/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto Genera

Pfister edition, post your based Stuttgart machines.

Old bread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557
m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=101&v=8XyFER9yTxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are headhunter ais all one shot killing me with super armor and full health

2nd for jews

Anyone know what are the conditions for parachutes being usable or not? I just jumped from Maze Bank with both chutes and they didn't even appear.

So how hard is it to find money droppers these days?

The hell? What's that place?

Michael's house

Isn't literally everything walled off in Online?

Hackers bro

I hate those. I report them everytime I see them.

I also report glitchers. Anyone who has more eqipment than their level should allow gets a personalized report about petson glitching money.

post characters.

So what do I need to get mk2 weapons?

Moc and bunker

What's her name? What's her name?

Viseris is out.

>Anyone who has more eqipment than their level should allow gets a personalized report about petson glitching money.
You're stupid.

And a shitload of money and some luck with RNG for upgrades and ammo as the Bunker research is random. Be ready to spend millions unlocking shit you don't want and need before you get fun stuff like hollow points, explosive rounds and barrels..

Can I get a reinvite to the PC clan? I got purged at some point. SC name is Goofbutt. I sent an invite request

NO CLAN FOR YOU

Send an actual request my man

I sent a request yesterday and posted in the thread sc: pyurple

>shoots at you
>Merryweather and FIB or IAA shoot at him as everyone is confused
>>optional
I've come to accept that Online and Story are 2 different timelines

>>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557
The numbers do not reflect actual performance in game at all, am I missing something?

what a fun name

>he doesn't pay FiveM

Why the fuck are people debating if fucking GTA Online is canon. It isn't. I don't know who started this meme, but they need to be killed over it.

>Boring ass RP servers where all you do is get yelled at by wanna be cops and gangsters

The whole OP needs a revamp

It's all BS and shouldn't even be in the OP, just ignore it

New car available yet?

Seriously how many times a thread do we get people coming in asking for the best way to make money, what order should I buy the properties in, what's the hot new glitch, etc and we have nowhere to direct them because the OP pastebin is actively giving bad outdated advice

>Roleplaying

Ohohoho. Ahahaha. Ehehehe.

Faggot.

I just sent another request. Thanks for the heads up. The first request I sent was two days ago so it probably expired or something

Viseris.

Viseris is fast. Very fast. Pariah fast. Possibly fastest land vehicle fast. It has the 811's suspension glitch.

>Comet Safari has shitty guns so cockstar can jack the price up
>Savestra has shitty guns too
>Viseris has shitty guns too

When the fuck will this meme end? We've gotten more needlessly armed vehicles this update than we've gotten regular cars.

>high-end car sourcing mission
>the police is chasing the NPC who stole the car before me
>try to shoot him out of the car
>the police riddle me with bullets

Never understood the point of the guns other than disabling driver's hand guns and ability to throw explosives while keeping regular glass windows. You can't aim it, you can't disable it on the go, it has shit damage.
It's just pure inconvenience.

>hermes unarmed
>pariah unarmed
>raiden unarmed
>streiter unarmed
>yosemite unarmed
>autarch unarmed

Yeah, fuck all these armed vehicles fucking outnumbering all the normal cars, wtf rockstar?!

I only learned now that you can invite players to your MOC. That's really useful for bringing friends to you, wherever you are.

Does anyone else get framerate drops and sound cutting out in Gta Online? This doesn't happen in any other game for me. Singleplayer of GTA 5 runs fine too.

Proofs? I already was interested in the Viseris but now I'm curious.

They're there so the vehicle can be classified as a Weaponized Vehicle and R* can justify charging a gorillion dollars for an obscure literally-who car that otherwise wouldn't break 250K.

Online is much more taxing than single-player.

which neighborhoods have the best looking women?

>Merryweather and FIB or IAA shoot at him
He runs away, you can then choose to go after him and kill him, hence "optional". Play the mission again, dingdong.

and it ran on the Xbox360/PS3 how?

why is Rockstar so adamant about making some clothing incompatible with one another due to fear of clipping issues, yet release cars with clipping as obvious as this?

Only a small decimal of the players use first person

m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=101&v=8XyFER9yTxo

There much more stuff on current gen. Upgraded graphics etc.

>get invited to denial of service
>has a money symbol
was i seeing things or is it currently 2x contact missions?

>bikini chicks get decent milkers with physics

New car is fucking ugly, dont want.

>that face

Quit shit-talking Kylo Ren

i think the new car looks very cool.

