Give me 1 (one) good reason why Kissinger hasn't been tried for war crimes?

Give me 1 (one) good reason why Kissinger hasn't been tried for war crimes?

Because he is well connected and protected?

he did not commit any war crimes

Corruption of the governing body.
Political connections.
Money.

Because the U.S. can never do anything wrong.

Kissinger was a good boy protecting our freedumbs he dindu nuffin

Winning side is immune

>winners
>war crimes
Pick one

victors write history, etc.

note how all people that was tried for war crimes in history were losers

this, cry about it more you bitch nigga South Americans. You all wanted that American dick.

Cuz he's got (((connections))).

>You all wanted that American dick.

And you guys love to suck a jewish dick

When they help us make the rest of the world our bitch then sure

>btfo commies so hard they're still crying about it 50 years later

How can one man be so based?

Are you trolling or just stupid?

There was not a communist threat in many countries that were the object of military coups. In Brazil, for example, the president deposed was making many reforms that would reduce inequalities among the people. (there is material in the English wiki; in the English wiki there aren’t sources, but they exist in the Portuguese one):

The main reason for Goulart's fall was his Basic Reforms plan (Reformas de Base), a group of social and economic measures of nationalist character that predicted a greater state intervention in the economy.[ Among the reforms were:
• Education reform: it aimed to combat adult illiteracy with the widespread use of the pioneering teachings of Paulo Freire and his method. The government also proposed to hold a university reform and prohibited the operation of private schools. It was imposed that 15% of the income produced in Brazil would be directed to education.
• Tax reform: control of any transfer of profits by multinational companies with headquarters abroad; the profit should be reinvested in Brazil. The income taxwould be proportional to personal profit.
• Electoral reform: extension of voting rights to illiterate people and low-ranking military officers.
• Land reform: non-productive properties larger than 600 hectares would be expropriated and redistributed to the population by the government. At that time, the agricultural population was larger than the urban.

The man was going to make the country a better place, with more freedom, greater redistribution of riches and more emphasis on the people who were the most deprived of means.

To think that the US and the military were “fighting communists” in this case you either need to be:

a) Stupid

or

b) Be acting in bad-faith.

>When they help us make the rest of the world our bitch then sure

>our bitch

You mean to make people around the world, as well as you guys, the bitches of large corporations.

Average people in the U.S. is just as easily manipulated and used as any other population in the world.

Because he's a genius who saved our economy by negotiating with the Saudis to have OPEC force everyone else on the planet to pay for oil in US dollars, allowing for us to fully pull out of gold backing and making it so that we could literally print as much paper money as we want and export our inflation to everyone else on the planet for as long as everyone needs oil (i.e. for the rest of human history up until when we're all killed by an asteroid).

Kissinger won a Nobel Peace prize so obviously he's good just like Obama, filthy goyim

There is no good reason, only shitty reasons

He's American

>Give me 1 (one) good reason why any American citizen hasn't ever been tried for war crimes?
Because we don't recognize international criminal court jurisdiction over our own citizens and sure as shit aren't going to be charging them ourselves.

Ah yes the future will be petroleum based of course. Lol.

For anyone interested on kissinger check out kissinger's shadow by Greg grandin. If you're at all curious if he committed war crimes, you'll find answers in it

>americans
>not stupid
>not acting in bad faith.

>petroleum economy
>future
t. Energy management major.

He dindunuffin

Its a meme by started Christopher "fedora" Hitchens

well sure but at least they get to live in America

Ohhh shit boys we got an energy management major here, he's almost not an undergraduate i think we should listen

Because he's right.

It wasn't about threat, it was about cultivating an anti-communist bloc in South America to oppose growing Soviet influence, sort of a South American Warsaw pact with the US as the master ruling over it's vassals. It's quite clear that Kissinger didn't care about the countries immediate wellbeing, merely that there was no chance for the USSR to ever gain a foothold in South America. And it worked, war with the Soviet Union was avoided and the world at large was made largely peaceful.

Realpolitik includes doing bad things to preserve global peace.

lol, go on, wow us with tales of that thorium power you think is going to magically start mattering.

Because he was born in my hometown like 700m from my house

first post is best post

Because he's part of the right-wing imperialist cabal that rules America

230m + he was born close to a jewish graveyard

>Muriburgers defend that

No source on that quote so it's not real.

Other shits gonna start mastering as we start running out of oil, which is close. Also fossil fuel dependence is causing climate changing and directly harming our planet. Idk what world you live in but I live in reality man