/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Big Guy edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

Read the OP:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ItsEpi/status/950225925890854913?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/ItsEpi/status/950225925890854913
discord.gg/7MX5qNJ
youtu.be/GoGKSuO2EA4?t=10m11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that ela is getting nerfed
twitter.com/ItsEpi/status/950225925890854913?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

fucking finally, and it better be an actual nerf this time.

>ela is released two seasons ago
>ridiculously overpowered in every possible aspect, has a near 100% pickrate, streamers boost accounts by playing ela exclusively and get from copper to plat in less than a day
>the entire community whines about ela being op, even the fucking reddit whines that she is op and must be nerfed
>zero fucks given
>some """""""""pro"""""""""-scene """"""esports""""""" nerd whines about ela being op
>nerfed in literally the next patch
Fuck ubisoft

>teamkilled for "stealing" someones kill in casual

Reminder you can run a full team of beret wearing attackers now

teamkill them back

Allies get a little ping on their hud over the gadget when IQ detects something with her gadget.

Can you imagine how fast Vigil and Pulse would get fucking smoked on a map like Favela with that?

Cav is a defender

should i use burst with type 89?

should i ever use burst?

Good thing a team requires five people

is crouching a meme?

I keep opening fire on an oncoming enemy as he comes around the doorway and he insta fucking kills me because my head is just so close to the rest of my centre of mass

i know i should just gitgud but i mean from a purely strategic point is standing while u wait for nerds better?

I doubt crouching had anything to do with him prefiring your ass

Crawl everywhere

i want to dance with Hibana.

im saying he wasn't prefiring, im firing at him as he comes around the doorway...

:^)

So you're saying you were sitting somewhere waiting for someone to come by?

Am I good yet?

i want to get twitched.

Fuck i forgot how many people were on each team my mistake

TheAnonYouKnow#3252

I like the idea of IQ having some sort of temporary ranged jammer like the one built into Fisher's pistol in Chaos Theory.

>negative k/d
no

Silencers are acceptable on which weapons?

Im shiro

No more excuses for low frames, now that you can stream Siege.

pistols and Glaz's rifle.

The fuck is geforce now?

you made this stupid post in the last thread. she wasn't nerfed because of one person, and she's not nerfed because of that tweet.

She's being nerfed now that the season 2 pass is no longer on sale.

That wasn't me, I copied him because he was right, whether it's catering to esports or the season pass

GeForce, but just right NOW.

yeah but that doesn't mention the input lag

playing games with cloud services always has massive input lag even if the framerate is fine

why do you want to prance with a banana

wouldnt that make it so glaz has to three shot depending on circumstances and would only really affect him when hes near someone or in the building?

>cloud based gaming
truly the future is now.

she's cute

i want to breathe IQ's foot pheromones!

>copper this mad his opinion doesn't matter and devs balance by pro league players input
lmao, literally mad about the only good thing the dev team is doing.

>when the nut game is too high

why cant i fucking kill anyone with the ela gun, i aim, shoot and the gun just fires 50 bullets around him

You don't need some pro fags to tell the e*a is op af

>see this happen in a game the other day
>another third person teamkills them for teamkilling
>a fourth person teamkills them for teamkilling
>they teamkill me for not teamkilling next round
Siege is dumb

it's for the surprise factor. Glaz's gun sound is the most recognizable one in the game. If they don't know you have a Glaz til it's too late they will feel more comfortable peeking windows and get killed for it. Also Glaz can still one shot easily by getting a headshot. And 3 body shots isn't that bad IMO.

No, people who play video games are dumb

a surprise factor that is instantly gone after 1 kill

I want Frost to let me use her feet while she's looking over a deployable shield!

Why?

I'm really into free use

trust me dude it helps a lot.

I want to have a stable and loving relationship with Monica where I try my best to make her happy and I do lots of cute things for her!

Maybe even hold her hand!

