I need to cash out 6 million dollars worth of Bitcoins...

I need to cash out 6 million dollars worth of Bitcoins. They are clean (not from drugs/crime) and I'm prepared to travel to a country with looser regulations/lower taxes AND pay taxes on them. Can't explain the source of them, though.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/denmark-declares-bitcoin-trades-tax-free/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Share 1btc and I'll give you the answer

Its pretty complex first you have to become a non resident for tax purposes in your home country. That can take idk long time
If you're american its even harder

if its not drugs or crime then why cant you explain the source?

He was probably taking it up the ass for btc

Is semen a drug?

I'll help you for one btc.

Go to Indonesia m8.

Here you can cashout and dont even need to worry about tax.

Not American. Becoming a non-resident for tax purposes in my country is as easy as moving to another country and submitting one form.

you should go to tg or qst for role playing games.

Help a poorfag out...

12njpTpztGf9HUtjNniRtmHAG28FaRUacQ

move them to an exchange and start selling

its gonna take you quite some time though unless you want to crash this market with no survivors

drip sell little by little

Help a poorfag OP

16y3E8dZ2g6SxFUVzG2HD6cpBX7MRuHomT

Post proof and I can tell you how to do it tax free the legal way.

t. IRS

Send me 0.4 btc so I know you aren't bluffing. Then I will let you come stay with me in Norway.

1CcYvfvSowuabAyHsY7ywYdtkCeRRGvCAJ

>6 million
That is the money of our people, filth goy, give it back! You must remember the 6 million!
Shalom.
Our wallet is: shekelsforshekelbergstein619649oyvey618155oyy5277gevalt

>norway
>online beggar
M8, i live in the hellest hole in south america and i am not even close so start to beg for money to get the fuck outta here.
Respect yourself man.

Second hellest hole*
Thanks dog i don't live in Venezuela.

>Indonesia
>cashout teller is literally a hut
>no need to worry about tax because they literally rob you

Crypto gains are declared tax free by the danish government, unless you got a businiess that deals with it or something

but that requires you to be a citizen, and that takes a few years, even if you are a raping muslim immigrant

coindesk.com/denmark-declares-bitcoin-trades-tax-free/

Try eastern europe or any other 2nd world country. Pls spare a coin or two. Thank you.

12MCJcx9oc1bDq2AuK2pHjsciM7WmFqu8N

Great, i might go to your country when i make my first million on cryptos.
[spoiler]Can i get a faster citizenship if i help you by killing raper muslim migrants?[/spoiler]

Well, you get instant asylum if you claim you are being hunted by some no-name muslim group

but that only works if you are a shitskin

3KFxmDJLEijcm3fsADv3DqKEWi5a8WXb2H
please send .007 btc to feed this poor college boy

Can i send ypu food instead?

But i wanna kill muslims ;_;

If you have held them over a year you just have to pay long term capital gains rate 15% in USA. I would do that before getting into the headache of residency.

8C0FCE1C407AFAD2FEC5CA021B5F08A8 hit me up with some OP

Its tax free here in the Netherlands. If you start a business here with its own legal personality (like a BV) then it falls the Dutch tax regime. Putting bitcoins in and getting - the same - amount worth of money out of your business is tax free.

You might also still fall under your local tax regime though where you are a resident of.

Plus you will have to be prepared to explain where you got the money from. To prove that its not drugs money you are trying ro launder or something. If its not illegally acquired that should not be a problem, although you will have to suffer through an investigation.

*falls under the Dutch tax regime

15% is still half of what my government charges, but i don't want to live in the US (although it is the only place where you can make a billion cap business)

Send me sum and i gonna spend it on dirty stuff 1EKd9nNvREXoCnLzaEqyabtYrNA82wLc3r

3FqrPKa2iA1bonPRNr4zZfx1QhKVaXxCKX

I will greencard marry you

trade it in for gold
then pawn off the gold for cash idk

Send me all of it and I return to you once the ex-wife pressure has subsided. You pay me a small holding fee, perhaps 0.5%

Surely you could say you got in early with a cash loan from a friend ?

Shit, posted in wrong thred

You need to unload some to not raise to many flags

1GXWd6VUes7iReBFzqARzjXU5u8xhg8MD4

Here ill give them back after you're ready srs

How do I prove that?

you dont need to, just say you bought bitcoin with cash in the very early days with a loan from a friend. Why are you so worried about tax on 6mill. I swear you fucks need more sense. Go 100% legal and pay. Or dont pay at all. whats the deal.

