Who do you think will reach $100b first?

who do you think will reach $100b first?

for me, its Jeff Bezos.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1999/07/17/business/gates-hits-100-billion-mark-more-or-less.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hasn't Bill already given away many billions to his foundation which spends it on saving nig nogs in Africa? So he already had $100b+ and spent it.

jeff bezos is a gay

Bezos will be half of the world. Google is the other half.

Google is the advertisement arm.Targetted advertising perfected to 99%.

Amazon of course, is the product arm. Whatever you want, whenever you want, however you want.

I suggest you invest in these two companies alongside cryptos on a monthly basis.

Bezos.

Bill isn't trying to accumulate wealth anymore, him and Buffet are just doing charity work together at this point, so it's not really a good comparison.

Also, Bill is old money at this point, he made his fortune and is happy with it, as he should be. Bezos is still growing and wants to see where he can push things, so he has a lot more drive to keep growing before he steps back and lets the next person take over in terms of growth and wealth. In other words, Bill and Buffet did their thing, they reached the top, and now Bezos is doing his thing, he'll pass them, and be the king, but in time someone will pass him as he did with Bill and Buffet. It's the cycle of life in its own way.

I don't think Bezos is in it for the money either.

You don't have to be in it for the money to be Gates or Bezos. You just have to have drive and desire to push things. Bill and Buffet are good examples as they pushed to achieve what they wanted, Bezos is the same. The reason Bezos will be richer than either isn't because he's better, it's because he's younger and with inflation and the like he has more reason to keep pushing. If Gates or Buffet were in Bezos's position today age wise, they'd also grow as much or more than him, but they aren't and they made their fortune in a different time.

Buffet is still with berkshire though. He hasn't given up.
It isn't a forgone conclusion that Bezos will become richer. What happens if amazon gets disrupted?

For me it's John D. Rockefeller and Andrew Carnegie.

Lol Google in extremely volatile. They may be doing well now but they could be wiped out overnight.

Probably Bezos if Microsoft doesn't introduce any new products.

Nah, to replace Google is unimaginable at this point. Even if it happens it won't be overnight.

is bezos a literal manlet?

i think microsoft 12 would get bill farther than jeff removing affiliates from making profit. theyve already lost me as a customer bc they sell garbage and ive reached my maximum refund limit

ill never understand why millionaires dress like shit

>t. wagecuck
They're millionaires and aren't required to give a fuck.

Millionaires generally dress pretty well, Bezos is a Billionaire who owns a multi-billion dollar company so he could give a shit.

He's autistic like Zuckerberg.
>tfw you will never be a functional autist

looks like a fucking walmart employee with that vest

Fucking baby gains i need 200% a year minimum

"Anything you buy, I can buy 1,000,000 of... try to make me give a shit"

Becauas he's selling the things you spend your pittance on to impress Stacey

There is plenty of millionaires that dress Veeky Forums as fuck. Not every millionaire is an autist.

>they could be wiped out overnight
>to replace Google is unimaginable at this point. Even if it happens it won't be overnight.

>conveniently forgetting that over 80% of Google's revenue is adtech
>conveniently forgetting the ongoing backlash over adtech's involvement with fake news and the 2016 US presidential election (on both sides of the aisle)
>implying that even one adtech script does not slow down a website by 5000000000%
>implying adtech wasn't super saturated before all the controversy
Daily reminder that an investment in Google is an investment in "5 ANTI-WRINKLE TREATMENTS THAT ALL DOCTORS DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT CLICK HERE!!!!111!!"

Bezos

Bill doesn't even play a huge role in Microsoft anymore and Bezos seems to be using drone tech and creating a new grocery store for Amazon.

Like some other said, Bill is kinda old school now. All he seems to be doing these days is charity work or other random crap. Bezos still has that innovative spirit in him and continues to push forward with new ideas

Bezos will be the world's first trillionaire.

Bill Gates. Jeff Bezos is gonna get rekt by Trump's anti-trust lawsuits.

bill gates is an elite hacker. when jeff bezos gets close bill gates will steal it.

>Daily reminder that an investment in Google is an investment in "5 ANTI-WRINKLE TREATMENTS THAT ALL DOCTORS DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT CLICK HERE!!!!111!!"
This should be on the front cover of Fortune Magazine

When you get rich you stop caring so much about how others perceive you. (Granted, I am only "normally" rich and not super mega rich).

bezos entire business is based on importing chinese made goods
also bill hit $100 billion in the 90's anyway
>nytimes.com/1999/07/17/business/gates-hits-100-billion-mark-more-or-less.html
>1999

Jeff Bezos is far more aggressive than Bill Gates so he will be the first to break $100b.

>implying there aren't dozens of 100+ billionaires

You know who

Putin has way more than that.

Bill Gates already had 100B in the past but he donated a lot to charity, so he wins. Next question.

I welcome the day that Google niggers are executed in the streets so investors can harvest their organs to recover their capital.

It's not a competition retard. And buffet gave 40 billion 10 years ago when the wife died. And I'm 10 years he grew it back

>Jeff Bezos.
>79b

wtf