├ Random EQ Hourly Alerts (JP, All Ships):twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratch: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Year of the Dog (until 1/10)
├ Holy Night Carol (until 1/10)
├ Phantasy Star Legend (until 1/24)
└ [SG] Aether Mother Hope (until 6/13)

■ Current Collection File
├ Merry Christmas 2017 (Fornis, until 1/10)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 3/7)
├ Aura (until 3/20)
├ Hybrida (until 3/20)
└ Ceaseless Fighting Spirit (Detonation, until 4/11)

■ Character Adjustments Roadmap
├ Feb: Dark Blast Color Customization
├ Apr: New Dark Blast Form, Expert Filter Revision
├ May: Class Level 85 (except Hr), new class skills
└ Summer: New Techniques, 14 Star Pets

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News:bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch:pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es:pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees:arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing:pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator:4rt.info/psod/

□Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3xa06qKIxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't belong here if you spent more than 10m in a single piece of gear.
You don't belong here if you spent less than 300m in cosmetics.

>Te is the most fun class for you
>everybody bullies you
>everybody memes about you
>bouncers make your zanverse obsolete
>your damage is bad
>you just buff
;_;

I love you.

good player with nox>bad player with qliph

Excuse me, I play for fun and wasting time and meseta in gear isn't my style. You read it right, WASTING. the only real use for meseta is cosmetics.
All I need is reaching 4k satk and not dying, this is what the psow discord told me was enough, so it must be true. You can't deeps when dead.

What weapons had useful PAs/techs in them again?

Also, is a Rondakrus worth getting and crafting so I can dash with Ilzonde more effectively?

How many /pso2g. teams are there?

If you think "skill" matters, you are a shitter. Period. No exceptions! "Skill" is a myth spread by poorfags to excuse their poverty and laziness. Affixes can, and will, carry even the worst player through any content this game can throw at you. If I see a single player in my MPA who has spent less than 200 mil on affixes I leave the lobby as soon as the countdown begins... fucking shitters would probably fail the eq and waste my time anyway.

>Rappyposters

Don't even use that Discord since I played alone for 3 years now. Hardly buy cosmetics. Stop projecting your insecurities about your own bad gear.

>skill doesnt matter
>see shitters die with 6-7s units and 7-8s qliph weapons

>not waiting the countdown to end to leave the mpa

Bouncer isn't bad, but it's not good either. It's the broken shit that always mattered in this game, and bouncer never had any of that.
Why the fuck waste a MPA slot on it when hero, fighter, gunner, braver, and even fucking ranger surpasses it there.

It fills it's niche if the Bouncer is competent enough. If in 5 consistent dragon MPAs I can break faster and chase the dragon better than anyone else then I wouldn't say Bouncer is bad.

>that discord
>that
So you use a discord? Case closed.

>muh discord is ebil meme
t. irc/forum/skype user

Your point? My team has a Discord.

I like IRC or Mumble better.

To each their own.

>Why the fuck waste a MPA slot on it when hero, fighter, gunner, braver, and even fucking ranger surpasses it there.
Because you're going to get matched with bad players who you outdamage anyway so what's the diffference

>tfw some people unironically think that 50 more atk will make any difference if you still play like shit (i.e holding rising slash)

So how does it feel like being forced to solo every single EQ?

It doesn't really but when you're decent enough it's easier to squeeze more damage out of your equipment rather than improving how you play. Not like you need to spend a ridiculous amount on affixing either unless you're going for solo clear times or some shit.

If anyone is expecting someone to have Astral, Ether, Returner V, etc on units as a baseline then they are just being unrealistic.

do people respond to bait just so they can pretend the thread is alive

Yes. Just like what I'm doing right now!

Fuck you, what's wrong with pretending to be alive?

Please no bully, but I just unlocked hero and would like to try it out. Can someone give me a good skill tree build please?

Take all of the damage increasing skills then do whatever.

i wish i were alive

Just let the game die guys. Why are you still holding on? There are tons of other games you can be playing right now. Let go, user. Just let go.

Dumb dumb.

>There are tons of other games you can be playing right now

redpill me on ship4 gaijin community

Name them

"Community" doesn't exist, just circlejerks and private cliques.

Just use the recommended skilltree

It's alright if you're not a complete loner but a lot of them are. You can likely find TA buddies on ship 4. I think most of the cancer on 4 has left for 2 now.

Backlog.

That game fucking sucks

Like what?

Its declining fast, people don't log in anymore and the people that do play shitty like shit 2 pugs.

>Its declining fast, people don't log in anymore and the people that do play shitty like shit 2 pugs.
Stop lying.

