PlayStation Vita General 3162 - Eat That Goddamn Slice Of Pizza Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Metal Max Xeno’s New Screenshots
dualshockers.com/metal-max-xeno-new-scre

>Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2018 launches April 26 in Japan
gematsu.com/2018/01/jikkyou-powerful-pro-baseball-2018-launches

>Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory retweet campaign ends in success, adds one more Digimon
gematsu.com/2018/01/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-retweet-campaign-ends

>Fate/Extella Link details Francis Drake,Astolfo,and Scathach,Japanese limited edition
gematsu.com/2018/01/fate-extella-link-details-francis-drake-astolfo-scathach-japanese-l

>Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~ launches March 30 in North America, this spring in Europe
gematsu.com/2018/01/code-realize-future-blessings-launch

>Secret of Mana Remake Gets Rated by ESRB, Has “Moderate Amounts of Cleavage”
playstationlifestyle.net/2018/01/01/secret-of-mana-remake-rated-by-esr

>Battle Princess Madelyn Gets New Screenshots for the New Year
dualshockers.com/battle-princess-madelyn-gets-new-scr

>Fate/Extella Link launches June 7 in Japan; adds Francis Drake, Astolfo, and Scathach
gematsu.com/2017/12/fate-extella-link-ps4-ps-vita-launches-

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

spoiler.jp/srv/dg2/index.php?バグ
project-imas.com/wiki/THE_IDOLM@STER_MUST_SONGS
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVa9aEaX-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>No vita in the filename

post Kuons

I was thinking about it, should have put "and play that Vita" or something. Oh well.

Cute and not lewd

Prometh has been excellent in DG2. I'm glad that the game also offers responses for the demon gazer to not give a fuck about Promeths nudity, that's the best way and gets the best responses out of these situations.

Finally...

Have fun i guess

At least she has the correct number of fingers.

Stupid glasses

She's a writer, she needs them.

See you in 2 and a half hours.

Goodnight, vitagen.

Night.

Just ordered a bunch of Vita (and PC) games off of AmazonJP, my first time using a forwarder (Big in Japan). Have heard of some horror stories regarding forwarders, but with some sellers refusing to sell to gaijins what can you do? I just hope my ¥16,000 order gets through safely. Feeling kinda nervous tbqh.

>not the biggest fan of DG1's combat
>still want to know what happens to Prometh et al in DG2
Man I really don't feel like playing DG2 but I'm already invested in the characters of DG1 and the overall plot so I REALLY am curious as to how the story goes. DG1 had an unusually decent story for a DRPG.

zzzz

No such thing. I have a shit ton of purchases and they are all fine.

You're taking off old stocks from them, nobody in their right mind would refuse it.

>>Man I really don't feel like playing DG2 but I'm already invested in the characters of DG1 and the overall plot so I REALLY am curious as to how the story goes. DG1 had an unusually decent story for a DRPG.
So far the story really hasn't touched too much of the old game. The post game DLC I've heard is very good though and there you'll see some familiar faces. To be perfectly honest, the story isn't that mindblowing. The actions of this government you're trying to overthrow have been fucking silly, it just doesn't really feel that convincing.

Though I haven't finished the game yet so there might be some reason for that as well but overall so far I prefer the first DGs story over this. The story is better than DT2s or MeiQs but still feels a little weaker than the first ones. Maybe because they didn't always go to the details so much there so that left some parts unexplained that were better left that way, in the second one they sometimes go way too much into the details that it makes the plans little bit silly.

But, as I said I'll hold judgment until I actually finish the story and head into the post game. The maps I've enjoyed very much, Experience knows their shit when making those that's for sure.

Thanks for the assurance user. Puts me a bit at ease. I guess the 'horror stories' I previously mentioned is typically because of carelessness on the customer's part, like being a tad late to issue a forwarding ticket etc. As long as you're careful there shouldn't be an issue right? As an aside, what forwarders or proxies have you used the most? Any you'd recommend?

BIJ is probably the one most used by anons on /a/, should be fine.

Even for items possibly restricted in Japan, they will usually ship to your forwarder if you can buy them.

About the only exception I have seen so far is Amiami.jp refusing to send to those places. But then again they have an international store so I don't know what's that about.

As for the forwarder itself, there are only problems (to ship out) if you buy export unfriendly stuff, which is not common (living things, weapons, item with lots of batteries etc.) Games and naked girl tapestries are fine, for example.

That was a pretty good doujin.

