pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/950623172352765953
imgur.com/a/bksuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not even a meme at this point. Dead game.

NOTHING TO DO EMBLEM

It keeps saying "Calculating Result" on my TT screen. What's happening? I just want my feathers

>raul op
>non fe op

Let this thread die like feh

This reminds me of games that the creators aren't expecting to get big, so they put barely any effort into it, but it fucking blows up and then they're stuck with nothing to give the players because they didn't plan for anything past a few months.

RAUL THREAD
But who cares its a dead game general anyway

>twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/950623172352765953

>What? That's it?
>This is really all there is
>M-Maybe there's more, they sometimes update at 8PM(Japan time)...
>"Nothing-to-do Emblem"
>Huh? And the MCorrin event?
>They really don't want to do anything lol. As expected of Nintendo
>You've really been flaking on us lately. There's been nothing good since Christmas. There's no good gacha and no cool event no matter how long we wait. Stop it with all these recycled and unfun missions.

Just a few of the comments, I think I translated most of them right. Japs are mad as fuck now too, so maybe they'll finally get off their asses and do something about it.

At this rate no one will even be playing FEH by the time the anniversary rolls around. Fuck this.

Honestly right now I would have quit FEH but I'll hold out until the anniversary. It has to be a new game mode or I'm out don't care about your stupidnigger special banners and no GHB ever again, 1 new 4* unit every 2 months etc

>Always uses trip except for posting OPs

Burn this whole franchise to the ground

It's calculating the result

Why are my Axezura and Azura being left out
I'm starting to think New Years Azura was a mistake

ded gaem

People complain about FEH dying but still end up playing and talking about it
Nothing's going to change

>The state of Whales

If that guy for the fire emblem compendium thing is still here, here is my submission for summer robin.

game wont make it to 2nd anniversary
that survey was them gathering ideas for fe heroes 2 for late 2019/early 2020, and the lack of new content besides seasonals is isis pulling out of fe heroes 1 while maximizing profits

The /feg/ compendium, 9 more and we're done!

Please draw shitty MSpaint like stuff, we're trying to collect images for all 204 heroes in the game.
I'll collect them and upload them to an album.
Try to keep the size to 400x400.
Attach the name of the Hero you've drawn to the filename or the post, in case it's very abstract.
Try not to draw duplicates.
No signatures, no names.
I will try to keep book of the images I get and display a picture of heroes that haven't had the pleasure of being drawn in paint. It may happen I overlooked your picture or forgot to cross it out on the list. If that happens, it was just my fault. Please post your picture again and I'll make sure to add it.

When we're done with all 204 heroes, we send that shit to IS or whatever.

Current collection
imgur.com/a/bksuk

Enjoy.

big momma

Why hasn't gamepress picked up on this yet?

Who is this supposed to be?

I wish you could feed crystals to max level units to give them SP or something, especially with the Warriors maps ending again soon.

>literally no reason to push out some shitty GHB re-run that the community inflates for very little reason (Xander, Camus)
>instead just go radio silent for months after the schedule tapers off and pretend like they're doing something with >3orb quests
I've never seen a gatcha game do anything this incompetent, and I've seen my fair share of shitshows.

dead game

rolled another airzura and i couldn't be more mad about that jesus fucking christ i just wanted camilla so i can stop using the giant turd that is Caeda

Heya boss~

When's Camus?

So anons, you did got all 4 to max level, right?

No, I had more important ones to max

My submission for Summer Robin is right here.

Even - Forge a Slaying Edge
Odd - Inherit and forge a Silver Sword for the aesthetics

I mean could be worse, we could be like Nutaku and literally get our game updates dropped day 1 and then have Nutaku blame the devs despite the devs asking Nutaku if they can update and Nutaku telling them to fuck off. Not that this excuses this poor treatment and incompetence from IS. Like goddamn how can one company be this successful and yet this hamfisted?

ITS OK GUYS TOMMOROW IS [Spoiler]Zephiel rerun[/spoiler]

Is the FEH universe so small that IS can't make new GHB's or something? I have never played a FE game.

There better be not another special banner after the new year one.

>bring loads of new players into the game with free 5* Fjorm
>combo into content drought

>superior waifus
>superior gameplay
>superior events
>huge content stream recently aired, big story developments with lots of new characters
>no IVs
>not dead
It's not even a meme anymore, why aren't you playing the better game?

What's wrong /feg/? Arent you enjoying all the fun new content and player friendly practices my banner introduced? Dont forget to buy more orbs to roll for banners featuring new powercreep characters that also contain old ones.

Cum inside Kiria!

Why bother? The game is on its deathbed.

No, there are plenty of villains to choose from. IS is just lazy

I wish you could trade crystals for shards on a favorable ratio, because I only use shards for quickly leveling fodder to promote and sac'. Almost out of shards, but got 710k universal crystals from never using them

Just leveled guidance. Got 100 again, I'm holding off for the next Tempest in case a real OP seal hits

I'm blind.

Good. My Zephiel is actually good and wants more merges and I missed the last rerun if there was one.

Impressive. Everything you said was wrong.

It's not. Even when they use literally every major and minor antagonizing character and enemy recruited characters they can create OC shit like the Card Game did with berserk Ike and Risen King Chrom.

They could pump out a new GHB every half month and still have units to spare for 6-person banners every half-month. And this is talking for iconic and marketable characters. Magvel alone can fill up a year worth of GHBs.

>30 atk
couldn't scare off a doot

Why are they this lazy?

If IS actually got off of their ass and worked for once there would be literally years of content and characters.

