>General VR resources
vrwiki.wikispaces.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_reality_headset
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_virtual_reality_headsets

>Oculus rift setup guide
pastebin.com/QgHwLq8R

>Htc Vive setup guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd

>Recommended VR applications/games (needs update)
pastebin.com/KgBr4kCh

>VRChat resources and tutorials
pastebin.com/X89faD2r

First for lewd.

nanachi hijack lol

Knuckles cancer broke the server and most of them are poor slavs who will never buy VR. This game is screwed.

vr only vrchat when

first attempt at converting an mmd model myself. gloves and back hair got fucked by decimation but at least now I know the process. tfw finally non public avatar.

Actually almost every Knucles I've met have been American.

Would boop your nose.

How do I remove unnecessary bones?

Can anyone point me to a Niko model that I can upload in unity so I don't have to go find it everytime I log in? I found one on steam that looks like the right one, but has lots of extra bits that I don't know what to do with in blender.

why is every server full of russians fuck

You can just remove the extra bits that you don't need!

i know right, just suddenly a flood of russians today, its horrible.

>Desktop shitters and retarded meme spammers ruining the servers

Cool VR game. Very nice. Who knows where that 4 million investment went.

Byebye lolis

I figured I probably could, but I only recently started messing with this stuff and was hoping maybe someone else had already gone through the process. I'll just fiddle with it and see how much I fudge it up I guess.

>People all over the internet are saying the Vive Pro headset alone will be over $1000

Jesus christ what kind of drug are these people on? It's easily going to cost around $600-$700.

>2016

at least try to edit it so it says 2017 you fucking retard

>Dec 2016

This was before they were over half of the playerbase. They'd never nuke what has become their "core" community.

>keeps posting the same 2016 screenshot every thread
autistic

I ran into a couple yesterday and they actually spoke English pretty well, chill dudes.

Go ahead, kill your own game. And the platform in the process, because those knuckles won't be buying fullbody tracking.

>h-he said it in the last month of 2016 so his mind has definitely changed since then

Seeya pedos. You're on the way out soon.

more than a year has passed by now you degenerate

Is the Honey Select 2 user still here? Would love if you had that huge folder as installing Honey Select 2 is a pain in the ass.

Fug, nobody can see my avatar ingame.
Upload is fucked

yeah uploads are broken for me too right now.

I can't even log in right now so there's that.

Once the game gets off the ground and the normies have him, you can say goodbye to anime. This is the wrong kind of person to be making a game like this. He's an obvious normie.

russians are destroying the servers at the moment, capacity upgrade fucking when

VRChat is just the entry to socializing games in VR.

Mark my words, a much better game than VRChat will come to the market in maximum 6 months.

normies and knuckles killed the game.

so what are we gonna play next ?
pavlov ?

I haven't tried a shooting game in VR yet but I'd be down for it. Is Pavlov the best one?

I just wanted headpats and laughs before work, guess I'll have to actually work on one of these models...

that's what i'm doing right now! making and all new and improved nanachi

I'm yet to upload a single avatar for myself 3 complete ready for upload and 9 more sitting to be started

I need to make a custom avatar that rivals the retarded cuteness of the rainbowtard, because that's all I use.

I believe in you user! Get all of them up and show them off once you got them uploaded~

If I ever get to it sure. I took this friday off so at least one day this weekend will be nothing but blender and VRC if the servers survive.

Am I dumb for having ordered a rift today?
I saw the news for the vive pro, assumed it would cost 1k+ along with not being out for the next months and ordered my first vr headset (never owned one)

All I really want to do is dance as an anime girl ingame while not being a desktop cuck

Onward is slightly more popular but they're both good

Are you broke now and going to have to live off instant ramen? No? You did good then.

>Rift
>Dancing

Nice meme

How can I make my hand just do a normal animation when I add a custom animation?

kinect for fullbody tracking

>Kinect

Nice meme, no 360 tracking

>All I really want to do is dance as an anime girl ingame while not being a desktop cuck

Rift is better for that because you can actually make the gestures irl, while Vive makes you just press certain directions on the touchpad while being an obtrusive dildo in your hands.

this, also rift costing nearly half of vive if you get it on sale

Jokes on you, with the Vive I can actually move my full body, grinding my anime butt on you while also making obscene and dirty gestures with my hands :3

Manually.

*floats awkwardly along the ground with legs stuck forward at 45 degrees because legs are longer than anime girl's*

lolwut. google driver4vr

Doesn't happen to me with my cute or sexy avatars ;)

Won't that only do it for one hand? The other will spaz out won't it?

It only overrides the hand you perform the gesture on. The other works as normal.

If you want be able to track your legs? You fucked up.
If you don't care about leg trackers you made the right choice. The higher price of the Vive isn't worth it unless you have a huge playspace or you specifically want the leg tracking pucks.

>think I finally fixed all the major flaws, all that's left are some weighting issues
>start uploading
>get to picture uploading
>bar completely green
>ten minutes later still hasn't finished
how common is the sdk fucking up?

