/alg/ - Azur Lane General #93

Reminder
Register your account and make a bind code if you're playing on JP
Twitter account linking: now you can login to your account using your twitter account

>FAQ and other useful links you should really read before asking stuff
pastelink.net/alglinks
pastebin.com/9TiJerdg (embed)

>English news and Wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp - Japanese

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chamomi017/status/950678673635475456
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amazon da

Innocent harlot.

Gonna do naughty things to this harlot in front of her sister.

Every time I see Akagi and Kaga, I get the mental image of how they might not have human ears, and how abnormal that would look if their has wasn't hiding it.

I married this harlot!

Tooting the harlot posters away

>tfw still no glasses, shark and hipper
Holy fuck drop already

Scans when?

A piece of shit that was taken out with one bomb.

Kaga's autism okay with that.

So, the best gun for Tirpitz is the HE 406mm right?

Yes it's the best for everything that doesn't have an ability that procs on firing.

How do we make her as broken as the other kai starters?

Toot me lads I'm going in

If I get Kaga skin I'm marrying the harlot.

Deny her cola for a week.

Godspeed

Toot for harlot.

>retrofit skill
>barrage becomes HE type , every 20s 30->70% chance to enter Wargod mode, where every shot triggers a barrage.

30->70% chance to get cola from ? node

Too bad for harlot, but I'm okay with this.

I guess I have to go clear 8-4 and get my Akashi after all

Toot? What toot?

Jewcat is fine too.

Every shot, 70->90% chance to heal 10% of lost HP and become invulnerable for 5 seconds, instantly recharges a torpedo and +10% torpedo damage, 15% buff to evasion to the entire frontline for 8 seconds, and raises own reload speed by 30% for 10 seconds. Bonuses stack with themselves if they trigger before the active one is over, resetting its timer to the full duration.

>listening to various voice lines from different botes
>Get to Hood and listen to her quiet, yet proper and respectful speech, always a comforting feel
>Wales: OY MATE CARE FOR A CUP OF TEA AND SOME SANDWICHES
The Whale's cool and all, but Hood will always be best Brit Bong.

Amen.

That's not Renown.

twitter.com/chamomi017/status/950678673635475456

>American botes mostly look meh
>Wakaba and Tanikaze are complete semen demons
Does that mean they're coming to JP server first?

Disgusting.

Day ??...still no Z46 in D4...looks like is time to go back to B4,I'm bleeding Oil and haven't seen the "improved drop rate" in harder maps...that's a myth.

I got 3 Z46 from D4 while casually farming for points. I guess one of yours got sent my way.

Pls graf
Pls

I'd call that shit taste thinking Tanikaze looks like a semen demon. Don't know about Wakaba but I'm already dreading the looks now.
No user the right mindset is to repeat saying "I don't want you Graf. You are a shitty abortion of a bote." until you believe it. Then Graf will come to you.

I can't find where's the EULA is, if I rename my fizz into "Hitler" will I get banned?

I don't think nips or chinks would give a shit.

No, but you'll be laughed at for being an edgy faggot.

Oh boy, time for the third memeface boat.

Just don't. Name her Himmler or something so it's more subtle.

Thanks doc.

Thanks, I will keep that in mind.

2pure5meme

I'm ready.

They don't care. Now if you named yourself Tojo on the Chink server or Emperor Showa on JP maybe they would care. At most being called Hitler would have this happen.
Goddamn the artist could at least try with the legs. Nips have the same problem though, the fucking legs tend to be drawn off model half the time.

Not another fucking gremlin.
And I suppose we can expect something be it a mini-event or construction additions on the 12th then?

I'm so sorry Inazuma.

Finally got the chuuni carrier

Not him, but I don't even care about Graf except for the sake of collection and I still haven't gotten her, while I've constructed 5 Z46s who was the one I really wanted

is it possible to play this game using a controller?

Yes.

>tanikaze
>will likely have hamakaze's stats
>will probably have different first skill
We could have a T1 on our hands here boys

how do

Won't get a retrofit so she'll still be worse than red memeface.

>Won't get a retrofit
>改造も同時実装予定!
Really makes me think.
But it's not like there's any thing guaranteeing they'd have the same stats anyway post-retrofit.