>he didn't get 3 Ayra's with free orbs like me

and 2 Eldigans

I had 452k feathers YESTERDAY and now i have 490k feathers (counting the tempest ones)

AH SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT NIGGA

The game is only close to dying when people don't care enough to whine about it online.

The strangest part is that we have no schedule to refer to on what content we would even get, reruns or not. I'll never get why they're so hesitant on rerunning Xander and Camus in particular.

It really all went downhill at that moment didn't it? It just took a while to pick up steam.

I play FEH because I like Fire Emblem, stupid /v/eddit cummies boy

I think the max Zeph you can have right now is +2. I missed one myself, so mine's only +1. I did give him distant counter, though.

>another nothing day

Jesus Christ what the fuck are they doing. Why fuck up a cash cow like this via pure laziness?

Was her armor edited to look like it was made of orbs or was it originally like that?

>people spent money on this game

>superior gameplay
>superior events

Is subjective.

>event character is 0.7% gatcha roll

>Make massive deal about Fjorm and how the new book and content is gonna change everything
>Immediately shit the bed
What was IS thinking
Were they thinking

>reddits servant

It's hilarious to me when people recommend GO to people disatsified with FEH because it has exactly the same problems when it comes to content. Outside of the story, all events are the same boring grindfest, the game has no modes other than story and all you do in it is grind and grind for nothing because half the time there's nothing to use your units for.

>what is QR
>what are specials
>what is atk+ iv
>what is being practically invincible

Gwen is pretty much a physical W Tharja if you slap DC on her.

>gave us 3 free BBQ boys
Yes I did actually. thank you for giving me my favorite villain for free

It feels like they blew their load too hard with seasonals. Reminds me of Puzzle and Dragons where you get a collab involving this anime or that game or characters in bikinis or wedding outfits or christmas outfits very often, but barely anything actually exciting.

At least we get am event character that's useful and cute. Enjoy your 16th Masked Marth with no skills and an ugly mug.

>"people" spent thousands of dollars on this dead phone app

>mfw Best Boy Q carried every Tempest since I got him

but her art is awful so she's shit

Were arbitrary BST boosts the end of it all or prf specials?

I am. FGO is like a static 5-6/10 game whereas FEH is either a 3 or 9/10 game.

FGO has the content but it's never "great". All of the events play roughly the same, and the "challenge" quests are a one and done thing. You also barely get to have fun rolling since the f2p quartz is fucking minimal and the free banner is all garbage. Banners are also slow as shit and introduce 1-2 characters tops and that's it for the month, so I'm sitting here hoarding what little quartz I can get until an interesting servant comes around.

Wrong homie

Time to get a real life

>using 120SP seals instead of 240SP seals
do you even arena score

>lost deathless run in the 7th match cause of stupid double wall map and a +10 Delthea
Fuck

>>what is QR
A skill that gets you killed because you gave up wary fighter for it.

Use palla, senpai

The difference is that in FGO the grind never ends so it always feels like you have something to "do".

>At least we get am event character

Kek, before or after buying $2000 of SQ?

Sure but it's not content.

Gwen with a refined Berkut's lance isn't gonna get killed anytime soon.

Free, you retard

this shit won't stop calculating give me my feathers so i can keep hoarding them

>IS claim that they are planning to re-run Camus and Xander soon™
>Still no news of re-run
>IS claim to want to avoid power-creep
>We get shit like Mia, Ayra, and even fucking no-body like Siegbert that polled bellow Literal Thraciawhos with massive powercreep over previous units of their respective kind
>Promised a whole new exciting story
>Still on chapter 2 of book 2 after all this time
>TWO FUCKING SEASONALS BACK TO BACK WITH FULL TEMPEST RE-RUN OF """MARTH"""
FANTASTIC!

>tumblrs memes

>120 on the new banner
>still no musashit
Fuck you fgo

this game is literally dying within the next 6 months
the fjorm reminders and the survey are both huge red flags

the reminders mean that people arent getting fjorm, which means the gui, menus, and in-game new content advertisements are so fucking shit that normies cant find anything new added to the game
the survey is just isis admitting they have no idea what the fuck they're doing and that they're gonna come back with a sequel in a few years. theres no fucking way they add sweeping changes like town building or real time pvp without a gigantic overhaul of the game and gacha system, and its probably smarter to just take the cash and run rather than try to save a sinking ship

so basically either the anniversary update is going to be fucking amazing or this game is actually over

Real life is the grindiest shit ever. Fuck that. Even no content Heroes is better.

Reminder that they could do weekly GHB reruns with quests like a better version of the rotating maps but won't, and of course add new ones along the way.
Reminder they will just vomit out more half assed new seals every TT since they can't even rerun the decent ones anymore, so if you're new or took a break? Good fucking luck getting those older seals without severe badge grinding and more importantly, spending more of your coins, a very limited resource.
and yes, the drip of stones and coins from arena is very limited, at best you can max one seal every few weeks and at best requires severe whaling to get to the top nevermind stay there.
Enjoy your game.

Maybe they haven't been lazy but actually been putting their effort into fe16. This lull has allowed me to play through SS again.

>SR
>Not even SSR
lol

>>>>>>>>>>>>superior gameplay
FEH is in the shitter right now but FGO's gameplay is total ass
Also
>1%

There we are, now my name works once more.

I honestly think so. What got me the most personally was the feh channel update with Book 2 and all. It really didn't address the main issue the game is still having to this day and tried to get our attentions with glitters.

>TWO
>FUCKING
>BANNERS

Kek, you mean mostly mediocre units you will likely never use?

I mean, Nobu is best girl, but outside of that they are literally pointless.