TRIPS EDITION OH MY GOD

Previous Thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

Repeating Digits are great and so are you!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Dan Salvato

monika!

I love Yuri!

So what happened when I was gone for 20 something threads? Spoonfeed me OC.

I love Yuri!!!

Check em!!!

Sayori!

And i love this cute dork forever and ever!

Total sheepyori domination!

with a bowl of branflakes

Doki Doki Monastery!
Rejecting filthy 3DPD to follow the path of righteousness!
Basking in the light of our Dokis to detach ourselves from the worries of the mortal coil!

#
I appreciate everyone who does read my stuff and especially you man because I know it inspired you. I understand. I think the way I ended the Natsuki story really demotivated me to write especially with such good stories cropping up. We both got this man!

Reposted because new thread

Natsuki is __________

Bada die

To many words to chose from desu

So ddlc, who's your doki and what's your favorite food.
My doki is Sayori and I love homemade Mac and cheese.

Hugging Yuri!

Hello, everyone. Sorry for missing the last one, but at least I got it covered. As it was mentioned, I was a bit busy, but I'm making sure to do this one before bed for all of you!
So with that out of the way, welcome to the poetry club!

Word of the thread tonight is "pulse"!
Alternatives are 'spirit' and 'gear'.
A cog in the machine? Equipment you take with you? A soul? A drink? A spooky ghost? Your blood flow? Something rhythmic? Something I didn't mention? Well, that's up for you to decide!

If anyone would like to write a poem, please consider using one of these words as a theme or topic. You don't have to, but the idea of the activity is that people use the same one and share their works to facilitate discussion and comparisons!
All poetry and prose is accepted, so even if it's irrelevant or just something you've read that you think fits, or something you wrote for a previous word, all are welcome!
Beyond that, skill level doesn't matter. I'm just as happy to see somebody write for the first time as I am to see somebody that's written something for me every day! So hopefully nobody is too shy...
As always, I'm looking forward to reading your poems! Have fun!

Good night everyone, I'll see you all bright and early tomorrow morning! Maybe!
Monika!

CUTE

what a dummy!

Tfw migraine at 2am

Is it the Promised Day yet lads? I yearn for release.

I'm the resident aussie, though that's really not that important. What is important is how helpful you criticism and feedback has been to my work.
So far you've reviewed four (well more 5 but one doesn't count) poems of mine. Since then I've read and re-read your critiques before pouring over them to incorporate your suggested changes, and every time I feel as if they've really elevated the pieces beyond what they were originally.
So far you've covered:
>That one I did about Holiday Ennui
>Regret
>Embers
and now this one.
I get each one of them is kinda different from the others, and I suppose there's not really a conjoining theme between them or a definite style yet. I'm really new to this whole thing, and for now I've just been throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks, and you've been a superb help in that regard, teacher-sama.
So thank you, truly.

Why is MC bigger than yuri
He a manlet

It's cuter that way, user.

I know my beloved Monika would not approve, thanks to the carbon footprint necessary to create such a dish, but I love lasagna, with cheese, and beef, and more cheese, and Italian sausage, and even more cheese!

that's some nice art

He's standing on top of a shoe box

>Not being White

Perhas you were just getting a bit tired and just felt pressured to finish that story. There's no need to hurry with the farm date story then.
Yeah! I hope we get it! When I manage to create a single drawing good enough to the point I'm excited to show you guys, I think I'll feel a bit more secure. I'm feeling 2018 will be the year where everything in my life changes, and I'm fucking scared of change. I don't think I'm ready for it.

If you've read this spoiler you've just had your head patted

Protecting Yuri from herself!

t-thanks!

Feels good man

I'd trudge through sheets of sands
And march through worlds of pain
With stakes piercing my hands
And acid coursing my veins

I'd burrow through worlds of snow
And carry a million weights
I would do all of this just to show
That it's you I fucking hate

God, you're such a faggot
I wish you'd shrivel and die
You squirm like a tiny maggot
I'd love to drop a knife in your thigh

I'm amazed that you dressed yourself
And manage to not swallow your tongue
I hope you get crushed by a bookshelf
And a stray fork punctures your lung

My body is a boiling river
My teeth are grounded to dust
When I see you I start to shiver
All I can feel is disgust

I hope you commit suicide
By erotic asphyxiation
Nobody would care if you died
Or bled out from a botched castration

This is the nicest I could be
Take it for what it's worth
And I hope you manage see
My dick has a bigger girth

Sorry, I know this isn't related to the word of the thread. I just had to vent really badly.

