/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #338

Not early Edition

Please go and vote: docs.google.com/forms/d/18QBGN890IV1F0wZMJwO6L22FhQR9iUaPL95sorUGf5Q

Previous Thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa (embed)

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s (embed)
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y&t=95s

>Please don't off yourself, we all love you.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JLZPbZSX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I LOVE YURI!!!

choo choo all aboard the self-hatred train

first for tf2 engineer

Yo

Tsunited States of Natsuku! YOU BULI, YOU DIE!

Daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Praise our Benevolent Goddess Yuri, as well as all other Dokis!

I agree with
awkward first time sex with sayori fic when?

Thank you, Sayori.

Really off topic, but are any of you watching the National Championship of College Football?

It is now going into overtime, it is quite the game! I have $20 on Alabama but I want Georgia to win.

In fairness, it's a very common mistake; so common that I remember only two of my college professors ever giving poorer marks for seeing it in papers. It's the sort of mistake which enters the lexicon through sheer osmosis. If you remember how Oxford Dictionary added another definition to the word "literally" to mean...uh, the exact opposite of "literally"...then you've seen this in action before. Mistakes can become non-mistakes through popularity. Language adapts to suit its users.

But technically, you should not divide two clauses (that is, phrases which could be considered complete sentences all their own, since they have a subject, an object, and an action) with a comma. You should use a conjunction ("and," "but," etc.), a semi-colon, or some sort of full stop.

Fun fact: this is one big reason why I prefer the GOT show over the books. GRRM does this CONSTANTLY.

Y-YAMEROOO

Would you have enjoyed watching episode 1 of Samurai Champloo during the chapter on strong character development?

I seem to remember you saying one of them is a flashback chapter, so a change in tense isn't totally uncalled-for.

For a second I thought that was a picture of Sayori with a pacifier. I was scared we were going to have a fetish edition.

LEAVE ME

This is an image of that cat going "Hey hey! I love you!"

Guten nacht, Sensei.

You know... how could you help someone like Sayori? Someone that feels pain when people care about them? What can you even do for them if even being there for them makes them feel like shit?

Your Doki but they watch Bibleman.

Hey /ddlc/. I drew a Yuri.

>Doki itasha
I love it.

I wanna kill myself so badly but hate myself to the point where I feel death is too good for me.

I like her lashes.

I love her too.

Bis morgen!

>I know.

The whole "I hate myself for loving you" stuff was mainly Monika, it's revealed in a special poem.
Although she was already depressed.
I'd just never leave her, and love her as hard as she did me, if not more.

Should I rewatch the old Yu-Gi-Oh Anime? Did super cool backup review anom post anything? You have a nice day?
Shhhhh! Don't make me hug you!

thanks i wish i could drive it

And i love her too.

I'm not good enough for my Doki.
I'm not ashamed to tell it. She's too much for me. That's why I will find a another girl, I girl who a trash like me deserves, so she can find a better man, a man who will gift her the world.

Who wins in a fight?
EnglishTeacherAnon, SuperCoolBackupReviewAnom or Squadfam?

>I seem to remember you saying one of them is a flashback chapter, so a change in tense isn't totally uncalled-for.

Yeah, but i unconsciously wrote the whole thing in past tense afterward :x. No worries though, it seems to work.

user but he fucked up suicide once and now he can't get any job because his papers said he was in the ward for a month

"fights against enemies using scripture"; how does that work? Does he just teach basic morals and the villains instantly become good? Either way, I can't imagine this was a particularly good show.

>tfw I've been tired and uninspired all day just to have a sudden urge to write an hour before midnight.

Fuck Sayorifags. Sayori has been in the OP image for THREE FUCKING THREADS. I fucking swear to God, you Sayorifags will be the end of this general. Kill yourselves.

The /r9k/ mental gymnastics reveal themselves in the last line. If the speaker really had accepted that it was their nature to be alone and unloved, there would be no regret on their deathbed, because they lived exactly the life they knew they should have.

All this amounts to is an admittance of cowardliness and unwillingness to change. Not inability, unwillingness; masking pathetic "woe-is-me" warbling behind a tl;dr wall of pseudo-introspective shit.