>The post game DLC I've heard is very good though and there you'll see some familiar faces.
That sounds good.

>Maybe because they didn't always go to the details so much there so that left some parts unexplained that were better left that way, in the second one they sometimes go way too much into detail
That sounds like a reasonable assessment. It's a problem that's actually common in a LOT of games. They're just too "hand-holdy" with their worldbuilding, like the writers are so afraid that the players won't fully appreciate this intricate world they've built. Bear in mind this is a NOT a complaint against having too much text in games. I don't mind reading. I do however mind text that is just a lot of fluff and explaining and explanation that could be economically trimmed down. Details that I could figure out on my own using my own deductions or fill in the blanks with reasonable assumptions.

>The maps I've enjoyed very much, Experience knows their shit
Yeah, the maps in DG1 and SoSC are just right. Not too large nor tedious. Traps and tricks are used just enough to challenge you without being annoying.

It's the best atelier doujin

I like that Escha one as well.

So. Since i no long have a backlog of games i decided to go on a buying spree and got the following. Mask of Truth, Summon Night 6, Ys blur i mean 8. I know i said spree but the list also involves 3ds games so i wont list that. Any other recommendations? My vita list is garganjuan so listing that will take me forever. So ill take the hit and mist of recommendations

Demon Gaze 2, it's still solid DRPG
Chaos;Child a good VN
Mary Skelter I've heard good things
Danganronpa V3

That's something that has come out somewhat recently.

Do i really need to kill her?

Oh dick nipples batman. Demon gays 2 came out in English already? Excuse my autistic ignorance, i was in the dark from the internet till today. Never liked that VN series and hated the anime even more. Danga ill add that to the list and check Mary

No. You can also try to hold her hands tightly

Yeah, there's some Prometh screens in this thread and in the last as well. There's a stupid bug in the game though, makes the early game a grind but doesn't matter the longer you play. You sometimes don't get money from the fights. And NISA doesn't reply anything to people who complain about it so I guess that bug is going to stay. But honestly, it doesn't matter that much. You will get most of your money by selling the equipment you get from the summoning circles.

>to hold her hands tightly
I don't think i can do that user

Was that bug always there or was it introduced in the localised version?

It's the legendary Nisa magic touch.

Why does it keep happening? No really, why? I've not seen this happen as consistently with any other localiser. It's so odd.

because they chose quantity over quality.
they had 19 releases last year, some of which also they did PC ports for, while a other publisher of similiar size like Atlus USA only did 8-9.

Thanks user, I will.

The mysterious series has been such a disaster, I don:t know where to begin.

>The mysterious series
I don't know how it happened. I was interested in Sophie when it came out, ended up buying it, and I still haven't beaten it due to the game being so dull. It's not bad, per se, just so immensely drawn out and boring. There's nothing left from the Arland games that would make you want to stay with the game and get in that sweet get-things-done-efficiently addiction loop. Not interested in Firis or the latest one at all, I just want my Ayesha Plus so I can get to Dusk trilogy.

Having just woken up, I really hate myself for doing this to me.

Go back to bed cf

That's a no can do. Gotta do what you tell people you will.

Admirable, but don't let others exploit you.
And you could have prevented this

It was not in the JP version of DG2, but now that it released, we know that the bug is in the Global Edition of DG2:

spoiler.jp/srv/dg2/index.php?バグ

>Ver 1.01:ドロップする金額量がおかしいバグ
Gold drop amount is strange bug.

So it might be EXP's fault. However, it also says that this is already patched, so...

There is another bug for trash mobs to drop items at lower rate, probably not too critical?

Guess what I got, vitagen

DBFC? AH3?

>starting the thread with bait
Nice

arcana heart 3?
or perhaps dbfc?
There was that one user that ordered them recently

>owo

She's a qt pie. English when?

Nope

Indeed. I want to play the game just for her.

The last time someone bought that the DLC theme is still valid, though it really should have expired.

no way in hell I'd guess that one. Also, your vita looks like it seen better times

I have two vitas, both of them probably hate my, but the second one looks better

I've been postponing buying a second one for two years now, but the rumors of a successor stopped me. Now it's not really worth getting one either way, unless my current one breaks before I finish my backlog.

>Red
>Not blue
Come on now
Have fun user

there are two? or perhaps even more?

I wanted a second one for a JP account
later

>Vita 2 never ever
It hurts every day

I don't know why you people would trust Sony to make good decisions when making a second vita anyway.

