>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Post it my good man/woman or a link

"""Dark""" Souls 2 (two)

the lad who likes hanging tiddie monsters

ples respnd

>started doing active ng range invasions in ds3
>mfw figuring out the power of ultra weapon classes and how good the poisestack is against a team of random rabble

>giving it attention
>irrelevant to the thread
Why?

>hyperarmor is good against retards who spam straight sword R1s into a target
This is not exactly news. Though I really should try it some time.

Yes?

>not enjoying kicking a retard while they're down
His mommy took away his internet privileges back in August, and he hasn't been seen since. It's always been a joy to browse these threads since then, knowing that the quality of both generals has significantly increased.

Can someone explain me what the wedding ceremony was all about ? I didn't get it at all

Is Anri dead ? Did I cure her from the curse by extracting the dark sigils ? And why the fuck did they name Yuria like the witch from Demon's Souls ?

Goddamn why does the Cathedral Knight Greatsword 2HR2 feel so satisfying, i can't stop using it

both of you became something akin to anti-homoprinces

You stabbed Anri in the face

if you make any infusion (other than refined, sharp or strong) all scaling disappears and never comes back right?
so if i infuse a weapon with refined, will i at least be able to use items/spells to give it elemental damage? i'm asking because the game appears to treat a sharp "infused" weapon the same weapon it treats a fire infused weapon

anri is there at the ending cutscene kneeling at you.
>cure the curse
user in the age of man everyone is "cursed", though it is no longer considered a bad thing

1. You planted a sword into her fucking face, what makes you think that was good for her in any way?

2. Yuria shares a name with a character from a previous Miyazaki game, and that's the most egregious example of blatant fanservice you can come up with?

Generally the only UGS with a terrible 2HR2 is the Gutssword, all of the other ones can be put to good use.

>managing to land a fully charged and Leo Ring'd counter hit with it
I mean the Leo Ring doesn't really add a lot of damage but god DAMN

The wedding was a Londor thing.

>Yuria
This is just what Fromsoft overall does with their games, they have tons of callbacks to their older games like there was a "Seath" in King's Field although it looked more like Darklurker and so on.

Is Yorshka really Priscilla?

exactly, so why bring attention?
>kicking a retard while they're down
he's not even there

Stop trying to shill her art, post the image or link and fuck off. We all know nat already so if we wanted to see it, we would.

>Knocking someone off a ledge with a baited fully charged R2
I really should try that out though, but I love the strike damage as opposed to the Greatswords Standard.

YOU GOT STABBED IN YO FACE

Some infusions remove all scaling, others reduce certain scalings but add others.

If it's a physical infusion (Heavy, Sharp, Refined, Raw or Hollow), you can still buff it. But if you add elemental damage or a status effect to it, or infuse it Blessed, it no longer becomes buffable.

I once managed to knock down an Iron Fleshed dude with a fully charged 2HR2, best feeling in the world.

It's a cause for celebration.

What am I needed for? There are more than 1 of us in the general.

If you’re being serious, no, not a chance.

OI GIT, Nat the Lich posted new art. And she said ''I'll doodle something'' when I told about your commentary from the other thread.

What is the max amount of arrows you can have in scholar of the first sin?

I believe it's still 999 of every type. They don't actually start limiting your arrow stock until DaS3.

999 like the good old days

The artwork is actually really good. Don't be so rude to our good guest.

It's fantastic btw. As another tip for her, if she wants to show her art off on Veeky Forums, /aco/ has Soulsborne lewds threads every once in a while, although I'm unsure if there's one up right now. So if there happens to be one, recommended to go there. /aco/ also has a lot of drawfags and people who want to commission them.

It isn’t rudeness, he took about ten posts to spit it out just to show he’s connected to a lewd artist because omg we care so much!

What’s a good twink weapon for sl30? I’ve been using gru spear with good results but I can’t compete with vordt boys or ISS once they get a hit off

Ohh that's neato! The Fire Keeper artwork she posted was pretty damn nice!

