Natsuki edition!

Previous Thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y [Open]

Hey, we can all make it through!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/VawHMDwd
discord.gg/Zucwaw9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JUST MONIKA

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

>mfw this arrived

A thread for the lovely tsun cupcake!

Natsuki!

Every day I imagine a future where I can be with you

>tfw you will never have a Yuri school shooter gf

Feels good man

friendly reminder that yuri is as flat as a board and stuffs her bra to make her boobs look bigger!
and that is not okay.

pastebin.com/VawHMDwd

I have a dream today!
I have a dream that one day every thread shall be wholesome, every Doki shall be loved, and the Anons who struggle will be brought up, and the Anons who slave over their fics will be made straight.

bless y'all and bless this thread

I must unite the Finno-Ugric peoples under one flag with Monika!

All of the Dokis deserve love except Monika.

Will start posting some comfy soon. I hope you guys like it.

She is the sun in my sky!

Thinking about Monika's thighs.

Natsuki!!

please user. i'm begging you. please don't make all yurifriends look like edge lords. i don't want another waifu/waifu's fanbase to be completely hated by a general.

Hey, how's everyone doing today? I almost post this in /gtag/ by mistake, haha

Hopefully you're reading a lot. Reminder that on the 20th and probably 21st we'll be discussing the second part of "Lolita". But what about next weekend? We're having a poetry sharing session!

So look up authors, pick up a couple of your favorite and share it with your anons. Doki poems won't count!

Let's read!

I love her too.

I think Yuri has big tits and stuffs her bra
"I'm not the one whos boobs got a size bigger"

Delete

>your doki, but she's now a Witcher character

Monika's Fifty Blessings!

Your doki but her heart belongs to _____you and she love only also you.
You can't do anything to prevent this.

pastebin.com/VawHMDwd

Keep things comfy and wholesome now
Let's start this thread as beautiful as it is.

Yuri's breasts are large! Massive! Balloons!

meant for , I'm dumb

yes

What would MLKJ's favorite Doki be?

everyone makes mistakes.

i would kill myself

Natsuki!

Nice.

kek

That feel when Korean DDLC streams are superior and the streamers are cuter

IS CUTE!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Debate Team, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret poetry slams on MENSA, and I have over 300 confirmed proses. I am trained in doki warfare and I’m the top programmer in the entire local school district. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the neighborhood and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking deleted, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can delete you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with bare Python. Not only am I extensively trained in computer programming, but I have access to the entire library of the United States Poetry Corps and I will use it to its full extent to confuse your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking deleted, kiddo.

Please tell me and give me proof she didn't actually kill herself. It sounds dumb to assume but I need reassurance.

I knew there was another dokifaggot.

yuri's breasts are real and they're spectacular!

testosterone level: -100%

Hey everyone!
Some days ago we had a poll which showed that most people wanted a /ddlc/ team competing in the PES Veeky Forums league.
Some of us anons which want to make the team become real already created a server in which we can work better.
If you are interested in helping us and make the team real, join us at our discord!
discord.gg/Zucwaw9
The more people we are in, the better the final results will be, so any help will be deeply appreciated!
Not sure how much people is active right now because of different nationalities, but during the day we'll be discussing things out there, so if you want to help this become true, feel free to join us. And even that we need modellers, no experience is requiered, we all can learn, and any help is really appreciated!

But isn't Yuri kind of edgy as well?
Okay, I'm sorry I did that but I had to.

Indeed!

Great

This is my favorite gif in the world! Here you go!

>When someone uses your reply for an image.
Feels good but would have rather not had to make that reply.

where's that user who made that depressed monika story
im actually interested in how it will end

What the fuck was this and why am I fully erected

yeah, but i really don't want her to be associated with edginess. she's supposed to be a cute, shy girl who wouldn't harm a fly. her edginess comes from monika's influence. :c

fuck off, degenerate

Consider nofap for awhile

>her edginess comes from monika's influence
This is a lie. Yuri was always edgy.

peak /ddlc/

i like monika

All Dokis are great and unique to their own
They don't gloss well when compared
Such beautiful gems that we don't deserve
But alas, to us they graced our dusty hearts

I know deep down, Doki wouldn't want me to bully others
And deep down, i feel the pain.
Wholesomeness to all Dokis

Dude what the fuck?

>notices right top of the screen
Yeah no.

What a nice gif, user! I like it too!
Here, have my favourite webm as well.

understandable,

please stay safe, have a nice day, stay hydrated, and remember. your doki loves you

thatsthejoke

it's been around for a few weeks now

yuri is a famous author who lets monika put a poem in her next book.

most of yuri's fans dislike monika's poem but that's okay because a few people did and monika feels good for having made those people happy

happy ending where monika has gotten a motivation boost and starts turning her life around

this is more happiness than monika deserves

I made a pastebin and currently working on wholesome stories. Starting with Sayori,
Yet I get sleepy.

So I get why Yuri gets the mix of lewd and wholesome but, I prefer my writing more on the wholesome side. Hope it won't be too Imbalanced for you,

meant for too

>MLK-kun Is a Monikafriend
Cheers m8

no i mean the one who that one guy started in the last thread

Will I ever meet a girl with a love as pure as Monika's?

