Think you're all investing geniuses because you made 10k this week?

Think you're all investing geniuses because you made 10k this week?

My buddy put 20k USD into ethereum at the ICO (about 12 cents each), needless to say he sold along the way but he showed me a wallet with 80k ETH in it yesterday.

Let that sink in.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/hedge-fund-founder-invests-10-net-worth-bitcoin-ether/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post proof of gtfo

Yeah sure bud, my buddy just pull up in his bugatti so we can go to china town for some high stakes gambling

cool dude, how about you suck your rich buddy's dick, since you're already stroking it

Tell him to fucking sell

$5,800,000 is enough to live off dividends for the rest of your life, he could retire right now

>implying any exchange will cash him out in time before ETH crashes

topkek

>80k eth sell
>crash

lol

Idiot, ETH is going to drop around the 100$ mark.

If his friend got 80.000 Ether it will take a lot of time for the exchanges to pay him out since all of them have weekly limits.

You do realize a 5 million dollar market sell with ETH would essentially drop the price by maybe 5 bucks or so right? On one exchange alone. Which means people will gobble it right up from other exchanges. Which is called arbitrage.
You obviously need to do some research before you start trying to FUD boyo

Dude, I am talking about him cashing out.

Not about him influencing the market. I didnt set the 100$ mark because of OPs imaginary friend.

Assuming you can't sell your ETH for USD and transfer it to your USD wallet on the exchange to hold for your weekly withdrawals.
>Idiot.

>Let that sink in
I did OP, I did.

delet this

Are you talking about USDT?

No? Sell ETH for USD on GDAX. Keep it in your USD wallet and withdraw your weekly limit each week until you have it all back in your bank.
it's not rocket science.
Coinbase or GDAX isn't forcing you to hold ETH and they are backed by the FDIC. So you are insured up to 250k.

Kek I put 10 grand in Amazon in 1997 tell your friend to suck my fat chub op

btw, is there ANY proven method to cash out crypto gains anonymously?

is taxes a thing for coin profits?

obviously

local bitcoins

Yes, it is. Right now it isn't monitored that rigorously. But soon enough the agencies will be up your ass looking for unpaid taxes.

I call bullshit OP,
prove it by sending what equates to a pittance to this address.
0x9D62CeA998CA1af14af87f31F3De5400FCA54DE6

banned in my region

I call bullshit because the purchased amounts on Ethereum IPO were made public by Vitalik, its in tabular and spreadsheet form on ethereum.org

There are literally several people with investments of more than 10k (at 700/btc invested)

He could just sell 1K coins a day for 80 days.

ITT: We post about people we know that are rich.

Plus depending on where you are you can charge an extra 10%.

I really don't understand why people still use this as a service... If you google how to buy bitcoins you're offered numerous options that don't involve general kikery.

This nigga put 10% of his net worth into BTC and ETH and bought Ether at a buck.

coindesk.com/hedge-fund-founder-invests-10-net-worth-bitcoin-ether/

>look what my friend did
>let that sink in

Kek
Okay.