store.steampowered.com/app/587260/Tokyo_Xanadu_eX/

>Zwei II is out on PC
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel PC is out on Steam and GOG
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:
mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, fair warning, it contains spoilers:
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-Zwei!! English release by XSEED. Titled as Zwei : The Arges Adventure
xseedgames.com/2017/12/01/xseed-games-announces-second-entry-in-the-zwei-series-zwei-the-arges-adventure-for-pc-this-winter/

-Sen : The Last Saga to release sometime next year, most likely September
gematsu.com/2017/11/next-legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-will-last

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

-Ys VIII released, but PC release date delayed due to issues with the port, and translation fixes to come in 2018
steamcommunity.com/app/579180/discussions/0/1484356232247880393/

-Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/g9hrkef7
twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/950791229679140864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tokyo Xanadu is fun

Does smug count for Kawaii?

Hopefully NISA fired ALL of them, and hopefully it was a wakeup call for the company in general. They've always delivered solid localizations for their own games, so it's strange that they don't even put a third of that effort into other licenses.

I liked the official Neptunia localization, but with Nick Doerr on the team, I can see where they went wrong. His stuff doesn't fit with Falcom games.

Why wouldn't it?

local Ouroboros enforcer not so smug anymore after being molested

Well, the recent update blogs make ys8 seem very good, also that dub though
THAT DUB IS SO GOOD

ALSO INCLUDES THE JAP DUB TOO

NISA MAKE MY BABYS

It's not molestation if she likes it.

>They've always delivered solid localizations for their own games
user, NISA has been consistently producing poor localizations for the past ten years. I don't expect them to quit doing it any time soon.

The second video was mediocre though. I do like what I saw from the first one.

FUCK YOU NIGGA DISGAEA LOCALIZATIONS ARE ALWAYS GREAT
but that's where it ends with nisa

Don't corrupt my pure developers!

Look at her smug and tell me she didn't like it

Yeah the first video was much better, maybe danas a bitch, the japs don't even like her

Disgaea allows for much more room for their usual jokes, since the game doesn't take itself seriously in the first place, which is probably why it works well. The problem is, they try to squeeze in too many memes in other releases too.

huhu

haha

A-user you're freaking me out.

heh... heh.. .

Sounds like you just dislike the writing in the game if you thought something was off in the second vid.

But Dana's very good.

Dana's big hole!

naw redheads bae ima spend my waifu points on bonding with that redhead

user, I played the Vita version back in 2016. It got the best Ys script since Ys Origin and I actually got attached to the characters and setting. Anyway there's nothing really offensively bad in the second video (other than Sarai slurring "Your eminenth") or particularly good, just mediocre overall. Dub direction is still mediocre too.

Calvard when?

I HATE EVERYTHING
XSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

>tfw xseed use "Your eminenth" it becomes the best thing ever

But Origin has shit writing. What little it has. Take off your JOP tinted glasses.

>When jop exclusive material gets localize it suddenly becomes shit
>happens with vn's
>happened with ys8
>will happen with Sen III
>Muh teacher rean is so good huhu

:3

I don't know what you are memeing about there but origin is great.

NAH MANE
THIS ACCURATE AND WELL EDITED PORTRAYAL OF THESE CHARACTERS IS JUST SHIT MANE
I KNOW
I PLAYED IT A FEW YEARS AGO

>will happen with Sen III
Not if xseed does it.

TELL THAT TO XSEEDS BUTCHERED ESTERRU

XSEED haters are more delusional than XSEED fanboys desu.

Nah, I think Ys Origin's background plot and character interactions are a high point for Ys, even in English.

But the 3rd was well liked.

Most of the time, people hype up something just to fuck with the guys who can't get it. So people expect too much, and get disappointed. Nothing new.

>happened with subameme
>happened with dias irae
>happened with rance 6
>happened with the last story
>happened with pandora's tower
JOPs are pathetic. It's as if they only enjoy something because they can understand it in a different language, and when it becomes widely available, it's just shit in general.

I was actually so hyped for pandoras tower + last story on wii

SHIT TURNED OUT TRASH

It's like it's impossible for people to have different tastes especially with niche games and different cultures.

All these except The Last Story are good/great though. Rance VI is a kamige.

Will she come back to slap Lechter for his stupid shit?

Pshhhhh, it was always shit, I just didn't tell you about it because I could read it in superior Nipponesem, unlike you, because I am an intellectual and have an 8 inch penis.

RANCE 6 IS GREAT

t. EOP
JOPs all agree that Rance 6 is SHIIIIIIIIIIIT.

there is no JOP, everyone is using MTL

sauce?

strawpoll.com/g9hrkef7

ddnt play wtn for zerkerfu to release best version
zerker

Zerker played through all of it and doesn't even think it's that bad faggot, stop with the emotes every goddamn time.

>Only 9 votes
>12 unique posters

Man this place sure has fallen.

The thread literally just started

In general it doesn't get as many posters as we used to though, and i'm pretty sure most of the back and forth are only for a few of the ones that do join. I still remember when we were getting up to 110 uniques per thread easy.

