Convince me not to put 4k in ripple

Convince me not to put 4k in ripple

Other urls found in this thread:

news.8btc.com/blockchain-software-security-report-by-china-cert-ripple-the-worst
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't want to stop you from getting all kinds of gainz user

I would rather convince you to do it

Sounds good to me

why. explain like im 3

I'm about 50% ETH, 40%XRP and 10% other alts, i think xrp is a fine investment, if it's your only crypto I'd diversify if I was you.

dude that is basically what I am doing, well played based coinbro

we're going to make it

i have 8 eth and 6k xrp. going to dump a lot more money in soon. these tiny gains feel bad. any ones i shoould be on the lookout for?

Lookout for golem, augur, and nem
Also, I assume you avoided the shitcoins like bitbean and posw
I hope so bro ;_;

ty user. i have stayed away from those shit coins. almost bit on posw when it was 5k sats but didnt do it.

There's literally no downside to Ripple at the moment.

It's cheap, it's little known, but has quietly had a market cap in the top 3 and is actually working towards commercializing the protocol.

Unlike the memecoins, the upside is almost limitless.

>Lookout for golem, augur, and nem

Distractions desu.

Asian markets are waking up. Having rallied all weekend between 3,500-4,000 SATs, I think XRP has the trading volume for a nice upward break-out, buoyed by all the other shit.

Get your positions in boys.

Go for it, I was a cheap cunt when I bought in but it's been performing as well if not better than ETH, wish I'd loaded more on this selection.

Is it going to dip again or do I need to buy now? I am nervous anons

What if i gave you over 200 million?

But sure, why not throw your neetbux into something with a supply volume of 100 billion, 20% of which is held by the creators. Im sure there won't be any further dilution.

XRP is good for shorting to skim money from dumbasses. Why do you think the fucking banks want in on it.

i have about $100 USD in rn to see where it goes. if I had 4k to put in, I'd feel pretty darn decent about putting it in XRP. May we moon together.

XRP is actually really stable. I've been trading it for the past 2 weeks and it doesn't really crash below a certain price point. It seems there's enough volume and liquidity in this market to sustain a base level of around 3000 SAT. Anything over that is just a bonus.

P much this, long term I'm looking at ETH, XRP, Waves, and for a darkhorse, Strat.

Not one to fuck around with scam coins, but TKN looks like something I might dump a few hundred into.

>But sure, why not throw your neetbux into something with a supply volume of 100 billion, 20% of which is held by the creators. Im sure there won't be any further dilution.

It's a finite supply which makes XRP inherently inflationary, unlike BTC and ETH where you have Chinks who masturbate to tentacle rape "mining" Bitcoins in their basements and devaluing the currency and manipulate the markets because the miners control around half of the market.

None of that bullshit here.

>buying when it's peaking again

Veeky Forums never learns do they?

>Peaking

7,000 was peaking. This is simply the new base level.

So should I wait untill it hits that price again?

Did they name this coin after the shape of the charts?

I have $2500 what should my portfolio look like and why?

goal is to retire by 2020 lmfao cmon

>"moon" on 100 USD

Yeah? How about the fact that Ripples price can be affected and manipulated by a centralised authority?

think of all the hookers you could screw with that kind of money

think of all the intangible 'value' you're going to be left holding when ripple drops to literally nothing.

BitBay

Anyone have any experience of buying XRP in the UK? I've been trying to do it for a fucking month and I can't find a way. I have a Gatehub account which automatically comes with 31XRP so I guess that's something, but it won't let me deposit into it with GBP.

40k xrp here. you gotta get in the tub while it's hot

its a broken coin with numerous security flaws

luckily the chinese dgaf

>posw
>shit coin
WTF am I reading?

People call almost everything a shitcoin without doing any research, ETH used to be a shitcoin to a lot of people.

buy btc on bittylicious, send to polo btc wallet and exchange there

Anyone felling generous? Poor as fuck can't afford to invest anything. If you want to throw me a bone my address is rnfVHMCVGsZGnaGamJTeuLjEsW3i3sBNwb .
I want in the ride.

Right, so the coin which is actually being paired with direct to fiat transactions is the one with "numerous security flaws"?

Let me guess, and the Monero or XBY, which are basically scams operated by botnets are your choice of "investment"?

Kek, this fucking guy.

I would say try to get in at 3,200-3,600, it rarely goes below 3,000 nowadays.

can't cripple the Ripple

bought the dip goys, im gonna keep buying. thanks anons

good selection, i see this as great cover on the big boys

news.8btc.com/blockchain-software-security-report-by-china-cert-ripple-the-worst

"that kind of money"

fucking pajeets

>Pajeet tier clickbait aggregator site where distressed Chink miners try yo salvage their failing investments

smells like fucking calcutta in here

Bless you user. May we moon in harmony

Don't put 4k in ripple put 8k in! NOW

I sent you 0.00450000 which is about $6.50 USD. Good luck bro.

