/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music, fight, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and anything Sonic related!

/sthg/ #1153 - NEETfinite Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aHytwyliVtiHWfQc5dFPP48Ac2SGyDC3
archiveofourown.org/works/12810576/chapters/29242806
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slow rat general.

saveu

Why do you say mengs?

Well?

That comic is depressing as SHIT, op.

Fuck you, that's why.

For starters, why in gods name would you ever go on /v/? Second, no.

For the interested, I've begun progress on my Forces fixfic/expansion and feel I have enough done to show to people. I'm trying my best to keep everyone in character and the tone within the realm of believability, at the very least something you'd see in the comics. So far it covers up to right before Spaceport.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aHytwyliVtiHWfQc5dFPP48Ac2SGyDC3

I really love and appreciate feedback and constructive criticism so please say things if you can, but if you can't readily comment in the moment, then please leave an anonymous comment for me on AO3 and I'll respond later:
archiveofourown.org/works/12810576/chapters/29242806

Thank you /sthg/, I'll always be there for you also HAH Tails general sorry Nicolefriends I love you too

You have to be retarded to think that. Actually you have to be retarded if you feel bad for Infinite at all.

That's a bit much, don't you think? It's just a question.

Tried to make the Tornado in GTA V. How did I do aside from shitty image quality?

Mengs/Mangs is a another way for friends.
Amigos, hombres, etc are similar.

Someone got an baseless angry baby fit for me saying it when I baked threads like 200 threads ago, so I just use it now to spite that user

Was going to tell you last thread but I guess here since you had to cross post.

I see, thank you.

Does Eggman repeat his battle lines in the JP Adventure cutscenes like he does in the localized version?

Bet you guys didn't know about this one

Have you played a Sonic handheld game recently? Which one is your favorite?
Also, has anyone here ever unlocked Amy in Advance 2 without using cheats?
I just found out the method to unlock her and it's fucking insane. ;_;

Not canon.

Nice work

Reading it now. So far, so good user!

I don't play shitty games so no.

The plane has so few options even after the plane update that all I can do is the color scheme. I can't even get rid of the scuff marks or the useless pesticide sprayers, let alone add machine guns.

Shadaze~

wtf i didn't know

hwat the heck I was unaware

You're not allowed to like that because it's not canon and I don't like it

Huh. Never saw that before.

what about this one?

Wowzers I didn't knowzers

>it's not canon
Implying

I really should get around to playing Rush again. I played it a bit back when a hurricane knocked out power for awhile, but not since.

shadamy > shadaze

NOT CANON.
jk, It's cute. I wonder if we'll see them interact in the new comic.

>Loses the ultimate lifeform to a 6 year old girl
Christ Blaze get it together

My negas

have percival and lancelot shown up in anything other than the game?

cream is the kid they treat as their own

>have not canon and also not canon shown up in anything other than not canon: the game?
Gave me a thought.

That Sa2b run was glorious.

Care to post more of that comic, or where is the source of it?

Sad flat no headpat cat

Right here: google.com

Thanks, user!

There's a small comic adaptation of the game made by Archie, but that's it.

Is it time to talk about Kayla?

shadow may like them petite but hes no pedo

No

>tfw rigging Shadow into vrchat for this reason alone

We're supposed to be nice to eachother here user.

Who watched those SA2 speedruns?

Sir Launcelot was too busy juggling ladies to fuck and kings to cuck to have a gay bromance with Sir Percival you peasant
This is double non-canon

It's the harsh truth.

I think Sonic's air dash from Advance is as good as the drop dash.

It still leaves you vulnerable and doesn't render the spin dash worthless.

>The rotten pieces of shit don't even know what they want.
That's not entirely the case, it's just that the fanbase is so fucking divided, that we can't settle on one idea that will please everyone. Every side know what they want, it's just that we can't come to an agreement.

>I think Sonic's air dash from Advance is as good as the drop dash.
Look at this fag. Look at him and laugh.

