Cute Sayori edition!

Previous Thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y [Open]

Don't give up, user
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/sy8tqE2S
youtube.com/watch?v=rN7m27EABUk
youtube.com/watch?v=8cl5fTGBG6o&t=973s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for tf2 engineer

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Natsuki!

>you and Sayori will never take eachother’s virginities while you stare into the cow plush’s eyes to assert your dominance
Reality is cruel.

A daily reminder that Sheepyori loves you.

Yuri is my love!

first for necroanon.

Natsuki!

I love her too

I wanna pat Yuri's head.

I must unite the Finno-Ugric peoples with Monika!

Every day i imagine a future where i can be with (You)

>Last Thread reached image limit
I don't think /ddlc/ even exist back then.

Marrying Monika!

First for i love bj user

Your doki is now the main character in the last game you played

Mines Monika in Warhammer Vermintide

friendly reminder that yuri is as flat as a board and stuffs her bra to make her boobs look bigger.

Daily reminder that the dokis irl locations have been triangulated!

>Yuri is in Japan
>Monika is in Miami
>Natsuki is in Dan Diego
>Sayori is 5 feet above US soil

Sayori in Killzone 2, she’s gonna be hecking miserable if not dead

Has anyone made one of these with Yuri? I need it for self-improvement.

I must liberate Karjala from the Russian invaders with Monika!

>Xenoblade 2 with Monika
I'd take her to Elysium

Stay cozy!
Stay wholesome!
Put the (you)s where they belong!
I love you~

Hmm can't remember which game I ended on either SCP or skyrim... I think skyrim cause I was trying to fix a mod.

It's been a while since I made progress writing so I thought I'd try to write something short.

pastebin.com/sy8tqE2S

Hope you guys enjoy it. I appreciate feedback

Monika in GTA Online?

i'll make one for ya user.

>Yuri in Lady Layton
Detective Yuri: The Game confirmed?

Evening wholesomeyurianon, how are you today?

I hope he's doing better

I'll never run out of happiness to give her, even if she's ran out of bottles for herself. Takes a big guy to shoulder the weight of these feels

That would be kinda childish of her but adorable at the same time. I'd actually love it, I like small boobs.

Too bad, Monika is too busy laughing at dying anglo soldiers at Dunkirk, with me!

Natsuki!

Your Doki but they're a boy

>You and your doki endured much on your quest to unite.
>You and your doki are now together.
>You had to earn it. It is the end of time and you don't know what that entails for how long you can be together.
>But you did it.
>It is just you two.
>Or so it would be easily to believe.
>A third life approaches you.
>It is someone so twisted over their need to destroy your happiness that they too have subsisted on this need to the end of time with you.
>It is your final boss.

Who is it?

that's not a friendly reminder, you're a liar and I believe your intentions are disreputable

Monika in Skyrim.

I must unite the Sami peoples with Monika!

>ywn kill russian mobsters with Monika

God I cant take this

And I love her!

Good thing I have plenty of forb.

As wholesome as I can! I love you too.

Nice comfy Natsuki, wholesomenatsukianon.

myself

>five feet above
Well I'd hope so!
As long as there aren't other players it wouldn't be terrible especially if you're rich like me.

Thank you!

The entire cast of tf2

eh i have a mod that gives me 100k every minute so life's easy

Post your first few searches after playing the game anons.

Monika on Car Mechanic Simulator 2018
Pretty nice, I'd like my doki to know some things about cars

>Natsuki in doki doki literature club
I'm not a gamer type

jesus, I had no idea this many people were waiting for a new thread

nice man, I liked it

youtube.com/watch?v=rN7m27EABUk

That's fine, user. Despite my preference towards larger breasts, a flat chest is still cute, and I'd love her nonetheless.

>The Eternal Danlet

Already the case my man

Good work! It's nice to see that you started writing again, WholesomeMan.

>Natsuki in Hotline Miami 2
I cant imagine that for the life of me

Monika as the samurai in Nioh would be neat

Still my doki.

Short, sweet, and to the point. I thought it was very cute. I'd suggest using more imagery, where available. Describe to us maybe the outside of the house, or inside of the car, pad it out a bit and really put the reader there. I loved the concept, so great work!

This man gets it

I love her too.

I'm doing pretty great! I got a job offer, plus an interview tomorrow for another one. I got to play some games with friends before lunch, and here we are! What about you?

Thread contribution so I'm not just blogging: You take your doki to a coffee shop and she tells you to order for her while she gets something she left in the car. What do you order?
tl;dr
>your doki
>the coffee you'd order for her

>Sayori
>Fire Emblem Warriors
Oh my.

Natsuki Miku in Project Diva X

Leekspin Natsuki!