And as points out, if she's new or foreign to Veeky Forums, I'd also recommend checking out /aco/ because there are occasional Soulsborne lewds threads there and lewd drawfriends and people interested in commissioning them gather there quite often.

What do you guys think of Sabaku no Maiku?

Raw DSA with Gold Pine Resin, like all the other twinks use. Barring that, just mule a Chillbite Ring so that they can't proc Frostbite in two hits.

It's better than the overplayed pvpposting or "guys ds3 sucks!" "guys, ds2 sucks!" .

I am going to shill her as much as I want and there is literally nothing that you can do about it :D

I've never screwed around with world tendency before. What's the best or fastest way to force pure black on a world? I'm in body form at the moment with 1 Stone of Ephemeral Eyes but I don't think 2 body form deaths is going to be enough since I died in the Nexus like a dumbass after killing Phalanx. Or is it?
Should I just look for more stones? I want Miralda's Axe as well as the set.

I haven’t progressed past the 3 fire door in the swamp, how would I go about getting DSA?

You need 6-7 deaths in body form to bring the world down to Pure Blacked. from Pure White I think.

Her art is godly so I'm glad you're here to deliver the news but have some mild caution because Veeky Forums does have some rules against advertising. Normally it's not an issue and if it's just one or two butthurt autists you can just ignore them but if you go overboard and *actually* spam (instead of posting a bit here and there) hotpockets(janitors) might get upset so it's a good idea to not have an outright combative attitude. Just ignore the people who are idiots and call a couple of posts "spamming"
t. hangingfag

>world tendency
I still can’t believe such a complex system is only 8 years old...

>such a complex system
whats complex about it? killing yourself makes it dark, killing bosses makes it light. how complex.

Never played 2 because reasons but was world tendency interesting? Just a layer of extra challenge?

>It isn’t rudeness

telling someone to 'fuck off' isn't rudeness? :v

>Playing DS2 co op with my friend for the first time
>Killed giant and pursuer just fine
>Suddenly can no longer see each others summon signs
What the hell could be the problem? We have the name engraved rings and our soul memory and level is at a very similar level. The signs just suddenly disappeared.

It was complex on release because you had to go back to the nexus to actually lock it in, plus character tendency. I’d hear about items or npc’s from my friends that I couldn’t reach because of tendency, even though it’s never explained.
Pretty much, it was dropped for a reason.

Since PSN is back online, did that user who wanted help yesterday still want someone to come along? I've been playing Darkest Dungeon nonstop since Christmas, and need an excuse to do something else.

remove human effigy effect you dumby

Read the effects that effigies give after killing bosses, you auto weaken the link to co op for 30 minutes so you can’t be invaded but it also prevents friendly co op. Sit at a bonfire and nullify the effect

It's how people are on Veeky Forums more or less. Very unfiltered so you get people really speaking their mind but if someone's being rude it's better to ignore them and move on rather than try to demand civility because that will just cause them to be even more of a shithead to spite you. But overall people are fairly reasonable. I get told to kill myself pretty regularly but for the most part I get along with the thread and don't really mind it because if it was because someone was just an asshole I can ignore them and if I did something that warranted them being angry at me I can just avoid doing it next time.

Just some general tips if you're new here, you seem like a nice person.

>want to make a sub-SL90 Murky Longstaff invader for the memes
>even with shaving down to the bare minimum for Endurance and a risky amount of Vigor, still really tough to break 18 Attunement
Goddamn, this is hard. Suggestions please, I'd like to keep this closer to SL80 than 90 if possible. And the reason I went Mercenary is because I may take this character to SL120 eventually and don't want to pick Sorcerer to waste the points.

No user I helped him last night. Too slow

This. Very rarely does anyone actually get butthurt, it’s just banter to keep things interesting. If you don’t like it, I won’t say to gtfo like most would, just ignore and enjoy the other 749 shitposts here. Dsg is a friendlier general than most others anyway
>unless you argue sl90 meta

Thanks for the info. I noticed the icon and googled it but it only talked about "blocking invasions" so i assumed it didn't affect summon sings

PSN got shut down for maintenance, so yeah

it was only down for about 15 minutes man. Don't be a bitch about it, k?