Let's make modern Sonic games that play like the classics. Everyone can get behind the Mania team making a spiritual successor to the Advance games.

name headpats
blaze 0
cream loads

>"What th- because she's a cat? Never. Pats are for kids, it'd be weird."
Meanwhile
>Give drawing
>Get pats

I refuse to play a game that has Modern Sonic in it.

Even then, that won't do it. Some people still hold on to their hateboner for Modern Sonic because "muh green eyes," others don't like the Advance series & some don't want the Modern games to play like the classics.

>Let's make modern Sonic games that play like the classics
Kek. The whole point of Sonic is that he only works in 2D.

Well they can't appeal to the turbo autists like you.

>cream loads
unf

How about this; we make classic Sonic games with classic Sonic gameplay and forget Modern ever existed.

Some people need to grow up, Sonic shouldn't appeal to the turbo-autists.

There goes their target audience, then.

Most people are like me. We gave up on Sonic after he was shit for 20 years. We only came back because of Mania.

Because lots of people like Modern Sonic. Also it helps with longevity since you have more established ideas to work with.

>Sonic shouldn't appeal to his fanbase
You're right, he hasn't for almost 20 years.

Then how did Sonic stay relevant for so many years?

You're replying to a shitposter, user. The fact that he's using the "I speak for the majority" nonsense should tell you something.

So then you aren't part of the target audience.

>people who haven't liked Sonic for 20 years are part of the target audience

Holy shit.

>Most people are like me.

Dropping the truth nuke on delusional Sonicfags

Stop replying to bait, idiots.

Anyways, what's the most shameful thing you've ever done as a Sonic fan, /sthg/? Aside from posting here

Oh no, they should drop all the turbo-autist pandering and just do regular autist pandering.

Proof that being autistic is a requirement to liking Sonic. Sorry some of you had to find out like this.

Well is it a problem that Sonic appeals mostly to autists? It means they still have a huge demographic.

We get it user, you post on /v/.

Why the fuck is there so much trans abominations? They all have voice of a lumberjack, look like Hodor and wear shitty cheap dress and mop like wig. What is inherently gay about speed running? It wasnt always like that.

Meanwhile
>Fight good
>No pats
>Actively hides one patting hand
>Coughs in the other

>gay
Percival was FEMALE
FEMALE!

hes only shy when its a girl he likes, giving headpats to kids is no big deal
he sees cream like a chao

>he sees cream like a chao
Or like Aoi Yuki sees Shadow himself. Something they want to protect & care for.

dont make fun of shydow, hes never experienced a crush

Discussion time if the master emerald is just a giant battery why doesn't eggman just hook it to a bunch of solar panels, or a shit ton of chaos drives?

He would have to get close to it to pull it off.

But he's experienced more than his fair share of crushing defeats.

Shadow x Vanilla needs more love

opinions on sticks

It can only output to one purpose and right now it's preoccupied with keeping Knuckles from disintegrating.

Will this general have a celebratory thread 50 years from ShTH's release date with Black Comet edition?

The idea of Shadow & Vanilla helping Cream grow up is terrifying. You have a good mother in Vanilla, but edgy boi is a horrible influence on people.

She's alright, although I liked the feral girl angle more than the conspiracy nut angle.

Consistantly the worst part of Sonic Boom

they're okay I guess useful for crafting things

Serious talk, if you love Classic Sonic gameplay so much wouldn't you just move past it despite some faults or design changes you disagree with?

Like I love sushi, and I will eat mediocre sushi because it is still sushi.

such a shame this ship doesnt get much content, I think its super cute

pretty sure vanillas super strict in teaching cream politeness and manners so shadman would be teaching cream to have a little bit of freedom

I know I would and I have, But sadly everyone expects Shakespeare from a team that honestly does not have the retention of veteran employees to actually pull something like that off

She's a bundle.