How the fuck do I stop being so unlucky? Literally every single one of my deaths is because I got outlucked, not outskilled
>hold an angle, bandit sprints inside, starts hipfiring in panic, second bullet headshots me
>hold an angle, forced to move my sight for a second to check out some noise behind, an enemy appears in that exact moment
>be hibana, check every possible entrance and hiding spot, pull out xkairos, exactly the same second ela runs in and blasts me
>someone decides to spray the wall just because, hits my head
>newbie ash rushes into objective, four anchors on the objective including me, wildly sprays and kills me before dying
>enter the building from the absolute opposite side than the objective, caveira just happens to lie under a table in that exact room
>someone just suddenly feels the urge to check that exact room where I'm hiding
>jackal enters a hall, three different defenders were in that hall, he decides to scan my footprints
>ambush an enemy from behind, they do a 180 and noscope me
>an enemy does some super clever esports tier trick/peek against me, then proceeds to play like a total fucking retard against my teammates
>pick hibana, suddenly mute and bandit in every round, exactly when I picked her
>rubberbanding always happens in the most crucial situations and gets me killed
It feels like no matter what I do, the game is always rigged against me and some dumb lucky faggot will completely nullify all my advantages by just being a lucky faggot.

I want Frost to pretend not to date me while we're on a double date but she's so cute it's obvious she loves me!

Do you understand German and have the capability of fucking her good enough to relieve the tension built up from a long day of CTU stuff?

>How the fuck do I stop being so unlucky? Literally every single one of my deaths is because I got outlucked, not outskilled
By getting a proper diet with enough protein and fatty acids and drinking enough water.
Eventually you might grow a brain and realize that it has little to do with luck and more about skill. You will realize what you call luck is "factors beyond my comprehension" and that other players, smarter players are aware of them and can avoid your stupid deaths.

Whore the 3rd and 4th wheels?

Plz let one of them be mute. I wanna see how he manages.

all of these ARE being outskilled, user. work on your situational awareness. learn the maps.

I am a third year german student. So not really, but I am far along in the process at least. And I would be willing to put in the effort!

And of course, I would be dedicated to making her happy in that way as well, should she desire it.

The question is, does SHE want you to breathe her foot pheromones?

oh wow you're saying i'll only get one kill per round?

also it makes it so you can break barricades for your friends and the only sound they hear is the barricade itself breaking, sounds like they did defender 'press f to break'

i like how your first example is death by weeaboo 500ms reaction time
"""""unlucky""""" bro

user and Monica!

>teamkilled for "lol making a video xD"

Damn nibba, just use your drones when attacking

>putting down traps
>rook already shooting teammates in the face

>hold an angle, bandit sprints inside, starts hipfiring in panic, second bullet headshots me
if you're holding the angle he shouldn't be able to hipfire before you down him
>hold an angle, forced to move my sight for a second to check out some noise behind, an enemy appears in that exact moment
if an enemy could just "appear" in that exact moment you should've been able to hear them as well as the other noise. Don't hold an angle with your back exposed and this won't happen
>be hibana, check every possible entrance and hiding spot, pull out xkairos, exactly the same second ela runs in and blasts me
switch off the xkairos when you hear the ela, or drone out first so you'd know there was an ela there
>someone decides to spray the wall just because, hits my head
don't be on the other side of a breakable wall from enemies. They probably didn't spray "just because," that's extremely rare. they probably heard you moving, which you could have prevented.
>newbie ash rushes into objective, four anchors on the objective including me, wildly sprays and kills me before dying
If there are FOUR anchors, Ash (1 armor) should've been dead before getting off a single shot, wild spraying or not
>enter the building from the absolute opposite side than the objective, caveira just happens to lie under a table in that exact room
this is the most obvious one, why the fuck would you not drone out the room before entering?? always drone out before breaching
>someone just suddenly feels the urge to check that exact room where I'm hiding
that's not bad luck, it happens. just... you know, shoot them
>jackal enters a hall, three different defenders were in that hall, he decides to scan my footprints
bait him into an easy kill
>ambush an enemy from behind, they do a 180 and noscope me
if you get the drop on them and they have time to 180 you, you werne't fast enough
>pick hibana, suddenly mute and bandit in every round, exactly when I picked her
asks someone to go thatcher

yes, otherwise she wouldn't release them dummy.

why does ela look so hot compared to hibana?
when does ubi fix this?