I need ideas for fun weapons that go well with the heavy infusion, realized i got an assload of heavy gems on my strength character

Millwood Battle Axe is top tier although a bit short.
LKGS as well.

I've played DS3 for 1100 hours but haven't touched DS1 or 2. Which should I play next? I kind of want to get DS2 out of the way, and I'm intrigued by twinblades and power stancing. it's a shame they fucked up so badly with soul memory

Follower Javelin
Splitmeme
Greatshields

>LKGS
Son...

What kind of retard are you to start with the last game in the series?

DS2 isn't worth playing. If you haven't suffered through it yet, I'd say skip it.

>What kind of retard are you to start with the last game in the series?

If he doesn't give a shit about the story it's completely legitimate to just buy the one that interests you the most. Besides, Dark Souls 3 essentially has it's own "retelling" of Dark Souls 1 events anyway so when it contradicts with DS1, the developers intend you to take DS3's version as the "canon".

Personally when I play DS1 I completely disregard DS2 and DS3 as fanfics, but the point is that DS3 works well enough on it's own without having to play DS1 because the interconnected story told across the three games is awful, the self-contained stories within the games are pretty good.

And if he just got it for the gameplay, DS3 is good to start with especially if he wants the multiplayer which is pretty slow in DS1.

a clean great lance WA usually ticks hp 4 times, If you do the R1-WA combo, that makes it 5
you can get someone poisoned with 3-5 hits

>invade the world of oniichan
>white phantom yami yugi and chinchin
>slaughter them with a watchdog
Why the fuck do they think it’s okay to be weaboos, do they think they’ll go unpunished?

Already got the CKGS, I recently got the Milwood as well
Followers is great but I find the range to be my biggest downfall, it just doesn't have the poise damage to trade
The WA is fucking great though

>Witch set adds long nails
MUH DICK

I couldn't care less about the patchwork story and lore (though I did read up on it all). I bought it solely for the gameplay, and it hasn't disappointed.

Ignore this faggot , play them both and form your own opinion. DaS2 is definitely the weakest of the three but it also does a lot of things that makes you look at DaS3 and wonder how they took so many steps backward.

What's the ideal SL and weapon level for getting andor londo invasions in ds3? Did the DLC affect it?

Read the OP.

SL~35, +5. Try being in the aldrich covenant too

>sl 35
user, come on. most people are around level 45-60 there.

Stop pushing this bullshit meme, DS2 is heavily flawed but still very enjoyable since adp is explained now.

agreed

You should seriously try it. Constant invasions my guy. And if you find it's too low, you can level up.

>deliberately false information
Well memed my friend, sending him to Gank City 20 levels below everyone else.

That’s the way a true invader plays, outclassed and outmatched. Only sunlight cucks pvp at meta levels

He will get invasions, yes but if he was at sl 45; he would still get the same amount, if not more.
I'm literally sl 60 and i get back to back Anor londo invasions/aldrich faithful invasions

do you really think people are kidding about ds2 being bad? literally worst in the series, and not worth playing

What is the best level and weapon upgrade limit to get darkmoon summons? I’m referring to the brown darkmoon symbol, not the one you get from yorshka. I don’t know if it isn’t meant to work or if the pool is really low

You'll see alot of activity between sl 25-60, i feel it drops significantly afterwords except near level 90, lots of that because of DLC invasions.

Look, lemme explain that to you.

Retards in this thread are Ds2 lovers that only cares about MUH MINMAX PVP BUILD LMAO and defend that game until the end just because they think is the best of the series in terms of that, pvp.

What matters here are 2 things:
1.- The PvP on Souls is fucking retarded shitfest that only braindead retards care about it.
2.- Ds2 is just a filler game that doesn't even make sense on its own, meanwhile DS1 and DS3 are connected and you can see that in a very clear way.

