Lepen General- MOON or JUST Edition

>Any news?
>Is Big fat Huang a meme?
>What are your holdings?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/macron/
thelocal.fr/20170503/emmanuel-macron-vs-marine-le-pen-live-tv-debate-french-election-all-you-need-to-know
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shameless self-bump

Fat Gook is probably a meme because that guy couldn't post any proof except what might've been an edited post.
It feels like fucking eternity waiting for something to happen only because we know it's(supposedly) coming. I can usually forget about other coins no problem.

Other than that, I can't really tell even by watching trading history whether random people are selling or the whale is exiting.
As things stand right now, I have bigger hope in MCRN because it takes only 20 BTC to 100 sats instead of 100 fucking BTC. That is of course, if those pajeets didn't already scam everyone.
It's a dangerous game we're playing lads.

Just threw in 20$. Never invest your portfolio into meme coins.

>All alts going up
>A quarter of my portfolio is stuck with this scamcoin
Truly a shitty feeling

Same here, only more like half the portfolio. I was hoping to cash out last week but nothing happened so I'm missing out on all those sweet gains.
This better be worth it or else I'll an hero.

Could we moon? I'd like that. Bump

you guys did go into this with the knowledge that Trumpcoin did its thing around Trump's inauguration, right?

like, barely anything happened when he was elected

That's what I've been saying. Even when he won he election, the pump for Trumpcoin was alot smaller than the inauguration day one. Marine has only won round 1, it's just getting started.

To all lepen/mcrn bagholders:
Eat shit and drink piss, retards.

RUDE
U
D
E

No bully

It's only 1st May, still enough time. R-right guys?

It's over Tim, pack your bags

Another day, another dump of millions of Lepen.
It's getting harder and harder to believe there will be a pump when there are "people" selling millions of coins every day right before the elections.
Doesn't this worry anyone?

MCRN? What is that? Did you mean MCN?

Not, you heard it right MCRN (Macron) is the candidate LEPEN will lose to during the election.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/macron/

she's gonna lose. I sold it at the peak. bye bagholding faggots.

>real life elections will somehow reflect on the price of a virtual currency held by the users of an anime imegeboard

Bump lest the thread would die

>she's gonna lose

Nope. They are retards for dumping now. All it does is make for a cleaner pump with less weak hands in the way

New here? Check out Trumpcoin.

MCR slowly pumping while Lepen is stagnant
It's over lads

Yup, time to dump it all ;)

>
>Yup, time to dump it all ;)

Lepen volume has been steady increasing over days. It was 2, now it's over 6.

notice the ";)"

But lepen is going to lose, she's not getting inaugurated.

Y'all should buy Francs instead. FRN is the future, lads

You're being delusional with this, I'm trying to sell all my LEPEN right now for around 3sats or so and exit. Do the same or be stuck holding bags, she failed to even win the first round there's no chance of her winning the second.

13sats*

The difference between LePenn and Trumpcoin, is that Trumpcoin didn't have a competitor currency (FRANCS) that LePenn has.

She only "lost" by a few percent.

Don't underestimate how many votes can swing her way that were previously ate up by the other candidates.

Yes there was, billary or blry or something, and burn coin.

That's why you should've been both in Lepen and MCRN.

There was HILL, BLRY, BURN, PRES.
But all of those coins had virtually no activity compared to Trump Coin(very low amount traded).
Both LEPEN and MCRN have activity very similar to Trump.

No, but Francs are competing with LePenn coin in a way that Trumpcoin and Tether can't. People who would typically put money on a candidate, are instead putting money on Francs, not to mention LePenns election isn't nearly as big as Trumps

Tether?

Francs looks like a more serious coin and it would only look bad for them to pump and dump it in one day.
This coin is different.

"If I keep holding, I won'5 regret it. All the normie wageslaves will bow before me in awe of the profit I'll have made"

>still fucking holding LePen
>On May 2nd

>That's why you should've been both in Lepen and MCRN.
I was though. Pic related is after selling 500k Lepen today.

Nearly all the other parties were further left than Macron they aren't going to go to LePen, most will go to him.

If that's true then you're an idiot for trying to decrease demand for the coins you're trying to get rid of. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are just a liar.

Dear thread, don't die on me like the coins of french elections

I'm fine with helping other people on Veeky Forums, there's very little of the market here and its thanks to the original threads here that I managed to get it under 10sats to start with.

We'll send you a postcard from the moon user.

But in all seriousness, the amount you have invested is nothing to sweat about even if you lose it. I have 10x that amount and I'd rather sell at 1 sat than 4 days before the election.
But that's just me.

I'm not selling my MCRN yet but LEPEN is finished in my mind.

I have to agree with this guy, I'd rather lose a little by holding bags than lose a lot by selling too early.

>Wednesday already
>Still no pump
I was rused, right?

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

>P: "H-hello, yes this is pajeet"
>L: "Pump this shit on Sunday"

Kek

So you have 40mil+ coins?
I'm just contributing to the FUD ;)

she's so cute omfg

Lots of buy orders coming in. HOLD BOYS HOLDDDDDD.

Managed to exit my position at least, good luck everyone, I do hope it moons for you even though I don't think it will.

>Is Big fat Huang a meme?
是的

你说谎

Tv debate coming in around 4 hours.

thelocal.fr/20170503/emmanuel-macron-vs-marine-le-pen-live-tv-debate-french-election-all-you-need-to-know

>implying pajeets and chinks really care about the election

Huang ready to move

Why they should? It's not like the French care about Indian and Chinese elections

The news is 'Big Papa Huang' real name: 黃安
Has invested $2,000,000 not yet realized profits from his LEPEN pump into development of a housing project on the outskirts of Chengdu.

How about you larping fucks provide proof for once
Oh that's right you can't because it didn't happen

He doesn't exactly lurk in the shadows

You didn't exactly post any proof that you couldn't edit. These retarded posts just confirm that you're larping niggers.

Mad that you sold? :)

You want me to post the big papas thigh tattoo?

No, I'm just wondering, if his 148 mil LEPEN will be worth $2 000 000, then my bag is worth $200 000. I've come to the conclusion you're all niggers who can't do basic math.

Post his dick in your mouth

Big Papa Huang has many many girlfriend.

Asking here since it's the only french election related thread

I want to bet on the election outcome but france forbid bet on political event and foreign site forbid french to subscribe to them.
Does someone know a way to bet safely on the election?

I know a guy in Paris can help you. Call +0033140342556 tell them Jabour sent you.

conicha dog dog wuff wuff very good dog very good wuff wuff doggo god boi

i struggle to see how the inherent value of macron or lepen coins alters at all regardless of the outcome, why would it change anything? they're worthless memecoins before and after the event.

wew lad

Glad I got out. :)

I'm buying up a ton of lepen tonight. Am I making a mistake senpai?

Probably. Just make sure you can lose the cash if this doesn't pan out.

>t. $20 into Lepen

Fact: lepen will be going back up prior to the election.

Whether or not it moons remains to be seen, but there will be at least small profits to be had.

Don't sell yourself short though, I've seen shittier shit coins pump to high places.