>look at some SWORD HU buffs
>oh boy Cruel Throw now does 1032DPS, like holy shit, something that isn't a counter attack or Twister Fail breaking 1k DPS on SWORD
>let's give it a spin
>fat dumb shit boss finally exposes weakpoint and stops moving since Cruel Throw makes you entirely immobile for its animation on top of not being able to cancel
>connect the fucking stab that probably has no more than BHS range after all those buffs that made Fighter teleport around like in Dragon Ball
>impact in 1 2 3
>glowing ball harmlessly flies past the point blank target
T-thanks Sega, it's even better than buffing normal attacks without sacrifice bite only.

They should just make everything vulnerable to grabs

play partisan

>tfw when playing ping pong using Dragon with WL bro above 10 Hrs

Unscheduled merikuri rappy 2

Also on 4

I hope dragon rematch gives another time stone so I can make a WL

Teach me how to wl.

I alternate between this and some other games. Else I would become too burnt out. And afking in the UQ blocks only annoys active players.

I'm on a phone and typing's slow so I'll answer when I get back to my pc

irc and mumble after objectively bad because i like skype better

>skype is better
Retard

>Japanese anime MMO
>one of the best character creators
>amazing fashion
>no silly animal costumes aside from rappies and ugly lillipans.
I want to be able to do something like vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=c3xa06qKIxo

Izanai/MotherSHIP eq in shit2 in 50 mins
AKA good exp EQ

For bosses, mainly just Holding Current on weakpoints that stay in place (if you're standing right next to a target, you can adapt spin back to get into position + get a JA and TAJA), and heavenly fall if the weakpoint is jittery. Heavenly gives a ton of iframes, so it's nice when the boss doesn't give you openings for sword/partizan without having to guard-cancel PAs.
For mobbing, other cyclone is amazing aoe, but for content like ult you have to facetank attacks since it won't stunlock stuff you didn't grab. Heavenly's also nice because of the iframes as well as it having more splash than you'd think it would.
For rings, I usually just use gear save and step JA beyond the normal stuff. I don't like JG heavenly fall since it feels like you're never in range for it to connect.

Other cyclone-zero that is

Also, Kaiser rise is good for gear gen and sniping enemies/targets since it got buffed, so I keep it bound.

They will probably release an LA like that somewhere down the line. Just make sure you have a Toro suit by then.

>grabbed by darker bird
>some guy hits it with a cyclone PA
>wut

This reminds me, can someone tell me the name of bouncer-chan's outfit/accessories?

pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?登場NPC%2Fデフォルトキャラクター#bouncer Look up her name I guess, I know someone has a blog for NPC designs

How do I get a mini one?

Anyone need TAXQs on Ship 2?

Thanks Dood! i fucking love it!

>He thinks an ugly brazillian tranny is a trap

Is Astral Blaze a good DB to use for Bo? Or will its pot hinder Bo?

The pot sucks for dove-blade spam during pbf but you can use distract wing into blades instead. The weapon looks pretty cool though.

It's a top tier weapon for FiBo.

OBSESSED

Guess how much I wasted.

I haven't played PSO2 since about a month or two after they added the Gunner class, has the game changed significantly since then? I had to stop playing because GameGuard didn't like Windows 8.1 at the time.

Not enough.

Tell us about your boost, /pso2g/.
What drops did you get?
What did you affix?

*boost week

I didn't do anything at all!

This
Put me out of my fucking misery

Same

I got absolutely nothing useful from drops. I affixed my 3 qliph units and rifle though.

No one cares Kogashito

Can anyone redpill me on ranger? How do the rifle and launcher hold up against other classes in terms of damage?

Do you know what a strawman is, sophia?

#4's hair color isn't that disgusting shade of blue. I'd say that it more like one of the ayy lmaos who post here since there's also a bright shade of green there.

just play the class you think is fun user

At least I'm not a cuck like you ((((((((((((((metty))))))))))))))))

On stuff like dragon where end attract can get several ticks per shot, they're some of the best in the game. I don't know enough about how to set it up though. Divine launcher is pretty good mobbing too.

>How do the rifle and launcher hold up against other classes in terms of damage?
depends more on the player, ive seen only 1 RA do insane dps, while every other RA does a small percentage of his damage

It's one of the most skill-based classes in the game.

Koger has way better gear than that travesty of mine, and also my inventory.
its me

Not much, looking at those shitty affixes.

Oh it's plenty more spent than it looks like.
Guess a number and I'll disappoint you in ways you thought somewhat unlikely

You know announcing reports is a rule violation aye?

>D-AIS Saber

>want to login and play
>all ships offline
AM I BANNED?