Is Nation of Islam the biggest karmic irony?

>Arabs enslave, castrate and rape blacks on unprecedented scale
>Blacks cling to watered down version of Islam as a sign of Blackness

Other urls found in this thread:

blackarabia.blogspot.com/2012/02/muhammad-black-skinned-prophet-of-black.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It would be ironic in Arabia. But NOI is an American thing. America has never been run by Muslims.

It's about as muslim as Mormonism is Christian and the movement was started by some Afghani who disappeared from the face of the earth.

But Christianity was imposed on black people by slavers anyway so what's the difference?

Really causes the noggin to go joggin' doesn't it?

>But Christianity was imposed on black people by slavers anyway
Not in North East Africa.

Its ridiculous, but you can take the songhais as african muzzies that did it not out of force.

Africans enslaved other Africans before anyone else, so it really doesn't matter.

>A group of people inheriting the culture and religion of a group that oppressed them centuries ago.

Truly unprecedented.

>Africans enslaved other Africans before anyone else, so it really doesn't matter.

Now that's a spicy hot White Guilt take.

We'll every group has enslaved one another and been enslaved throughout history, just that the Arabs were particularly brutal towards blacks

You miss the point. NOI is super black nationalism, not just a case of subjected people adopting their masters culture.

Comparing the relationship between Romans and Germans to that of Arabs and Blacks is historically weak at best.

I think in the NOI's case, they're just adopting and adapting the religious beliefs of West African Muslims.

I BELIEVE

I love black supremacy theories, they're so much more entertaining than white supremacy theories.

>A genius scientist created white people to be the devil

Sounds rad, I'm in.

>white people are the ice people who are emotionally cold and withdrawn calculators and manipulators , while black people are the sun people who are warm and friendly and personable

I'm down to be an ice person, sounds sweet.

>black people are the sun people who are warm and friendly and personable
when black people aren't acting like subhuman apes they usually are pretty nice I'll give that to them desu

the difference is that White (american) slavery specifically took black slaves based on race wheareas the Islamic slave trade just took any non-believers as slaves regardless of race- they also took white slaves for example. Also many of the slaves taken to the new world were Muslim originally anyways so it makes sense to assume it as a possible pre-Slave religion.
t. black Muslim

>the difference is that White (american) slavery specifically took black slaves based on race wheareas the Islamic slave trade just took any non-believers as slaves regardless of race- they also took white slaves for example.

Arab enslavement of Blacks had a racial component even if it wasn't the sole component or even the main one.

Not him but false. Even the widely circulated anti black quote specifically exempts west Africans and speaks of Bantu derived non-islamic Zanj

Islam was made by trade for the most part. Jihads came later, mostly post European penetration.

t. cuckrone

Its either that or animism. African civilization at least reached its highest point under ISlam ( see Mali, Mansa Musa, Songhai)

>tfw to smart for white people

and unlike eurocucks our religions before islam not only survive but thrive in the Americas, Europe and as of a couple decades ago Asia. An unbroken chain of continued traditions, allowing even non-africans to join inspite of literal cultural genocide attempts.

>animism

Unlike European paganism African animism is still alive. As is voodoo. Arguable better than Islam.

>America has never been run by Muslims.
Wrong.

>t. black Muslim
How does it feel to be a complete cuck?

They'll just claim that Muhammad wuz black

I love how his head is made out to be massive just to get the point across that he's a genius.

Vodun is far more interesting than the writings of a lanklet Arab who hallucinated he saw an angel one day.

LMAO

>Yakub actually was just hydrocephalic

>blackarabia.blogspot.com/2012/02/muhammad-black-skinned-prophet-of-black.html?m=1
WE

Like 20% of African people bought into European slavery were tribalism Muslims, so not to attached to Mecca or the conventional teachings of the quran

So white people are the falmer from TES 5 skyrim,?