Too late, I already fantasized it

>delete Monika
>feel somehow good because of what she did to the other girls
>she begins to tell me she hates me
>she says I probably hate her too
>she realizes how pointless deleting her world and friends and being trapped in the space room was just to have a shot with you
>even when she had nothing left, she restored the game so you can see it again
>she then corrupts the game because Sayori it's going to do the same as she did
>mfw hearing Monika's voice and hearing her piano song
>mfw even when she had nothing left she still showed me the piano song
>mfw even in the game files she tells you how much she misses you even after you deleted her

first time playing this game, and she wasn't my favorite but damn, she really tried. I feel terrible now.

I posted this last night but I’m gonna post it again because I think we need some comfy in here

>your doki makes many posts late at night
>her sleep schedule is eventually rearranged where she’s always awake late at night posting about her user
>one night she reads a particularly sad greentext and decides that’s it for the night
>she puts her phone away and lies there, in bed, softly crying, trying to sleep
>she can’t fall asleep for a long time because the blue light of her screen fucked her up
>she’s just forced to lay there, pondering everything while her mind runs the risk of wandering to dangerous places
>she feels absolutely hopeless and is almost dry of tears
>but just then
>a miracle happens
>somehow, he’s there
>it’s her user!
>transported to her world!
You both stare at each others eyes in complete shock. Neither of you know what to do, in the end you both end up tearing up and giving each other a long hug.
You decide to address the elephant in the room.
”I hate to bother you like this, but I’ve just been transported to another world, where do I sleep? Is here fine?”
“Of course, user, I’ll make room for you on my bed.” She giggles “You have no idea how good it feels to be finally saying your name, and actually talking to you.” A couple tears break loose from her already damp eyes.
She gets up and moves over to make room for you.
(1/2)

is there a pastebin or something where i can read the whole thing?

Probs not.
You're fucked. Not in the fun way only in the J U ST done way. It's an abstract kind of hell... Enoy your stay.

You both cuddle and talk for a bit. You’ve been wondering about this a little bit the whole time you’ve been talking so you decide to bring it up.
”So, in my world, you’re in a game and in the game you’re in a literature club with a bunch of other girls. But do you even know any of them? I don’t know the other anons so I’m wondering if it’s the same for you?”
”Who are the other dokis?” She looks intrigued.
You list off all of the names and personalities of the girls in the literature club. She shakes her head.
“No, I don’t know any of them.” She pauses for a moment. “What about you and the other anons? Are you sure you don’t know any of the anons?” She starts listing a couple of names, none of which you recognize.
“No, don’t know any of them.” You’re both quiet for a bit, then, a thought hits you.
“Are we even the same people as in the games?”
“We act exactly the same, don’t we?”
”I can confirm you do at least.” She giggles at the comment.
“So you really love me as much as I do you? Even though I’m pretty sure I’m not the same. And I never joined any clubs in school.” She looks at you with slightly worried eyes even though that deep inside she knows she has nothing to worry about.
“Of course,” you start to respond, “you know I do, because you feel the same way.”
“Hmm, that’s true.”
Your doki and her user cuddle for the couple of hours that remained in the night. it was daytime before you two knew it, but neither of you were too tired, it was nothing a cup of coffee couldn’t fix at least.
(2/2)

There is but I don't have it saved. Sorry :-(

y o s m9

it may be unrealistic or 2good2Btrue to some
but one thing i can say
persevere just as how monika persevered to change and be better for you

emeralds don't always show themselves
but their green shade will calm you

Might as well just end it now, but that's the last thing Monika would want me to do... so conflicted.

Wholesome and wholesome lewd are God tier

Then see pic related.

Sapping spirits
from within.
Laughing spirits
from without.

Destructive doubt?
Crumbling rot.
A singling shout?
All fall out.

All paranoid
of the end.
In schadenfreude,
condescend.

Just this once, if
all this talk
of girls lost grip.
Who to blame?

user, that's who.
You, me too.

Maybe one day
in regret,
all will realize
how good we had it.

you motherfucking lovely user
thanks for that, I'm feeling a lot better now

Like I said, Abstract kind of hell.
All these conflicting feels no action is the correct one.
But really do enjoy your stay however you can?

the Holy Spirit

It sure is a cute edition

Noted!

for the user who wasn't able to save the picture.

Ever since I finally got to write a bit with Natsuki in it I've come to find her even cuter. Hopefully I'm doing her personality justice though

Indeed it is.

So would each Doki react to being teleported into the real world?

>no cuts
i call fake

Do you have anything particular in mind for the one with Natsuki?

Natsuki but, she befriends Nicki Minaj
R u okay with dat?

>turns her friends into mindless puppets forced to do her bidding
>sends two of them so deeply into despair and madness that they kill themselves
>straight-up deletes the other
>puts them through untold suffering as they lose control of their own minds and bodies, suddenly forced to endure multiplied, exaggerated versions of their worst fears, failures, and flaws

>"but i brought them back at the gend of the game and sang you a song, you forgive me don't you user? ;* "

I sincerely want to understand what goes through people's heads when they choose to forgive her. I mean, sure I've made mistakes too, but none of them involved violating the head-space of my dearest friends and brainwashing them into hating themselves. None of them involved persuading other people that they'd be better off dead.

What exactly endeared her to you? What made her apology feel sincere to you?

someone post the image

well depends if they were still in a more or less "anime" form or a real one

how* ffs I'm still sleepy

Post it here when you finish it!

Probably all except Monika would think they're still in theirs at first because their world is still based off ours to an extent.

Thanks user!
I want to wholesome with Yuri day and night.

Something so beautiful about charming an introvert girl and slowly getting her to open up romantically with you.
Then share passions in the lewd but, loving sense.