Is being a paid assassin worth the money

is being a paid assassin worth the money.

50$ in Brazil, so pop off 100 niggers in a day and you're set

Unless you're working for a government you'll just be some disposable goon thats either killed or sold to the cops if things get dicey

This aint hollywood

good movie senpai.

Of course.

Ask the people who still haven't bought ETH. I'm sure they'll provide plenty of work for you.

I was never sugar teir. But i was a sapper in the army and i did a few years as a contractor

When your pushed, killing is as easy as breathing.

These are the people that shit on coin threads.
>Is being an Assassin worth it guise? Mom I posted it again
>What do you really need to make to suck your own dick
>Accounting or Finance??

Most of biz is a circlejerk about crypto currency which is just morons trading unicorns.

Being a mercenary is far more viable in the middle term than whatever bullshit made up nothing you guys are swapping this week.

Hows the contractor life? I was thinking about joing the ffl and and then doing that

Sure OP, I'll hire you and you can practice on me :)

Being a contractor is even worse than being enlisted, but it pays about 3 times as much. And you get to kill alot more muslims.

If you enjoyed deployed life its ok for a hundred grand. Last tour i pulled i cleared 150k. And i merced a bunch of muslim niggers.

How is it worse?

Literally every mission is suicide teir. They pay is 100 grand but put us in 15k toyotas. The "up armored" shit is literally a f250 with steel plating around the bed.

Luckily the dumb niggers we were fighting were even dumber than the dune coons. If they could have made a bomb....

So what would be the smartest way to join a pmc? Start off in a military and then go or something else?

Yea you pretty much have to be a shooter in the real military before a pmc will even look at you.

I did 8 years. I have a sapper tab and some medals. Thats tge only reason i got hired theres 10k green berets out of work. If you want to do pmc you better atleast get a ranger tab.

Im not American though, that's why i asked if FFL works in this case?

Ffl is like sapper school for 3 years straight. Goood luck bro.

Fuck dude im shit at math i doubt ill succeed combat engineer specifically, mhmm guess i better start looiking to greencard applications again

Math d[osnt mater. 4 wraps around the door knob.

My asvab was 148. Most of the retards i deployed with barely broke 50. Blowing shit up isn't rocket surgery.

148 is high as fuck though

Yea supose d ly im a genuis. I got a 1520 on my sat.

But i killed sand niggers andam a millionare.

My bulshit fake language test wqs 142. And i was asleep half of it.

Ok for the not so coefficient gifted... what do you recommend if i want to join a pmc?

Your grammar disagrees with that claim. I hope you're at least having fun LARPing on a Congolese rope-weaving discussion website.

Join up, but you aint gonna see anything right now unlesss you go sf

EASAYONS
sappers lead the way
Cmorrect my grammer on reddjt

Well sf it is then, thanks for the help user, wish you luck

I used up my luck. I wish you more luck than you can ever dream.

Thank you... i needed that

If you get in with a good mob it can be a significant pay day.

But....

> you could get killed, so you'll be watching your back 24-7
> you can never pay taxes
> If you make a mistake and mess up a job prepare to disappear or you'll be killed

Any remorse?

Yeah but you have to be a jew and join mossad

I have remorse, but not a drop of it goes toward the muslim niggers.

If you can't think of 4 things you would do different today, you aren't living.

Shit yea i have regrets. But killing nigger muslims isn't one.

How is it not good avoiding taxes

If you make your money in another count mey

based