Yes
project-imas.com/wiki/THE_IDOLM@STER_MUST_SONGS
Okay
have fun user

It was surprinsgly addicting, and it's been month since I got to play all day neet like.
Hype for link

>>So it might be EXP's fault. However, it also says that this is already patched, so...
Weird stuff. DG2 in west had one patch, I tried with and without it and the money bug was still there. And now it has been over a month so I don't expect them to address it at all. Speaking of Experience, they rated the Stranger of the sword city revisited for EU, but never released it. I wonder what the problem with that is, would have been cool to have it in EU as well.

>There is another bug for trash mobs to drop items at lower rate, probably not too critical?
Yeah, hard to compare since I haven't seen how they drop things normally. But not a big deal anyway.

You can either have a Freedom Wars Sequel or a Soul Sacrifice sequel. Both are going to be amazing with lots of new content and gameplay improvements. But whatever you pick, the other game will never get a sequel at all. Which one do you pick?

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVa9aEaX-c

Never played SS so Freedom Wars would be an easy choice for me. Though I could live without it as well since I don't really want to play hunting games anymore.

I never know if I should be aroused by things like that or not. On the one hand she looks like she won't wear any underwear, toilets should be uncommon in her time aswell which means you can probably catch her offguard while peeing and stuff, but on the other hand you know she must smell horribly down there because she's not wiping correctly and she'd be very hairy. Medieval fantasy settings are a mixed bag. And their food must be horrible aswell. Definetly wouldn't want to get isekai'd into one of those shitholes.

On vita?

Vita 2 launch title which is just a portable PS4.

I think you just go too far with your thought process. But not everyone can ignore those things I guess.

user I will fucking murder you if you say rude things again. Also the game goes into a good bit of detail about what food they eat, it's all in the glossary thing.

i love this greasy knife ear

There's a difference between what kind of food they eat and how it's treated. You can say they eat the same meat as we do, they still don't have our technology and spices are probably very hard to come by. I mean would you rather eat a steak that was in a refrigirator or one that was in some kind of sack hanging in a river to keep it cold?

Cute

check the glossary

They've got magic my man

Even if the under water ray romano people got lucky, there's plenty of medieval settings where they are basically fucked and they're lucky if they don't die from food poisoning down the road or have to constantly walk through shit on the streets.

Wasn't it implied that their sewer system is essentially removable sidewalk blocks that people could just shit directly into and cover back up?

>no underwear
DONT DESTROY MY FANTASY!
You are right thou

Fuck our technology, food I've eaten 10 years ago was way better than the current one. Especially meat, there's no comparison to antibiotics and steroids filled meat and classic one. People want more and for cheap.
fucking where

It's like you don't have a single clue as to what you're talking about
>doesn't wear underwear
Wrong, pic related.
>smells bad
A bath freak with magic, pretty unlikely
>hairy
Uta girls implied to not grow it down there spoiler, they aren't human
>horrible food
It sounds pretty good to me, high quantities of it too.
>catch her off gaurd
She'd actually kill you

>Kuon is really concerned about her chest
>she is fucking huge
I'm pretty sure the writing team didn't tell that to the artist.

Nosuri wears underwear, it just gets ripped off too. See the gambling CG. All of em wear underwear. Hell the very first fucking scene is Kuon teaching Haku not to wear his underwear on his head like a fucktard.

maybe hate is a little too strong, it just makes me angry from time to time
>What do you mean by cowardly tactics and not fighting head on?
you wrote it in your post
>The game is only reactionary for the most part if you wait for punishes, which is what most people do for some reason.
this happens because punishing and countering deals more damage. An example of this is something that happened yesterday when I was playing with Jani, Jani was fighting with another player, Jani was at 25% of health while the other guy was at 5% or 10%, Jani attacked and the other guy responded, they clashed and Jani lost even so he had more health.
Don't get me wrong, the game is not bad, it just sometimes it piss me off and my internet had been shit lately, so the lag rustle my jimmies even more

Consider the cows she grew up with though. Outside of Aruruu who is still modestly sized herself.

why are you guys such bullies??

Blackjack?

I think those fine scientists who created proxies made bigger busts dominant and possibly made it so that pqube growth is minimal. At least they knew what the good stuff was.

I'd rather have a dead thread then a dead console

Well you're well on your way.

kys

see

this tbqh

all shitchfags should be gassed

>that typo
how much have you been typing pqube lately

Sure.