ETH

STOP IT STOP IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw didnt buy eth and not buying since its so high

??

Its going so high i want it to stop so i can buy

fuck everything

Serious question can we expect a dip and how long will the dip go

desu I wouldn't bet it will go down a lot. Try to buy it at 75$ and be happy otherwise it's just gonna shoot up to 100$.

there will be no dip

Get your own crystal ball faggot

Probably not because this month is when a lot of major announcements are coming.

It's a pretty huge sign of the potential ETH has for it to skyrocket so much without any official major announcements being made yet.

>mfw I sold my ETH to get another coin that stagnated after a moon boom and utterly cucked myself

Every. Fucking. Time.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>be 70k in debt poor fuck last year
>Go massively into debt gambling on Trump winning the election
>mfw make 250k, wipe my debt
>See the BTC pump threads, think about putting gains in there but don't
>Trade stocks, make ~20k or so
>BTC goes from like $700 to $1300
>Kick myself for not just sitting in crypto and doing anything
>See ETH threads at $20, don't do anything because my money is in a long term trade on a stock to avoid CGT in Aus
>mfw had I just bought ETH, would have tripled my money and had nothing to pay in CGT (Aus only taxes you on BTC)

Question is do I pull out of my trade now and just go balls deep leveraged into ETH?

do it.

go balls fucking deep.

100% user. If you miss the second boat, well...

Just buy the next dip when it goes down into the 60-70 range, hold to 150+

Oh boy it's gonna be a big glorious dip.

Imagine all these cuckeling neets, that all of a sudden have money, are buying "dips". Oh god it's... *licks lips*... gonna be gewd.

You gotta think that anyone who bought below $800 BTC or $20 ETH are safe. Anyone that bought above around $1200 or $40 realm are gonna be shat all over. Those holders of shady altcoins - just - I can't stop l-laughing. There are going to be so many bag holders, Veeky Forums will have much fire pepe postings that will last months on end.

> mfw I'm a dirty BTC holder since $720
> tfw you've traded crypo for years
> tfw gonna cash out huge on this next crash

> pic related
> tis my face

You put way too much thought into that disturbingly creepy post. There has been a lot of uptrend recently with fiat being injected at rates not seen yet. You better not hold your breath for that dip.

its never going that low ever again

$250 -> $150
You heard it here first. That's assuming it doesn't actually moon to $600-800 when Casper rolls out and everyone with a computer starts buying it

>secretly a nocoiner on suicide watch

Now is NOT the time to enter ETH.

> fiat being injected at rates not seen yet

I suppose that fiat being injected at rates never seen before, sustained by an economy over 3,000,000,000 people work for each and every single day, is a sign that a crypto currency will continue an uptrend towards newer and newer highs.

Yes user, I'm speaking of the crypto currency that has no economic backing, besides that of drugs and other forms of organized crime. The same crypto currency that has an exploit (antbleed), had an ETF denied 3 times, screwed up blockchain, and the other fact of being created by an unknown source in 2009 - using a basic bitch encryption method SHA265 - that has been proven to be crack-able using quantum computing.

> You better not hold your breath for that dip.

Mmmkay user. Give me facts as to why there isn't going to be a dip.

This time it's the Jews.

> Can't run out of fiat when you can just print more. KEK KEK

Brah. You sure about that?

I love crypto as much as the next guy, but you're an actual autist if you actually think it won't dip again.

Is it just a meme, or do you guys honestly think there's no money to be lost with this shit? Just wait, in 2 weeks to a month this board will be REEEEEEEE- central with morons who bought high. It's like clockwork. You can literally time it.

Hell or highwater, I am holding till the end of the year.

Well you got all hanky panky. I had to try to calm you down somehow

Am I the only one who doesn't want BTC on an ETF? Or really any crypto for that matter. I liked the idea at first because muh gainz, but I'd rather crypto stay away from the kikery that is the stock exchange.

You'll probably be fine.

>tfw could have had a quarter of a mil if I just bought ETH and held since last year

cucked hard Thats what I get for being a BTC or die fag. Starting to diversify though.

And it begins...

Buying back in at $11.

Can't wait for cancun

>do I pull out of my trade now and just go balls deep leveraged into ETH?
Yea do it. It's going to 100 for a fact real soon.
It will likely go to 150 thereafter.

There's little downside risk. It is backed by an actual product (Ethereum) and will grow in legitimate adoption. It's not some gambling coin like everything else. It's value will only grow in the next few years as more people develop Dapps for the ecosystem.

How do I into leverage?

>How do I into leverage?
Years ago I opened 0% interest credit cards with a high credit limit ($15k). Then I pulled the money out for free with some creative transactions, and dumped the money into my brokerage. The broker gave me 2x my money, so I bought $30k in stock.

You could do something similar with ETH.
Use the 0% credit card to buy up ETH.
Not sure what brokers provide margin for ETH though.

Faggot

Maybe it's because I'm a newbie basic bitch, but that sounds like the kind of play that if things goes tits up, you'll find yourself shake a cup of change next to a McDonalds

>buying back in at $11

You keep saying this everyday like it means something.

Just bought more at 0.0585 with 5x leverage

Kraken ETH/BTC - 5x
Bitfinex ETH/BTC - 3.3x
Bitfinex ETH/USD - 3.3x
Poloniex ETH/BTC - 2.5x

Worst case scenario is declare bankruptcy and ruin your credit for life.
I didn't give a shit and wanted to get rich.

beautiful bastard.

this is the dip