wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis Out Now; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Vayne did lewd with larsa and /ffg/ is one guy

Second for best husbando/waifu.

At this point I think he is just a meta as fuck character laughing at everyone and he actually gives 0 fucks about Vayne

>tfw no beefy WoL

fuck off badonkadonk, I can tell from your posting style that it's you trying to start shit

But I'm emanon

your posting style is too obvious, don't try to pass the blame, shitposter

Stop, you're going to make him start posting Lightning again

reee i tranny tantrum on you

Why would they go out of their way to promote Final Fantasy in a cup of Ra-amen noodle soup?

Because fuck you

Because they are intended for fucking weebs

Which crysts do I need for Ramza?

Unless he get some GL exclusive stuff he is useless even enhanced

SUPPORT

N
I
G
G
A

>best waifu

Nope, here

Why fuck a FF MC is a support?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Do not imply lewd, baseless and completely incorrect things regarding Archadian pseudo-royalty.

I know you are the fake Vaynefag, your posting style is too obvious

fuck off badonkadonk, KH is shit

Because all of his unique abilities in Tactics were buffs

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Do not imply lewd, baseless and completely incorrect things regarding Archadian pseudo-royalty.

Is enhanced Aileen really as broken as people were saying? /ffg/ has a very nasty habbit of overhyping units to hell and back and it's really not that spectacular in actuality when they release. How does her damage measure up to A2 and Tidus?

wrong, he's a 5* knight now too
soon to be 5* native BLM for ultima

/ffg/ is retarded
Get yourself a boyfriend and stop playing BE

As I've stated before, I don't do it for the (you)s, so if you just stop replying to both of us then the shitposting imitator will eventually leave.

Fuck you, don't make me post the discord

but I already have a gf, no thanks

That's exactly what the imitator would say. Save it for Queen Dopplepopolis, fakefag.

And why do you do it?

You convinced no one yet and you spent over a year doing daily true hero shilling

Will Nacucks finally shut up when in the remake is called Aerith.

Corpsie!

no

She'll be worthless again when Tidus gets his enhancements in a month or two

dumb frogposter

>Why do I do it
I though I've said this before, as recently as the end of the last thread even.

>him

get on there, im gonna propose

What are you trying to imply?

ummm...Aileenfags??

HAW HAW HAW HAW

He's implying your image is dumb and gay, since it would spell "Don't forget you're hime forever"

FEE

>tfw no Tidus

>He
Did you just assume my gender???

>Even A2 is stronger chainer than Aileen
Nice "broken" unit, JP fearmongers.

a girl (male) is still a boy user

>with an entire turn spent doing a 100% LB imperil

>with an entire unit dedicated to imperiling at her level

>lb imperil
>ace imperil

Fucking apes

Aileenfags on suicide watch

That's not the point of the image though, as regardless of it's source the intent of the modified image is clear and there are no suitable alternatives that convey the same sentiment, and the alteration still fits the sentiment of the original.

The sentiment of the original was in turning a defeatist and bleak message ("Don't forget you're here forever") into a message of hope and purpose.
In your warped reality, we are to remember that we are forever a princess (hime). And that this is a message that needs to be turned around to worship Vayne.

no is not
I admire your bravery vaynefag, keep doing your thing

>Enjoy all the FFs I've played even though I haven't finished any
>Went to share my excitement about the series with friend
>Get nostalgia circlejerking harder than reddit
>Its different so its bad
Fuck me is all the fanbase like this

This is the mobage general, bitch, go to /v/ or something

>/v/
>hurr durr games are more complex than pressing one button now so they're shit /v/

The sentiment of the original was as motivation, yes. Looking at the image still brings about those senses, does it not? Regardless of the actual lettering you still instantly brought to mind the original with it's bleak intention, and the alteration to it still gives a sense of direction and motivation. While the lettering may not make much sense, in this case it does not at all impede understanding of the image and brings about the same sentiments.

Yes it is, at least to most who aren't the specific type of autistic to get caught on the lettering above all else.

Sorry I'm an ape, what exactly does this mean

it means nothing because the game is easy enough to be beat with any chainer

Isn't Seabreeze Dark Fina's water imperial 110%, not 100%?

>useless

Just fuck off

That Aileen is weaker than Tidus and A2. They should have mathed OK as well, since I have OK

Nothing, some retarded guy with nothing on his life keep posting numbers about irrelevant shit

This is a really nice picture, beautiful and cute. Thank you for sharing it.

>modern games
>complex
lol

>ledit beat everything on the game with 3* units and no TMRs
>/ffg/ spend 800 bucks to gear 6* units like 7* meta units and still can't kill malboro

Who is your favorite summoner in the series /ffg/?

>tfw have A2, Tidus and Aileen
Let the apes fight it out for which one's best, call me when you've picked a winner.

>Heh kiddo those NES games where you pressed one button to attack and another to jump were so complex, guess you wouldn't understand

SEETHING

The true cunny

eiko?

You just posted her

All the ff games are played with literally 1 button since they are turn based and shit

t. 2000's baby

T. Vfags that think this will net them epic upboats on plebbit

Just for you, user. This is with 75% Imperil obviously

Now do it with 2B 9x chain move

The same one everyone favorites, the best

>X
>Good
?????

I'm so glad christmas ended, I could deal with no celebration or dinner or presents, I don't need things like that to be happy. What I couldn't bear was my mother, the most unfortunate person I ever met or heard of, breaking down and sobbing in my arms and apologizing because everything she had worked so hard for had gone up in smoke. Massive power outage, the food she had tried so hard to gather up from various stores went to waste in a powerless fridge and my dad decided this miserable turn of events was the perfect excuse to abuse the shit outta her til she bled from various orifices. All on the day she might've finally had a little happiness after one of our hardest years. Now I've driven across the province to a place with some light and heat and she's finally managed to fall asleep. I can't, so I'm up with you guys.

>Enhanced Aileen is the best chainer until Lila guys I swear

literally wrong

I really, really, really like this image

>FIVE (5) MWO in one round
What the fuck are these new dailies Jesus

>mmofag thinks he has anything worthwhile to say

>no one made a "before pulling daily" with the happy snowman and "After pulling" with the angry snowman image

mist opportunity

30 MINUTES UNTIL OK USB

If only technology invented a place where multimedia shit could be keept

>Ace Imperil
>not BLACKing your foes with Donkey Kong Country

This is Ramza, isn't it? Geronimo!

Not the guy that made it but I think using Ace in these formulas is just to keep things realistic. Ace not only brings imperils but he also does damage and is a great MP battery. Bringing DKC for ONLY his imperil and then to kill himself with his finisher move is really impractical for any content.

>Mobius Facebook achievement complete
Good job boys, enjoy free 8 growstars

Fuck yeah, when should they arrive?

was Tidus always good? for the longest time he was my only dupe 5* and I have yet to use him.