If it happens during upload is probably the servers being fucked

I do want to be able to track my legs, but at the same time I don't even have anything VR yet, so if I was to wait for a full package of the pro I'd be the floating camera meme for another couple of months if not half a year.
For the amount of money im sure its going to be a lot less painful going from rift -> vive rather then vive -> vive pro

Pretty common I've had it totally bomb out on me and had to completely close and reopen it before but from whatever everyone else is saying the servers are fucked for avatar uploads

You fucked up poorfag.

you faggots are going to meme me out of $500

*waves at you*
*does double peace head tilt*

>Finally log in
>world list is blank
>website loops back to login
>stuck in the hub with some 13 year old

welp

what should I have done then without having to wait half a year for the bundle

Buy the regular Vive Bundle and then the Vive Pro HMD that comes out in Q1 2018.

You dumbfuck poorfag.

FUCK, the ad for VR is working, I want a Rift.
Don't want to finance jews though so maybe I'll get a Vive instead.

they get your money regardless, user.

when buying a Vive, dont forget to also get the deluxe strap for extra $100

>Both are jews
>Solution is to buy the more expensive one making sure that you help the jew more
user... I

>Don't want to finance jews

Oh, goy...

What is that, like a Wiimote strap so I don't impale my screen?

I'd just rather not buy Facebook shit, I'm already creeped out enough by the info that fucking website has on everyone, I'd rather they didn't track my body movements as well.

Oh fuck thats actually really smart
Is it too late to cancel? It's already in the process of being sent over

Headstrap. The default one has noaudio and falls off.

The future is unknown. Oculus will most likely create arm and leg trackers as well similar to the pucks of Vive.

I can predict it. It's all too obvious. Oculus won't let itself be beat in the game it started.

Cancel if you can. Otherwise if you get the Rift you're never going to be able to move your legs or hips.

*unzips dick*

Well I hardly doubt that's true, also HTC and valve are marketing the pro as a 1.5 upgrade not a 2.0 so going by your logic the new headset won't work with the new lighthouses, I highly doubt valve won't make everything backwards compatible, they said the knuckles controllers are going to be available for the current vive owners, guess what, if the vive headset doesn't work with 2.0 light houses then how will the 2.0 controllers work with the original vive if they don't work with 2.0 light houses? Will you need 2.0 light houses for the 2.0 controllers and still have 1.0 light houses for the original vive headset? Valve wouldn't do that as it'd be too much of a shit show, I expect everything will be backwards compatible, why bring out the tracking puck then make it obsolete 2 months later?

You can get a full refund on your unused Oculus Rift 30 days after delivery.

Not sure if i would listen to though.
Buying the regular vive package get's you the old basestations and no audio deluxe strap.
If you know you are going to get the Vive Pro (which comes equipped with Deluxe Audio strap and new base stations), the most economically sensible option is to keep the Rift and sell it second hand when you want to get the newest vive.

Though if money is of no concern to you, get the Vive (and deluxe audio strap) and have fun my dude.

1.0 works with 1.0 stuff.

2.0 stuff works with 1.0 lightstations.

1.0 stuff won't work with 2.0 lightstations.

OwO what's this??

>Hanging out with friends
>Doing lewd stuff in public
>Some Rift pleb thinks he can join us
>Flip him off and do lewd gestures with our dicks as we thrust back and forth at each other because we have full body tracking with the Vive

Feels good

>viveniggers pay 200 extra dollarydoos on top of their already expensive headset to get leg tracking

>mfw i'm spreading my viritual legs for strangers by buying a second hand kinect for 5 dollars

I'm pretty conflicted right now and feel dumb

My initial plan was something along what you've suggested
I use the rift, full package for the Vive Pro comes out -> I upgrade completely my system and see if I can get some money back on the oculus. The puck trackers won't work with the 2.0 basestation, but I'm assuming when everything gets rolling they'll end up selling them almost immediately to be bought separately.

I assumed that if I started fresh with the Vive Pro's package with all the new gear it would be the smartest option, was I mistaken?

Ugly cheap whores like you where your avatar glitches out aren't even worth the time

regular headstrap is really uncomfortable compared to rift and psvr

Anyone else can't login right now?

Servers are fucky, took me about an hour before it finally logged in and now i'm just waiting to see more than just 100 people in private worlds

Any way to get Dynamic Bone and Muscle Animation Editor for free?
I'm a third-world country poorfag

Your option relies on you being able to sell the Oculus for as much money as possible.

That won't work. You're gonna lose so much money.

Oh, alright.

Torrent

You don't need 2.0 basestations unless you plan on playing in a 10m x 10m area. We won't see the full package with new controllers and 2.0 basestations until summer, q1 release is hmd only. Honestly, it's not even worth it, just sit on your rift until actual next gen headsets roll out somewhere in 2019.

Update, tried to switch worlds, black screen of nothing for awhile, next to no one capable of getting in. Work on models.

couldn't find it on TPB or TD, there's one unity asset pack but it doesn't include either seemingly
any ideas?

He wants to dance.

He can't dance with the Rift. He fucked up.

>He can't dance with the Rift

'wrong'

You can't.

So how do things look for vrchat, and anything it might spawn? I'm still in the fence about dropping money on equipment, especially if whatever I buy might be super pointless in just a few months. I was considering going for whatever comes out towards the end of the year, but I'm afraid of population drop, or just complete and utter shutdown

Is it possible to change your default expression without altering the materials? I figured altering the mins and maxes on her shape keys would do it, but her expression just defaulted when I moved her to Unity.