75% of these could be completely avoided if you would just 1. use your drone after prep fphand 2. use your ears

Look at this garbage, this is what I get after clutching 1v5 with my buddy Doc

>being this entitled

Hibana is BEAUTIFUL!!

buff IQ

Hibanana!

Elite uniform for hibana when?

Try aiming at him instead of around him.

I had this exact image saved on my phone at one point or another :^)

why? are you a crossdresser?

I've been playing Kapkan as a roamer, am I doing it wrong?

It kinda works, sometimes

He's half roamer, if you're good enough it works.

You can even roam with the shotgun, honestly.

Why don't you have Rook?

>Monty lower shields to ADS me
>Shoot him twice with blood splatter
>Not a headshot

There's literally nothing else I could have hit, Ubi

his arm

F

twitter.com/ItsEpi/status/950225925890854913

I aimed at the head. That's all I was aiming at. He was extremely close quarters with me

I would use his shotgun, but I kinda like the one one.
I don't think I'm good, I think because I'm new to the game I've getting matched with a lot of newer people.

>inb4 it's a nerf to her mines and not her weapon mag.

nerf is a nerf
you can have ops in the game that are good just for the gun

HOW TO PROPERLY NERF ELA
>2 mines
>lower her ms a bit
>lower clip size to 35

obviously

HOW TO FIX THE GAME
>every op has the same model size
so hard......
damn....

Use them for what?

>All ops are now 6'4 tall
>Gigantic Mira and Valk

Yes.... YES

The Secure League is a league started with the intention of elevating standard online play to a more structured competitive level. The Secure League is 5v5 with team rosters and recorded play. The rules are different than standard online play and more complient with Pro League rules. The main difference between the Secure League and the Pro League is the game mode played in each league. The Secure League uses Secure Area and the Pro League uses Bomb. This league is mainly for growing as a Rainbow Six Siege player by placing the participant in a team structured environment.(edited)
Match Settings:
Number of Rounds: 8
Attacker/Defender role swap: 1
Overtime: 3 Rounds
Overtime score difference: 2
Overtime role change: 1
Objective Rotation Parameter: 1
Attacker Unique Spawn: On
Damage handicap: 100
Friendly fire damage: 100
Injured: 20
Sprint: On
Lean: On
Death Replay: Off
Mappool:
Bank
Border
Chalet
Club House
Coastline
Consulate
Kafe Dostoyevsky
Skyscraper
Oregon
Games will be conducted by Best of Three
discord.gg/7MX5qNJ

Here's some footage from the past league: youtu.be/GoGKSuO2EA4?t=10m11s

It's just for fun and the stream is 420 friendly :)))

>realize people never go a path
>go roamer to flank around and get them from behind using that path
>this is the time there just so happens to be someone there
>no one has gone it since I tried

>3 Mines
>40 round mags (She has 20 round extended 20 round mags based on the 3d model, right? Because they put the factory 20rnd extender on their 20 round mag instead of the 30 round mag)
>Significantly reduced firerate. At least 100 less
>Maybe more recoil
>Also no more green hair
>And she's a guy that actually looks remotely like an operator now and isn't related to anyone else

YOU CAME TO WRONG HOOD WHITEBOI

ye... and give them the same guns!... and infact... wouldnt it be more balanced if they had the same gadgets... hmm

>some characters should have an inherent advantage in play at all times and to the point that it pushes the engine to point of breaking
hell yeah
>ash will never be irrelevant solely due to her model size.
I bet you play as the monkey in Time Splitters 2 and defend it. kys desu