Welcome to the club, now we only need 2 more members.

at least it keeps me from ending it

Jesus Christ that picture is too relatable.

>I have no hobbies
>no passion
>no motivation
>no real reason for living

>tfw I can't even reply to "hey user, what do you like to do?"

Erika and her dog GodHand user

>watching anime in english class
What kind of legendary weaboo teacher are you?

THIS IS THE BULLI POLICE, PUT THE BULLI ON THE GROUND

Hey Teach! Remember the other night, I was going to share a bit of prose with you? I wussed out, but I'm sending it over this time. It's not really that good, and I am awful at dialogue, but let me know what you think:

pastebin.com/JLZPbZSX

rude

Wow, I must still be new to Veeky Forums at heart because I never give a shit about what the OP image is
Half the time, I don't even look at it!

Please don't spread this kind of hate, but it would be good to see the other girls as a thread lead.

You are cool, I like that.
>That feel when my nickname comes up and it's not an insult
>That feel when they think that maybe I could win a fight with two of the coolest people ever
>That feel when my nickname for another person is used.
Yay!
Have you tried worldbuilding or writing or poems or STALKER?

This made me laugh more than it should have

Not even a sayofag but uncalled for my man

Sheesh, as I near the end, I keep find a mash of present and past tense. I don't know how I missed this the first time.

>sdo rpr exe
>srt skp ahd
>finally at home a get osdo rpr exen my poem
>I haven't even began to think of what to write
>I end up sdo rpr exe writing a poem about can you heaa sundown
>It think it might be enough, but I add a sad twist at the end for when the sun is down
>satisfied I lrme ?In eedin bad, a little bit giddy about the fact that I get to meet the girls again tomorrow
>I drift of to sleep with this nichel p!x xxxe feeling in my stomach
continue ?

>Kill yourselves.
Believe me I really want to.

Hey, that's not nice! Seriously though, 3 threads in a row is nothing when you consider we're past 300 total threads at this point, kind of overreacting there.

>Worldbuilding
>that feel when was writing a sci-fi setting but hard-drive died with all my notes, hundreds of pages of notes, two years ago and my motiviation died

sucks man

True

Your doki but she just said "BELIEVE THAT"

How's it feel to sell your dignity for (you)s?

I'm completely unimaginative.
I can't write at all.
I tried STALKER but it felt too clumsy and I ended up dropping it.

>Sayori is in the OP for the third thread in a row
Are you kidding me? Where is the love for /bestgirl/?
Idk who is making these threads but you need to share the love with all Dokis and stop showing so much favoritism.

I'm the same train friends

user are you okay? Are you okay, are you okay user?

She reminds me of smiles in real life I need to protect, so I'm fine with it.

>tfw DDLC worldbuilding because Danlet didn't

im going to post this lewd dnd stuff k bye and enjoy if you can

>your doki
>the three special poems you got on your first playthrough

Anyone can make a thread Captain Cock Suck, make it yourself next time if you want your doki to be the op image you fucking fudge packing queer.

I did not - especially in the past two years - think I would ever tolerate or even like a person named "Squadfam"
But it happened

I never read this special poem. Thanks

>implying anyone will remember that
Dude I played the game for the first time almost 3 months ago

Good night everyone, may all of us dream with out Dokis

Stay comfy!
Stay wholesome!
Put the (you)s where they belong!
I love you~

Your Doki
An activity/event you'd like to hold with her every so often.ie, dance class, jam session, movie night etc

I remember I got the one with the black dot and I liked it

hello friends
please be safe and comfy tonight
thank you

>Your dokim but she watches Report of the Week all the time

A friendly reminder to all Anons who were both here and away for the grand announcement:
In order to showcase what we’ve learnt from the myriad of talented Anons here, we’re hosting a poetry contest! The day of the festival is approaching rapidly, make sure your poems are ready to go!