DS2 is overrated as fuck, same as the PvP on this game which is mediocre, unpolished and retarded as hell.

>unironically defending DS2

I’ve put about 650+ hours into it, just because you didn’t like it doesn’t make it the worst in the series. It’s a 91% on metacritic and that user should experience it for himself, good or bad.
>not to mention you could make a solid case for 3 being the worst

>PvP in Souls is a retarded shitfest
It is, but the invasions are enjoyable.

>DS2 pvp is overrated
I agree especially because Soul Memory invalidates "builds" based on Soul levels because either you choose to cripple yourself by trying to manage your SM or you will eventually get paired up with SL300 SmelterJesters anyway so you might as well let go and level up infinitely until you hit the caps.

>MUH LOVED GAME
>MUH METAMEME
>MUH PVP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
*INHALES*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

You have to go back.

lmao just because you've played it a lot doesnt mean its good. just means that you have shitty taste by playing the worst game in the entire souls series.

god i love the early game deprived hobo phase. Went out of my way to only use items that randomly drop from the mobs i kill.

You're a fucking retard if you think invaders shouldn't milk every advantage they get. Nobody except other invaders making low-level twinks will beat Pontiff before at least SL45 or 50, or deliberately refrain from upgrading their weapon to +6 with all the Large Titanite they find in Irithyll. Any proper invader can invade that area at SL55+6 very comfortably with no downtime between sessions, going at a lower level just ensures that literally the host has a massive level advantage over you.

So what you’re saying is 2 and 3 suck shit in either pve and pvp
Not defending, just saying that user should form his own opinion from playing it instead of listening to the same shilled opinion here
Where did I say I loved it or engaged in pvp at all? I know you just want (you)’s but I’d really like to argue about 2 seriously
When did I say it was good?

>MUH REDDIT BOOGEYMEN

You are tasked with reworking some of the bosses of the series for the Dark Souls Trilogy: Remastered Edition for the PS6.

Let's say that you have some funding but have to stick somewhat close to what you have. So you may add a second stage for a boss, for example, but you can't make a completely new model. You can however add or take stuff away from the existing model.

>Abyss Watchers
Let more of their abilities create dust and give them the ability to parry you. Maybe a bigger healthpool and more Abyss Watchers, friendly and enemy, on screen at one time

>Aldritch, Devourer of Gods
Make it a three stage boss with a bigger health pool. Last two stages are the ones we already have, but the first stage is just Aldrich without Gwyndolin. After reaching 66% HP Aldrich regurgitates the undigested cadaver of Gwyndolin and uses it to fight you. Move sets that are given to this first stage carry over to the second and third

>So what you’re saying is 2 and 3 suck shit in either pve and pvp
Learn what reading comprehension is retard.

DS2 gets too much credit thanks to the PvP cucklords that think is the only thing that matters. On the other hand DS3 is back mostly on what really matters, the story and the PvE.

Souls games were never meant to be a PvP game and they added that just for the lulz, now that chimps took that seriously is another problem and DS2 is so fucking broken and stupid on that matter you can say that is unbelievable how many people defend it when in both, story and PvP is trash.

DS1 - DS3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DS2 and this entire thread filled with minmax retards.

If everyone here shares the opinion that DS2 is bad that's not listening to to a shilled opinion, that's objective truth

> Remastered Edition for the PS6
But user, PS6 has no games.

>get summoned at pontiff
>win all the time

>do undead match
>get rekt every single time

how? why? fuck

>every advantage they get
if you really need to try that hard to beat random pve losers you should rethink your place in the universe

>minmax retards
Oh look, it's this sperglord again. Why don't you go and post that image of that thread you made on /v/ that got a bunch of replies, as if it means anything.

Except that that's literally not the case. There are numerous people who enjoy DaS2 more than DaS3, and there are also people that enjoy all three games equally.

>everyone here
All 26 of us huh? I guess DS2 really is terrible