XRP and Waves are gonna shoot up soon.

Maybe not to the moon, but both are dipped.

I just bought in, holding til I make at least 15%. Then I'll dump profits and keep 15% of my money in there

can someone help me get bitcoin so I can buy ripple? All i have is the bitcoin address 1GqaopHzY92cK2BjUVV5BgXN7txrskEGgY

Happy ripple holder here. I also have a crapload of monero but xrp has really done wonders recently. It looks every bit an actual big time coin at the moment

Try Kraken I guess.

Buy BitBean instead.

is this that stupid fidget shit

Is there an easier way for an american to buy ripple with USD other than a wire transfer to Bitstamp?

put your investment in WBB. Thank me in 2 months...

Please sir.... spare XRP..... for my baby to eat.... we starve sir....

r3LNjWChqiSjhdFpTwLq2fpTnZZkPBqHy

fuck outta here beaner. im not shelling any pesos to you and jose

Have you seen MrRobot? I think Ripple will be like "e-coin" in the series. A centralized cryptocurrency that is controlled by the banks. There will be one and Ripple has everything to be that coin. It goes against everything why people made Bitcoin but it's an awesome longterm investment now.

u hodling?

Not HODLing, because I don't have the capital for that now. I'd say "playing" these waves with an amount I wouldn't mind losing. I just trade BTC, XMR, XRP, ETH, ETC.. the major ones, for a few percent. However I entered smaller coins when I had trusted and fresh news about that coin.

But if I'd have a real capital I'd just hold BTC, ETH, ETC, XRP, XMR for a few years. (The first is the biggest percentage.)

How do you buy ripple or XYB?

When I save up money, I'll probably store it in XRP for the long term

have u ever heard of google? or do we need to spoon feed you?

Does anyone know of an exchange that allows trading in New York?

This. Buy Bitcoin anywhere and then buy XRP with BTC on an exchange.

Probably about every single exchange.. They're all online anyway

I find it disturbing that people can't figure that out on their own

just got my friend to buy a bunch of ripple. Wonder if were going to be millionairs in 5 years.

Poloneix wont let me, it says it's not allowed in NY. I'm sure there are others then.

Well, that must be some really gay law, then. Simply try another exchange. OR buy yourself a cheap proxy or VPN online as if to access the site from another state.

Well, let's assume the current trend holds and another $10 billion is invested into the entire crypto market by September.

It stands to reason that the MAJORITY of that money will go into the top 3 cryptos.

Ripple is approx 5% of the overall crypto market. Let's say it nets 10% of that incoming $10 billion, or another $1 billion. That's a market cap increase of 33%.

In other words: a 33% gain on your money inside of 6 months. $4k becomes $5.3k.

And I believe I'm being extremely conservative in my estimate. I predict more money will flow into Ripple than BTC or ETH because of it's relatively low price.

thanks user

Your welcome. That being said, the time old adage still applies: "don't put all your eggs in one basket". If $4k is the whole of your investment funds, spread it across the top 5 or top 10 coins.

Jesus, what kind o regulatory fuckery is going on in NY?!

That's my line of thinking as well. The upside potential is just greater IMO for XRP and the fractional price will encourage new investment.

Yeah spread the risk, BTC ETH XRP are in my opinion the best starting points, then maybe some small shots on whatever you think might have a chance to launch big.

Personally I think XRP will make Bitcoin look like a fucking penny stock LONG term. But that's just me.

I'm still a little unclear about the technology, since Ripple Labs themselves claim that the currency is not the core of their focus, but instead the protocol to replace SWIFT transfers. Aside from that, I think you're right. Not even Bitcoin was able to secure any e-commerce because of its non-reversible nature and public ledger. XRP could address this.

>non-reversible nature and public ledger
Isn't that the point of crypto?

bitcoins current cap yeah sure, but if it cements itself as the gold standard of crypto and any of this shit takes off it should get swept along for the ride big time

I don't think btc will be the gold standard of crypto forever. Too slow & a number of flaws which are already being addressed by alts. btc was the first, but it won't remain king imo.

As I understand it, the banks don't *HAVE* to use XRP as their carrier currency, but they save approximately 60% more money if they DO.

yes still a strong possibility of it being toppled, and it does have it's problems, but look at gold itself

Where should I buy XRP?

>Isn't that the point of crypto?

No, that's just a neckbeard talking point.

The ultimate objective of crypto is a worldwide, low-cost method of e-commerce. The anonymous, reversible nature of BTC prevents its widescale adoption.