Naisu, another cheapo goodstuff DD.

Fletchers need retrofits not this whore devs.

E-chan a cute.

Hamann stop being a useless piece of shit an make me sandwhich

How good are the rainbow torps? I barely have enough time to grind 6000 points anymore and I kinda want to just buy the other stuff instead.

>But it's not like there's any thing guaranteeing they'd have the same stats anyway post-retrofit.
This is partially true, but because of this it's actually more likely that she'll have better stats than Hamakaze than worse. The relevant stats Hama got from retrofit is torpedo and evasion. She also got some useless firepower.
When you consider:
>IJN DD
>class nameship Kagerou has skill that buffs torpedo stat
It looks very likely that Tanikaze will also have her torp stat buffed in the retrofit, which is what matters most at the end of the day.

You have another 2 days. That's 3000 points per day. That's 15 runs over the span of 24 hours. Unless you're away from the computer for the entire day you should easily be capable of doing so. Infact I'd probably average it at 10 runs per day if you include 10 runs of replication. Then 400 points from the dailies too. It should be easy to obtain.

They could easily decide to go with more FP upgrades instead of all the torp upgrades Hamakaze gets. Particularly if she gets a good skill and they want to balance it out.

Either way, all Kagerou-class DDs so far have 450+ torp as base torp stat, which is already really fucking high. She doesn't need to have the highest torp stat in the game if she gets a useful skill.

Wow I actually got one of the skins I was hoping for. Thanks Jewcat.

What the fuck? 12 fucking hard modos 6-1 and no single gold blueprint. Why is this allowed?

Congratulations on the nice clothes for your harlot.

Why is Kagerou so unpopular? She has a meme face and a crazy and slightly lewd halloween skin.

>12
hahahah

No voice. She's also one of the most common rares so everyone unceremoniously gets her without thinking much about it.

renshouhou clone

and no voice which is a killer for nips

One of the things seriously holding this game back is that not everyone is voiced yet. You'd think the devs would notice this.

Fuck you. I wanted the harlot costume and I got the useless rabbit instead.

Almost no one was voiced when the game came out, yet fanbase favorites were instantly picked.

RUDE

RABBIT IS LOVELY

I'LL FIGHT YOU

Not him, but I was extremely relieved when I didn't get rabbit skin from my box. I would have been genuinely upset, it was the only one I actively didn't want.

I will fight you too

I don't have her, nor do I want her. I don't like glasses. I don't liker her design in general. And her costume costs the lowest of the lot. I personally think I got shafted but to each their own.

Why won't people like the bunny

cute Bucky

Chinks really seem to like sideboob and skindentation.

what's that

And moles

New years gift box, go buy it nya

>You'd think the devs would notice this

What do you mean, they have noticed it and are steadily adding more. The update before the event added a bunch of voices, the event gave all the german botes voices, and presumably the update to end the event is giving a bunch of bong botes voices.

Not today jewcat, I'm out of dosh

Do you get any kind of advantage by clumping together boats from the same camp?

Has there been any info on Eldridge and Hamman figures? They were supposed to come out after new year.

Not inherently no, but some ships have skills that affect ships of the same nation like QE and Mikasa.

Some botes like QE and Prince of Wales buff botes from a certain country but otherwise not really

pls gib
muh cubes are gone

No, except when you're fielding botes whose buffs only affect specific camps. Queen Bong (+15% everything to all bongs), Misaka (+20% FP and Reload to nip BBs) and Graf (-15% damage intake to all krauts) have those and are pretty strong (though krauts are generally mediocre right now and IJN doesn't have very good BBs yet). Prince of Wales is unique because you want to field here with five murricans to boost her own stats. And of course there are a bunch of botes that work in pairs (Akaga, bunnies, cranes) or in more complex tandems (South Dakota + North Carolina + Washington for betatesters).

>naming a fucking DD after the Führer

If Hitler didn't want his name on BBs why would he put his name on a DD?

Isn't Mikasa 20% FP and Reload to all IJN botes plus 20% damage for any BBs that fire after her for like 8 seconds?

My wife laffey is so cute.

Your wife needs counseling for her crippling addition

Chinks can draw very nice legs.

>crippling addition

How else did you think she became my wife?