Just say you farmed them for years using an old video card (which was easy back before the difficulty factor made it impossible) There is no way to prove or disprove it. Many countries dont even ask where the money came from (Caymans and Switzerland for example)

>Can't explain the source of them, though.

Who the hell is gonna ask? In US you should be able to just sell through an exchange, deposit in your bank account, then declare capital gains for 15% I believe for every sale you've made. Done.

I'm not afraid of the taxes, I specifically said that I'm 100% willing to pay taxes. But if millions of dollars suddenly appear on my bank account and the only response I give is "I sold some Bitcoins that I bought early with cash", there's probably going to be problems with law enforcement.

No there won't.

This type of stuff is easily traceable. Op should just pay taxes and move on

Mexicano aquĆ­. Prolly the third hellest hole after Venezuela and Honduras

why would there be? you're probably not the first or the only person to have become a millionaire off btc

Mexican here again.

Regulation doesn't even apply here, obviously you can do pretty much whatever you want given the amount of money.

You wouldn't then need to pay some handling fees but I guess you're aware of that

Here's my address for if you feel generous enough

1BnMcAp1dsw4muweYL3oEByRMCkspq5tUV

Would then*

Move to Hong Kong and live like a king

Seriously tho you don't have that much BTC

Yeah but they could suspect that it's from criminal activity and then I'd have to prove it isn't, right?

I'm probably moving to Latvia for a year so I can cash out in peace.

why would you sell when it's going to be 600 million next year

it would be easy to advice if you say where are you from. you say you are not american, so your best bet is to open an LLC in a zero ta state in the US (fl, tx)
6M is literally nothing there, but good luck making real dollars that much of bitcoin.

Well first off, needing to to cash out millions at once is shady as fuck. Why not cash out slowly?

What you need to do is go to a bank and ask to speak to someone who handles large accounts. Tell them you've had a large windfall via cryptocurrencies, and are looking at transferring in large sums of money from whatever exchange your using to get cash. They set you up with a high value account that raises fewer flags than johny chucklefuck suddenly wanting to wire in a million bucks.

They could suspect it, but you have records showing it's not. Stop worrying so much. Follow what said and talk to your bank if you are that concerned. They'd be more than happy to help you give them your shekels.

as a Slovene citizen I could cash out the whole lot without any tax due; crypto gains are taxed here only if you're the proprietor of an exchange and your profits come from providing a service, for example
Look into it, perhaps even buy citizenship and cash out
btw we have a phyzz gold broker here that takes BTC as well and deals with Argor Heraeus, Muenze Oesterreich and the like
Good lick OP

Does that also apply to Slovenian residents who don't have citizenship? I'm an EU national so I could move there easily.

>Why not cash out slowly?

This is what I would do in every case because dumping it all at once would probably lead to slippage.

>What you need to do...

Thanks for the advice, m8. That's what I'll do.

I'm from the EU.

Open a bwin account
Place some bets on chelsea
Cash out through your bank account
Do this for some weeks
Viola clean cash

You're still stuck in a pleb mindset. Nothing wrong with cashing out $6 mill if you got it legally and report it to the IRS.

I believe so but I'm not a lawyer; iirc to get tax residency status you have to be employed locally for 187 days, that's all I'm aware of because I've only dealt with alien wageslaves thus far, never with investors or any other category of foreigners

just be aware that being a tax resident in a cunt other than your own may not absolve you from having to pay into your native income tax, reason being that EU cunts have an agreement only not to tax you twice on x, however if cunt B (foreign to you) does not tax x and cunt A (your native) does, you may still have to pay tax on x in cunt A, that is if cunt A taxes you on global income regardless of your tax residency

with that kind of bag I'm sure you'll find a quick way to liquidate several BTC via localbitcoins or whatever and pay for top-notch legal counsel, I urge you to do so no matter the source of your coin (client confidentiality), don't be stupid unless you're larping, of course

can we sticky this thread to point all the retards to who wonder what is wrong with coinfags?

its like 100 replies down of shills and not a single simple answer of 'how do i cash out'

just buy more! good goy

Tfw venezuelan living in spain just jumped the eth train 3 days ago

Begging for crypto should be a perma-bannable offence. Do your fucking jobs jannies, this shit is getting ridiculous.

Can't you transfer your bitcoins into the stock market ?

just get a lawyer

Good luck, btc is about to crash hard.

N-no it isn't. What makes you say that?