"lol bro nothing matters because the sun is gonna destroy the earth in a billion years anyway"

>"lol bro nothing matters because the sun is gonna destroy the earth in a billion years anyway"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Real redpill: the Earth will exist forever

Factually untrue due to the inevitable heat death of the universe.

Literally Jewish physics.

Real redpill: You're a remnant of a giant star, flying high on sociopolitical memes

>consciousness is entirely dependent on chemical and electrical activity in the brain, once those functions cease the universe no longer exists.

Are you really trying to assert that physics aren't real because Jews had a hand in the discovery of certain physical laws and theories?

>things don't matter if they don't exit statically for all eternity

This meme must stop

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik

I've been thinking about death a lot lately and I realize I'm still completely terrified of it. Hopefully the feeling passes.

I know your feel bro.
Dumbos can't into ecological thinking

It's tough being an atheist and not having the luxury of tricking yourself into thinking that you are effectively immortal.

But I mean, what the fuck HAPPENS? I guess I wouldn't even be aware of my lack of existence but I love being alive and it would fucking suck to NEVER be alive again.

Nothing.

To be more specific its the end of happening. You can't conceptualize it because your brain isn't designed to think about things like that.

If we're still around by that time we'll probably create something or do something that prevents it or saves us

Stupid way to think OP.

It's not gonna make your life any better.

but its true, I plan to live off of the earth and leave as little destruction but I know that doing it alone wont save shit, fuck modern humans, they make me sick

>treehugger faggot

Of course it will, it will make you stop worrying about dumb shit

Or it'll make you a depressed nihilist, which is more likely.

>more likely

Nice anecdote brah

Such butthurt.

Not really faggo, I know death is necessary for new life
Being recycled is good nuff for me

this

Even then it'll still be a big rock floating around, assuming it doesn't get swallowed up by a red giant sun.

>Hopefully the feeling passes.
It never really does, but as you get older you come to terms with your own mortality more, especially when you start to notice your body weakening.

There's a reason you never see a middle aged suicide bomber, they have a firmer grasp on the real meaning of their death.

This is when being a contrarian becomes dangerous

>lmao bro why do anything the universe is like really big