/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #216

I thirst, I crave better drops.

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>Zane is roaming Duel World (GX) until the 16th
>Dakini and MAR have been limited to 2.
>A compilation box that contains staples from old boxes has been datamined.
>Little Yugi will be added to the gate mid January
>Lots of skills are changing in the 24th of January. Check the ingame list for specifics
>Woodland Sprite/Bamboo OTK will likely be nerfed before the KC cup
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

early thread faggot

I FUCKING CRAVE
I FUCKING THIRST

ZANE IS A SHIT DUELIST

standard black paladin farming deck fucks him up

Are there card list for the new box? Please post it if there is.

>3 duels in
thanks Zane

Does Zane turn normal again in GX? I never watched the season after the one with the society of light. Would be kind of sad if he stayed such an edgelord.

Fixed

bad news, he stayed as en edgelord forever

I was just mindlessly canceling his spells, is there any spells that I can just let him use and not fuck me over in case I brick?

What type of deck for that? Wondering how reliable a Hazy deck would be with Gravekeeper's.

let him use cyber repair plant, cybernetic fusion support and machina armored unit
negate everything else

No he didn't, in Season 4 he abandons his edgelord persona and even gives up his edgelord deck, deciding to start over with a new deck.

Well, that sucks. I would have expected some form of redemption.

Thanks

Soon baby

He mellows out a bit but he still retains his newfound masochist fetish. By the end he used his shock gear so much he developed a heart condition. The man truly lived for his fetish.

Poor, delusional fool. She's never coming to Duel Links. NEVER.

In S4 Syrus pretty much inherits his cyberdark deck because Zane can't keep dueling anymore but his cards want to keep fighting.

Save your orbs for the bonus xp event that comes after Zane, use ranked matches to get him to appear.

TRUE BOSS MONSTER WHEN

>go to ranked to lose just to wait for my next edge spawn
>do absolutely nothing during duels and skip my first and second turn
>opponents are too scared to attack
>literally have to put a man-eater bug in attack or something
STOP
WASTING
MY
FUCKING
TIME
Take the goddamn free win holy shit

Also want to know this, anyone knows if its safe to.use ra and let my lp go to 100?

Here’s what I used, though it gets me short of 7000 the bonus campaign makes up for it

So how about that new box with all the staples from early boxes? Feels good being a latefag

haha, holy shit. I should open some of the new box for those bamboo cards, then. ECon just to swap position of his monsters, right? I'll have to substitute one for wind.

>vs Weevil burn fag using my magnet warriors
>suddenly GAIA PLATE MOTHERFUCKER
>asshole disconnects
lmao, fucking bitch

Careful with killing zane monsters, he has lightray daedalus

How many ranked duels does it take to make him spawn?

Soon

Her and Blair soon you mean.

Seems completely random. Sometimes I have to play like 10 duels to have him spawn, and sometimes it appears just after one.

One thing I have to confirm is that I somehow got his spawn message once after surrendering a duel, which is strange because it says in the event that it won't spawn if you surrender.

>Soon
Hahaha good one

Zane is also time-based. So you surrendering is irrelevant.

It's also time based, Bonz could spawn just from waiting.

She might come, but soon? No way, they haven't finished scraping the bottom of the barrel of canon DM characters yet. Once we get Marik, Strings, Tristan, Solomon Muto, Duke and Normal Bakura, THEN maybe they'll consider her in about a year or two.

You forgot the Big 5. Them dueling might not be canon in manga (neither was Tea) but they existed.

yes please

Is it just me or is Zane's drop rate shit? Been farming him for a while and he drops only gold and rare cards.

do you run release from stone or just gaia?

both

one of each?

yes
I'm thinking of getting another one to replace valkyrion

would you run megarock, i have one but never used

Zane's so powerful that I think they upped the droprates on him.
I already have a Chimeratech despite not having a farm deck nor being able to win consistently.

maybe, I'd have to test it but I don't have it since they put him in such a shitbox

Post data mined things

Why won't they add cyber dragons?

vanilla cyber dragon is too powerful according to konami

Too good

God dammit, my GX decks are fucking shit.
Why can't we use DM characters in it in the first place anyway?

They are retarded

>Konami FINALLY plans to release a collection box with old UR cards
>They absolutely cock it up by putting NEW cards like fucking Dark World Dealings in as well
>It's also a fucking 240 pack box

Let me pretend to be surprised that they fucked it up.

Konami will fear the samurai

This is what you get for being a metacuck and getting 3 of every meta card. For shitters like me this is the perfect box

They are saving them for the time we can actually unlock him, I guess.

You can't reset this new box, its just one copy of the URs

>"Getting 3 of each meta staple makes you a meta cuck!!"
>"This is the perfect box for me, now I can get 3 of each meta staple!"

CA is good though. Why not copy the deck you use?

>i might actually have to pay to play dark worlds

I'm buying it for the gaia support user the meta cards are just a bonus and it saves me having to dig through old boxes

>mfw got to spend my gems on fun decks
>now that I've had my fun I can get all the meta staples I need for cheap

Because the GX characters have shit skills build around their archetypes.
Can't even play Jaiden without being always worried your shit Heroes will be destroyed the next turn.

>meta cuck
Where have you been? The whole ygo community has been full of meta cucks since the old synchro era.

This is why I don't play ranked seriously, I just meme with burn or hazy and climb my way up to plat each seasons while not giving a fuck.

I tried something similar to this with Maha Valo. About how often do you brick?

It’s bait, obvious bait too

Stop using skills as crutches then.

No.

>I-it has to be bait t-there's no way people are having f-fun

These two show up in front of your slifer dorm room and challenge you to a duel, what do?

user you're fucking retarded. I'm using my silent magician deck regardless of skills, just because in the anime jaden used elemental heroes doesn't mean you need to magically use them to fit some imaginary canon.

Ahahaha, oh user. No one has fun playing Duel Links

Nice try metacuck meme fag

I bring out my lunalight deck, proceed to OTK them and fuck them all night along

sauce

Tag Duel them with my boyfriend

What is this heresy? MY Ishuzu does not have such an indecent body. Keep that fantasy to your blonde slut please.

>He actually dug through ultimate rising 3 fucking times for sphere kuriboh
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You're probably right but I don't know, the Paradox Brothers are clearly more bottom of the barrel than Yami Marik, and yet we got them first. Who knows what is their logic when it comes to releasing characters.

Then you haven't played XYZ user

His skills are built around Heroes, though.

>when you topdeck powerbond

>sphere kuriboh =)

>look for wall of disruption
>open 10 packs
>not a single SR
>open 10 more packs
>not a single SR
>open 10 more packs
>not a fucking single SR
Nice game.
Nice RNG.

Whats Ishizu even doing in DA? Also Alexis is Chazz's girl

>letting your penis be crushed

I have the most fun playing as Angel 07 and Sam

>Space Jin
Bring out my Counter Trap deck, I'm gonna need it.

by those 2? well worth it

How does it feel being a latefag?

>Normal Bakura
I'd love to see his ace card in Duel Links

what is that card next to the fire monarch?

>Alexis is Chazz's girl
>he has forgotten about Vagabond's canon ending
Sorry but the Vagabond has already taped dat ass.

And? Who the fuck cares? You are playing CPUs, you don't need skills to beat CPUs.

>Being this inbred
LOL

>And? Who the fuck cares?
Me.

Oh no, this artist's specialty is kill it.