommendations?

>can't skillshot
there are plenty of skillshots????

i dont know who meepo is, but im sure he can't be in all threee lanes at once, boi

I did exclusively like girls before, yeah
now I'm much more flexible

Play a easy bake hero

Easy bake as you easy bake up a win for your teammates by making it as easy as possible to kill them. Stuns required.

well if theres no price... three of each! but if I can only pick one... deepthroat

>i dont know who meepo is, but im sure he can't be in all threee lanes at once, boi
are you fucking retarded meepo can be in 5 places at once

>i dont know who meepo is, but im sure he can't be in all threee lanes at once, boi
I really fucking hope you're baiting

You are a faggot though. Why are you getting all high and mighty all of a sudden?

I've only ever played HotS on voice comms. He's hilarious but I very quickly rose to a level where people generally knew how to play the game even if they weren't super great at it.
You're usually stronger in fights but since you're down a member your objective control and map presence suffers horribly on maps where objectives are split or waves need constant management.
All the enemy team has to do is not be dumb enough to take a direct confrontation with you.

I found HotS good fun for shitting around but I play league as a competitive outlet and HotS was very unsatisfying in that respect compared to league so I didn't like it that much.

>im sure he can't be in all threee lanes at once, boi

Ecks

Dee

>tell me more about how only 10% of your entire roster is even viable

i know it's bait but i hate when silver shiters trying to make it meme real
>muh if i only play meta champions i could be challenger but im not meetasheep

>never let any shitter faggot under Challenger tell you there is any difference from Gold to Masters skill-wise.
But that's everyone here.

meepo is the grandfather of your group of vikingniggers you idiot he can be in 5 places at once

yeah, but nowhere near as "tedious" as league, really helps me land them when my hands can't stop shaking

would you let a cute boy give you head?

>tripfag is a shitter
wow what A SURPRISE

boy i sure love league of legend's first 20 minutes of the game. and how its a pve farming simulator
wow its so fun....
oh, by the time mid game comes around in that shitty game i could have a full game done in HOTS
haha good game.

shitpo can be in every lane and teleport to one another on like a 4 second cooldown

vikings in the right hands is a minor inconvenience, meepo in the right hands is straight out of a fucking nightmare since he'll blink from fog of war and instantly kill your ass for not shutting him down within the first 10 minutes or picking earthshaker

I Despise those diamond cucks who think they are high elo to but truth is everone of them could handle gold players easy, even those from d5

>can't carry games with an OP champ
Dunno what to tell you, tripfag

If I got to be all girly and submissive yes

cute boys are made for throatfucking

Yeah, all the best games are like that, candy crush is pretty sick

Help me decide on a new mid lane main champ.

I play with a lot of the same people, and mid is the only role none of my friends play. I want a champion with the following things:
>magic damage heavy
>mobility (dash or similar ability that can traverse terrain)
>Reliable CC
I tried Ekko, but I hate his stun. I can't for the life of me figure it out.

I used to play a lot of Kassadin and Orianna, but I desperately miss a mobility option on Ori, and I miss some form of CC on Kass.

help me think of a new lulu-qualitypost
lewd one preferably

Twisty F8

Don't forget Adventure Time Battle Party for that sick non-p2w moba action.

Alright there are way more of you degenerates than I expected interested in talking about the cuck/femme stuff and I don't wanna jump back and forth cluttering multiple threads so I'm just gonna drop discord

Kylie#7250

>Yellow Shy
>Vayne
>Feedsuo

Rest in piece you. Why doesnt any half decent Shyvana take fucking Cinderhulk + BoRK + tank

>best girl gets best girl skin

Fund it

i remember playign that a few years ago, a couple characters were super OP and just isnta-won the game.

When do you brats go back to school?

Playing this game on vacation is fucking cancer

>Mobility
His ult is a pretty shitty mobility, but I suppose it might be worth giving a shot. Is TF even good right now? I feel like he is just one of those low damage champions that is a stun bot and not much else.

Have to give him a tey before I'll know I suppose. Haven't really logged any games on him in like 2 seasons, but Ive also never felt a TF had any major impact in my games, so I don't know...

Because Shyvana has no CC so g you're going to build her tank you might as well pick Zac or Sejuani? Also Shyvanafags are allergic to being useful, they wouldn't pick Shyvana if they liked being useful

>I feel like he is just one of those low damage champions
If you play his pussy ass Morello + LB "dude mage lmao" build, and not go full ADC mode