Pat my cock instead

My wife

>Squeaking in pleasure

Protecting Yuri from girls who call her a weirdo and a slut with cowtits!

Gosh, gutsanon, this is really well written, and the double rhyme per stanza must've been hard to pull off but, do you need to talk?

good stuff, wish this actually happened in the game

How do I deal with the crippling weight of no longer being able to see beauty in the things I used to cherish and coming to realize with greater clarity every day that my life will end meaninglessly? My thoughts are becoming malevolent. Anime isn't helping anymore. Send help... Please...

Oh! Yeah yeah yeah, right! "Ballet of erratic fireflies" guy!

(In retrospect I should have seen the similarities......."violent waltz of the waves," "symphony of soft wind," you really like your musical metaphors!)

You're definitely doing a better job of avoid "tell words" though!! While I don't think this Beach one is my favorite of your works, on that accord I can really see a lot of the improvements you've made already.

Cheers man

And lo, I have seen the face of god

Jesus

>you are waking up from bed
>feel something heavy laying on top of you
>opening your eyes you see your elegant wife, Yuri
>she look adorable in her night clothes
>she still wears pajamas
>'good morning, Yuri' you said
>she smiles and go in for a kiss on your cheek
>you pat her head and watches her cute reaction
>she gets off of you
>looking down, you find yourself bare without clothes
>did she stripped you while you were asleep?
>your dick erecting in full from being smothered by her soft thighs
>it's still morning but should you?
>'Yes hubbyAnon?' she asked you as she saw your expression
>telling her if she got any plans, you see her giggle cutely
>she fiddles her hands around, meekly answering
>'yeah, I kinda do'
>you told her you are okay with it
>after all, it's the weekends
>her eyes lit up with a smile on her face
>she hugs you tightly before going down on your pelvis
>you look down to see her shyly poking your member in the glans
>'Hey, Yuri'
>she turned in your direction 'Yeah?'
>'A little gentle this time please'
>she nods in agreement, as she slowly grabs yours

Part 1/? Should I go on?

Find something, anything to care about, and latch on to that thing.

Stop asking mothafucka just continue

For the love of god, please continue.

Honestly, what tends to work for me is a fap, a drink, and a nap. But if that feeling persists and such "home remedies" don't help, see a therapist.

Any news on YuriXYuri selfcest fic?

I actually believe anime makes everything worse! The thought that your waifu will never be real is just too painful to bear.
I have a girlfriend and I still come to a general just to dream of 2D girls. There's no way in hell this is healthy.

find something you're truly passionate about that isn't just anime
for me it's lifting, martial arts and programming
whenever I indulge in any of that, I start feeling much better very quickly

I'm alright user. I've just been having some tension with somebody. I don't really vent a lot except for when I'm on this general. Thanks for your consideration though!

The things you find beauty in won't leave you. Go out and find something new and different that you've never tried before. After awhile you'll start to find passion in these things again.

Gather round, anons and gentlemen of /ddlc/, it’s nearing festival time, where we showcase what we’ve learnt from the myriad of talented Anons here!
In order to best demonstrate our abilities and accumulated skills, I propose we host a poetry contest!

>Theme
Being the first of it’s kind, this festival will focus on something very broad, love poetry! Each user will write a love poem for his Doki, post it in the thread on the date of the festival and share with other anons!
>Guidelines
Your poem is to be dedicated to your doki, however you are allocated creative freedom in all other areas. Structurally it can be whatever you want it to be, a haiku, a rhyme or even a mess of disjointed words! It can emphasise whatever you may feel towards her, or lament her absence from your life. sorry for bringing that up
>Date and time
The submissions will occur at 8:00 PM US Pacific time on friday the 12th of January, a modified version of this post can be replied to with your poetry or you can just post in raw
>Competition
If possible, I propose that each Doki receive a subcategory from which a favourite poem will be voted upon. From there one poem of the best four will be selected as the ultimate winner! (please vote on what you legitimately believe to be the best one, not just the one named after your doki)!

Anyways I hope some of you can get behind this initiative.
I hope you all write a piece your doki would tear up to read!
Will you write your way into her heart?

Sure

It's nice to see this general still have some people that try cute new stuff! I hope this contest works out!

What if I can't write

Good luck at school tomorrow by the way, forgot to mention that!
I hope we stack up to some of your students!

No worries, gutsanon mate. In all fairness, and to your credit, I can think of plenty of worse ways to vent than poetry!

>many hours
....Um...Okay....