>Theme
Being the first of it’s kind, this festival will focus on something very broad, love poetry! Each user will write a love poem for his Doki, post it in the thread on the date of the festival and share with other anons!
>Guidelines
Your poem is to be dedicated to your doki, however you are allocated creative freedom in all other areas. Structurally it can be whatever you want it to be, a haiku, a rhyme or even a mess of disjointed words! It can emphasise whatever you may feel towards her, or lament her absence from your life. sorry for bringing that up
>Date and time
The submissions will occur at 8:00 PM US Pacific time on friday the 12th of January. Not to worry, eurofriends, submissions are open throughout the day. A modified version of this post can be replied to with your poetry or you can just post in raw
>Competition
Once every poem is collected each Doki receive a subcategory from which a favourite poem will be voted upon. From there one poem of the best four will be selected as the ultimate winner! (please vote on what you legitimately believe to be the best one, not just the one named after your doki)!
>UPDATE
Due to popular demand, and some common sense that I overlooked, ehehe, all submissions for the contest on the date are to be entirely Anonymous, no images nor tripcodes!
The purpose for this is to level the playing field so that anyone has a shot at winning the grand prize, not just the more well known members of our community!

The feedback for this idea a few threads ago was overwhelmingly positive and many seemed excited by the initiative!
Good luck to you all, and happy writing!
Will you write your way into her heart?

>nooselets mad their trash OPs are getting called out

Monika
Walks on parks

I WILL HUG YOU! I AM FUCKING SERIOUS! DONT PUSH ME MOTHERFUCKER!

Yes, continue

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

We're almost an officially recognized club boys

>pathetically trying to nofap
>read the image anyways
welp.

Welcome back to the poetry club!
Gather around everyone, it's time for the word of the thread!

The word of the thread tonight is "fleeting"!
Alternatives are 'scorpion' and 'song'.

If you would like to try your hand at poetry, please consider using this word as your inspiration! The idea of this is that by using the same word, we can compare and contrast how we each interpret it and compare our writing.
Whether you write a poem or not, do consider commenting on other people's poems! I'm sure they'd appreciate it.
Everyone is welcome to participate so don't be shy, okay?
Also, it's okay to not participate every single time. I understand that there's a little burn out involved, so don't force yourself! We want poetry to be something you love and enjoy, not something you force yourself to do.

And with that, it's probably good night for me! Depends on how fast this one goes. Anyone miss the days where there were only three threads a day?
Monika!

Can someone photoshop "If only you knew how bad things really are" reply on to a Sayori picture?

I need the dancing gif of monika please

Who is SuperCoolBackupReviewAnon?

If it's the person who collects poems at the end of the day: Not me, because I don't fight.

>nooselets
Hah

Yuri
A full day at a nice theme park!

Have you tried saving stuff on goggle docs, and multiple sites?
>Says STALKER is too clumsy
Should I comfort you....Hmmmmm.....
Welcome back?
Who the fuck are you? Why in Gods name would you tolerate "Squadfam"?

post natsuki

yuri lookin kinda retarded

Monika
most I remember is look at the dot, and Happy thoughts.
The dot was a nice surprise

>Monika
>the cutting one with blood on the paper, happy thoughts, and I can’t remember the last one

Are we shitposting hours?
Pls no

Board games with Sayori!

>Have you tried saving stuff on goggle docs, and multiple sites?

I should have, yes. If I ever start up again, I'll definitely make back-ups.

Are you the guy who said he wanted to share something but was too nervous to do so?

That's not "wussing out," my man. There was (hopefully) no pressure placed on you but you decided to step up to the plate anyway. I haven't even opened the pastebin yet and I'm already proud!

I probably haven't touched Yu Gi Oh in over a decade by now, so I wouldn't know. What harm could there be in trying?

Started on a whimsy during my first year, honestly. I felt myself losing them to the dryness of the textbook (and to the pants-wetting terror of course), so I took an opportunity to show them the principles put into action, and also to give myself some time to breathe and relax.

Plus it clearly endears me to the kids who clearly watch it at home, or who have eccentric hobbies in general, but have to pretend to hate them for the sake of being accepted by their peers, which is nice. After-class discussions about anime have come from the most unexpected sources sometimes, too!

Yikes!

Where are my Natsukifriends?

It's the person who reads prose and avatarfags, but isn't EnglishTeacherAnom.

You are CritqueAnom I think.
Start now! Come on! I got three games this week! Need ideas!

Monika
Jam session, I play saxophone

I am some guy
I think Squadfam's alright. He made a weird entrance that one day but he fits in well enough.
I do confess to finding Squadfam bullying funny though.