Thatr's nice dear.

Why thank you, i try my best.

That's not what that shitpost is implying faggot, it's making fun of the circlejerking douchebaggery that is the Discord. The vast, VAST majority of the regulars don't even know who Guren is, nor what Geofront's actual role in Zero is. They think they're translating and editing the game from scratch, while mocking the leak and its translator on a daily basis.

Nignog, that was when there were new Kiseki games to play. 3rd and CS1 PC were released mid- 2017, and no one gives a flying fuck about Zwei 1 and 2, Ys 8 and Tokyo Xanadu. This is Kiseki general.

Unfortunately misinformation will always happen so long as people don't bother looking into it. I think they did mention in the geofront that they were working based off the dropped off project from the leak, but somehow people don't seem to notice.

Hell, there were some Journos in Europe writing about the new localization for Cold steel by Nisa there, and due to Nisa removing any mention of Xseed in the credits, they seem to think the translation and porting was done entirely by them. People just don't bother researching far into it.

When Hatsuu was exposing CF, Zerker and some other guy defended Guren. It isn't always that bad.

I'm surprised it seems rather divided if anything. Figured pretty much all of the anons here had played the leak.

They don't really make much of an effort to make people aware that they're editing a finished translation, which also happens to be the same one as from the leak. Guren is mentioned only a handful of times on the Geofront website, and almost all of them are in regards to Ao.

I want these blind sheep to just fuck right off and wait for an XSEED localization in the year 2525.

>discord
>circlejerking douchebaggery
wow who could've seen that coming

the question is will Mama Hatsuu play the new translation huhu

>hatsuu claims zero and ao are her dream projects
>hasn't played them due to poor japanese knowledge
???????

Her hype is more like
>wow a huge script i can rewrite :3 lmao

She'll play them with a tear in her eyes dreaming she could localize them

Wanting to work on something, doesn't equate being able to understand what's written. She does know some, but obviously not enough, and her job is to edit the games and check for inconsistencies and mistakes in the first place. Hell, i love typesetting comics, but i have no knowledge of moon.

Maybe when it's done i guess? It would be nice to see some more acknowledgement, but they did provide an entire post to explain how they were working on said dropped project.

>15 unique votes
>12 unique posters

Make it 13. Happy now?

Well she played Sen III with he nip inhouse translator :3

>implying xseed isn't just going to buy the finishing translation for pennies and do some minor tweaking to it for an official release

How? Did she suck him off every 20 minutes?

CS2 Pc when?
Haven't heard any updates for this in ages

Hard at work: twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/950791229679140864

Hatsuu actually did explain the process through which that sort of stuff happens, but in short, buying said fan TLs doesn't = faster results. They still need to check if there's any mistakes, and if the it matches with the original Japanese, so it still eats pretty much the same amount of time it would to just translate and edit the game.

Development halted, and Durante is fucking around until they can actually pay him for his work. Wait for news after Zwei sells 10 copies.

Doesn't cost nearly as much. You don't have to pay your translator for hundreds of manhours.

Editing is one of the first things done in a localization. An user said so yesterday.

Editing and translation are generally done halfway through a project, but Hatsuu's severely autistic and wants to keep changing things every 15 minutes, so it probably is the last thing that's done for XSEED.

Are you gonna buy 10 copies? You sound so sure about it selling that much.

Tell me Xseed insider, how do you know such things? Because i'm pretty sure examples given show that the SC TL they changed was due to figuring out it was full of mistakes and other problems, or realizing a past project had an error.

Stop telling lies.

I'll buy 5 copies of Zwei. The rest I leave up to GAWD.

Xseed insider here, we don't need to worry about editing and translating anymore because we have no budget management, while tom is out back fucking hatsuu in the ass. we're here trying to put our last game together in Zwei and pay durante his due

Wow Xseed insider, you're so amazing, i knew i shouldn't trust any other human being in my entire life for info, where can i donate money to the supreme overlords of Nisa? I wish to donate to their BIG HOLE project, and their poor translators who got fired by the vile Xseed fans!

Dw, nisa insider here, they have no projects because based xseed fans have told them to fuck off out of falcoms games

But Gaywad is a homosex. Is Hatsuu also a post-op tranny, like Sara?

Sure is nice to talk about VIDEOGAMES am i right?

Localization tranny dick is bibeo banes.

Wat

I hope falcom fired the man, who thought that block puzzles in xanadu next was a good idea

Would you kiss her naval?

why? they seem pretty okay to me. Given I'm only 5-6hrs in the game but still.

seriously wtf is this hideous persona trash artstyle

I can never get over how bad Joshua looks

>original joshua looks like a shota
>crossbell looks like an edgy lesbian and bulldyke idol leader
W O O O O W

>they gonna fuck up Joshua like they did agate in sen4
feelsbadman

What's one of your favorite tracks? I always listen to Fateful Confrontation and To be Suggestive

>they didn't fuck up Renne or Tita
feelsgoodman