Thats extremely crispy and wish i was on PC. But no, the car is still ugly, especially with that ricer wing you got going on there.

>puts a garden bench on his car
hope you brought enough bread to feed the pigeons

>do a standard (low) quality sourcing mission in a full lobby
>the game still sends a NPC car and coptor after me

is there a way to abort the mission the next time this happens? i paid $7000 for that piece of shit car

>pull up
>get out
>blow that shit
>source for a better car

>shitters keep killing me in i/e sourcing missions
>have one more car to glitch before i can get either the oppressor or the deluxo
Which one?

Sourcing missions will always have NPCs where applicable, user. It's only car sales that disable NPC pursuers when there are unaffiliated players in the lobby.

>there are still tons of clothing from SP to port to Online
>no one in T* thought of bringing them in with jacked up prices for easy money
Why though

I fucking love the look of the new car, but you gotta take of that shitty wing man. Put the V-wing on it, or even the bolt-on ducktail.

Gonna wait until it eventually goes on sale so I can buy it for it's "real" price i.e what it would have been without guns available.

Please someone tell me the 190Z doesn't have fucking guns available.

Nah, it's 900k price tag is good ol' fashioned inflation.

no, but its fenders are completely fucked

how so?

git gud?

You can snipe the driver if the car is standing still.. The cops and car don't start driving till you get close. I usually just make sure I'm on a bike for this one (I recognise the spots for this source mission, and you can see the police heli frozen in the air before you get in range that triggers chase) and shoot the guy in the head after passing them.. Then kill the cops in cars, get out phone and make sure Lester is ringing as or right before you get in. Should be doable with 1294 damage, which is what it costs to put in a new window and clean the previous owner from the upholstery..

>tells another to git gud
>doesn't know how to zero-damage the police chase source

>people caring about sourcing damage when they get +1.5 million for I/E funtimes
I can understand getting mad about selling damage because it multiplies, but how jewish can you people be.

Good to hear I guess.

If by fucked you mean completely shitty because you can't properly stance out your wheels to fill them out then yes.

I think everything lower than 2k dmg is fine.. How do you 0 dmg it? Snipe cops+cargobob or something?

Is the Viseris actually armed or can it be used in normal races?

OH NONONONONONO

It's also funny how some people freak about about a dent worth $300 but don't hesitate to use ammo worth $10k just to sell a car without a scratch or a bullet hole.

Learn the spawns, and snipe the driver out of the driver's seat from a distance. The car won't register damages if it's not up close.
For the eastern highway car, take a Buzzard up to the You Tool roof and snipe from there. For the car near Route 68, snipe it from one of the hills to the south. For the car in Vinewood Hills, snipe it from the south end of the observatory.
You'll get three stars afterwards, so die to cops and then collect the car unchallenged. Have Lester open to remove the three-star you'll get for taking the car and drive off with your $0.

>haha bro why do you drive away from them they'll always get like 2k worth of damage from pistol shots
>haha just blow them up with your RPG user, so much easier AND cheaper!

It does 194 on a downhill, but for the rest of the video it sits at ~170, and that's only just barely

The real question is why some random bodyguard can hit the perfect headshot without seeing me, while he's shooting from around a corner

>$0
>$500 for dying to cops
>Another $600 for Lester
>Not hiding from the cops and getting a free police wipe from finishing Doomsday for true $0 run

because
HE'S A FOKKIN MARINE

add me on pc dointhedo

so did the I/E glitch survive?

primitive programming because the devs can't code for shit

I need help, just started a few days ago and doing early heists but nobody is joining.

Did someone else found the doomday glitchy as fuck?

TAIWAN #1

The Stromberg setup is the fucking worst.

Join the crew. Invite crew members, we join.

Also post your SC and ask people to join you.

I'm dointhedo, what's the name of the crew?

It's in the OP.

yep, invite requested

where is "allow spectators"?

both. you can race it if you leave it alone but it won't be allowed if you install the shitty machine guns from the moc/avenger.

Stormberg and Deluxo setups are the easiest though. It's just driving around.
The prep, however, is unbelievably atrocious. I can't imagine Paleto fags sourcing the cars.

>sourcing a car
>some asshole kills me along with the car
>he knows where i spawn everytime
>his jet was diving towards me each time i spawn
>die under 2 seconds over and over until i said fuck it, go passive

Seriously how did he know where i will spawn everytime? Any savant pilots in the crew wanna teach me the tricks for jets?

HONG KONG IS FREE COUNTRY
TAIWAN IS FREE COUNTRY
CHINA NUMBA 99999999999999

pls respond