I know, I missed a word there. Didn't spot it before it was too late.

saved

Oh shit son

I am so in

Sayori is a good girl, isn't she?

Asking for more (you)s every time is really obnoxious and annoying. Can you not do that?

Sounds, actually kind of fun, I'll give this a go
For you Sayori

What did you mean to say.....

Is reviewanon still around? I haven't seen him lately.

You sound way too much like r9K now, it isn't health, go out dude

I'm in!

I'd love to do that. Now to calculate what time that is in my local time.

user, why don't you like Portrait of Markov?

It's impossible, I don't have a single thing I can latch onto. I've lost sight of everything I care about or love. I'm a twisted, worthless person who's been masquerading as alive for far too long.

I've been working out lately though since I've always been fascinated by how biological we are, despite claims to the existence of a soul. Once I get in shape I'll probably kill myself.

Thank you all and I hope you can find happiness, /ddlc/ is a great community!

you mean critiqueanon, or are they two different people?

cuz critiqueanon is logged into discord as we speak

and he posts his responses every 2-3 threads depending on the time

Yeah, I meant critiqueanon I think. I didn't realize they were two different people. I just noticed that they haven't been critiquing poems lately.

This sounds like fun, ill try and cook something up for then

>I've always been fascinated by how biological we are
same boat, the higher weights I reach on any of my lifts, the more amazed I become by how the human body adapts to any kind of new stress

please, try martial arts, you will find that it will do wonderful things to your mindset and outlook on life, I promise

Who do I shoot!? Also, it sounds like you have clinical depression since you've lost interest in your hobbies. Please attempt to seek out a professional, user.

I support this!

>critiqueanon is logged into discord as we speak
W-what?

Parfait girls is better than that stupid edgy novel.

"If I didn't enjoy it I wouldn't have spent so many hours writing what I though it was about"

That sentence is kinda clunky, guess I'm still a bit sleepy. I tend to sleep 6 hours, not 4.

Sure, if all submissions are anonymous..

Only if we all give it a go!
Oh you'll be right, user! Just pour yourself into your words and express how damn much you want to be with her, what you love about her, what you want to help her with etc
Oh shit, now it's a party!
That's the spirit!
Haha, yeah sorry about that!
It probably translates to something abysmal in euro time. Fear not! The poems can be posted in latter threads and will still be valid competition wise!

Write away!

Yuri. That was just a book with the title NOVEL. It was just full of words. No, every word was "words".

to be honest I thought that was you posting teacheranon. I was a bit worried haha.

Please don't user, you can make it. I believe in you.

Yuri, this Portrait of Markov that you gave me to read was blank.

I'm actually Australian not Euro so it won't be too bad for me. I think it's 3pm my time?

Do you think Monika's idea would have been successful at the festival?

I'm VERY lucky that the posts were about 15 seconds apart. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to prove it wasn't!

I agree with the guy who said to keep it anonymous, especially if we're not allowed to reveal which Doki the poem is about.

Despite your disclaimer I definitely predict people voting for certain poems only because they're about someone in particular (mostly Monika).

Also, will there be categories for rhyming and non-rhyming, since I know for a fact that a few anons here will judge the poems on that criterion alone.

That was real good gutsanon. Congrats on the rhymes, must have been hard to pull off.

>Thank you all and I hope you can find happiness

I say the same to you user. It may seem cliche, but hope is never entirely gone. I genuinely hope things get better for you user. You deserve to be happy.

This has my blessing!

Passing in, passing out with Monika! Hard day's day turns into hard day's night with Monika! Soon to celebrate and/or denounce 2,000,000 downloads with Monika!!!

I thought he's like a whole head taller than most of them. Like all of them are like 5'6 or shorter.

Tfw when the only 2 reasons i havent sayoried myself yet are:
1. Im a Christian and killing is a sin
2. I wanna go on a killing spree before i go but there arent any niggers or commies in here and i love my nation, also no guns in Polen

I dont enjoy anything
What do

>Writing your first ever poem for a contest.
I appreciate what you're doing, but I'll pass.

I hope the ones who do decide to join in will have a good time.

Incredible. I don't think an indie game blown up quite like this since Undertale! Granted DDLC is free but it's still great to see it reach such a wide audience. Well deserved.

joke's on you faggot i would have voted for you just to see you smile

Your life has value user, whether you realize it or not. The fact that you're alive here and now means that you still have the chance to find happiness. It won't be easy, especially for someone like you. But you certainly won't find it in death. Everyone has legs user, you just gotta learn to walk again.

I can give you one more reason to live.
Your doki wouldn't want you to die. Live for her.