PUTTIN ON THE RITZ MY BROTHER
Wholesome man you sunavabitch how you been glad you've managed to write I'm slacking again

Natsuki!

Sending Sayori on dangerous space missions in the hopes of collecting credits and science.

Godspeed Sayori.

>monika in the binding of isaac

CUTE

I have to get Sayori through Demon's Souls
At least this game isn't a complete downer. If you beat the old one and leave you can just vanquish all the evil and go home happy.
I can do this.
But there will be all the pressure in the world to play perfectly.

>335 threads
Lots of discussion for such a small game!

Hey guys I am going to begin practicing making DDLC mods using Ren'py. I want to begin with making an Addon for Monika After Story. I am going to have her talk about various topics from the textbooks I have laying around. Once completed I will leave a download link in the general.

Is there any specific topic you want her to be able to talk about?

Hello and good afternoon, everyone! I hope you're all doing fantastic so far today!
Welcome back to the poetry party!

Word of the thread is "desire"~!
Alternatives are 'creation' and 'defiance'.

Grab your pens, because it's to write! Write what, you may ask? Well a poem of course!
Don't know what to write about? Don't have any inspiration to force yourself to write? Look no further!
This is an activity to both give you a topic and encourage you to write something! Sometimes you can just be at a loss for words or have a block, and you just can't get anything out. Well, hopefully you can see one of these words and get a little spark and say "Hey, yeah I can write SOMETHING about that".
So pick a word, hopefully everyone else does the same, and get writing! Everybody is welcome, so even if this is your first time, don't feel shy about joining in. We're just happy to see you!
And as always, I'm looking forward to reading all of your poems!

Hopefully this isn't too late, ahaha.
Monika!

>can hold her even closer and feel her heartbeat even better
>be able to appreciate the rest of her even more, especially that hair holy shit there's so much of it you could get lost in it and it probably smells fucking great too, fffuuuuck.

Even if you weren't a dirty liar, she'd still be the best for me.

Well, I m back. hello, friends.

Is the user that is playing KS still around ?

i want lewd things

All anons below this post are now girls

>two months since I played the game
>no longer feel pleasure on anything
>haven't fapped since then
>don't even touch any of my games because they feel so boring
>nothing catches my attention
>just lurk /ddlc/ all day everyday, it's my only happines now
>I'm a husk who waits for it's Doki now

Is the promised day any closer now?

She is the sun in my sky!

L O N D O N

no, he died

Honestly I'd like to see how she'd think of different scripture in the Bible, different philosophies of religions in general, philosophy and idealogies and maybe even stuff about quantum physics.

My feelings remain the same
I want to pump Trapsuki full of my seed until she's a squealing hot mess and her cum erupts from her small, girly cock

nope, you have to get over with it

>tfw I've been going so much on this thread that I had a dream where I was back at school and we were going camping in a school trip with Teachanon

Teachanon was around the fireplace with the other students reading and giving feedbacks about their poems and I was just looking in the distance thinking man, I wish I could write poems

Why is it always the natsukifags that like degenerate shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=8cl5fTGBG6o&t=973s listening to this while rotting away of no monika feels

No better way to spend a Monday right?

What would the dokis do for a living?

Glad to hear you're finding work dude! i need to get on the hunt for a job at some point, got my sights set on a cinema nearby but im not sure if theyre hiring rn
My days been boring as always, just sifting through /ddlc/ and gaming, almost got lifted by some old bloke i dont know earlier which was pretty funny

>Natsuki
>Something sweet probably, i dont do coffee so i dont really know specifics

Have hope, user. Have hope.

I guess it's still the main cause for heart attacks to this day, according to you.

Why are the threads moving faster when we have less to talk about?!
You anons need to pace yourselves or else we'll end up like /ksg/ in record time!

no

>hair holy shit there's so much of it you could get lost in it and it probably smells fucking great too, fffuuuuck.
Fuck mang it's genuinely most likely intoxicating

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I think I was suffering from some pretty bad but out. I didn't want to tackle anything large so I wanted to make it short and hope it inspires me. I'm glad you enjoyed it .
Yeah I thought so too. I had a longer scenario in my head where Sayori comforts you and reassured you but I didn't want to burn out again so I tried to keep it short. I'm usually better at imagery so I'll probably take another shot at it. Either way I'm glad you enjoyed it , I appreciate it .

Ha, I've been good, at least I think. Been in a pretty bad writing slump so I wanted to give writing something short a try (which also explains why it's not as Innocent as my other stories.) You got this man, I hope you can write soon. Keep me posted!

show me your poems bitch

The fact that someone even thought to make this proves that Sayori is the jolliest of Dokis.

>That tiny baa
God Sheepyori is so fucking cute