FUCK I KNEW I SHOULDA SOLD THAT XBY WHILE IT WAS IN THE 200s

FUCK I KNEW I SHOULDA SOLD THAT XBY WHILE IT WAS IN THE 200s

I'm in the fucking red again now

Its ok it is coming back

What did you do wait an hour? Calm down and hold.

I panicked too user. Sold for a profit nonetheless.

it's climbing back up now, will be 1k sats soon

That was a group of Pajeets who dumped 20 million XBY in total. They were all banned from the chat for gloating. Anyway it is good as this was never a Pajeet coin, and needed the distribution for dca

>get angry OP
>go ahead and sell
>you don't need this burden any longer
>get out while you can
>you weren't meant for /biz

>selling xby before it hits btrex and reaches 1k sat
dont do this poorfag

When?

Just fucking hold you weak handed noob

how do people expect coins always to go up? Prices move, think about it, please. Just wait, this will go to ~500 sats. Have faith

Also be glad that dumper is out of the game now, gives it room to grow. 175 sats again btw

1-2 weeks max. just hold onto them

this guy is right desu. price is already recovering

15 minutes later: 192 sats now

Sold at 186, scalped the profits, bought back in at 190.

I'm comfy. Made me £30 so I will treat myself to sumfin nice. Thank you Pajeet faggot.

200+ sats again, only strong hands win

seriiously, when will you dumb niggers learn to not panic and BUY THE FUCKING DIP?

This.

that was one of the most brutal dumps Ive seen, 60 % crash . c-cex didnt even follow it, since they knew it was pajeets being shitty

Now I feel like a fucking pussy for not making use of the dump to almost double up my XBYs

I ended up selling due to having just woken up, and seeing a giant red line on my chart. I had been reading about XBY being a scam the night before. Then I came to Veeky Forums to find everyone reeeing. Even then I held out. But when I weighed it up, and it seemed more than likely it was a PnD of sophisticated proportions, so I sold, went back to sleep, and when I saw it had recovered, bought back in.

I imagine todays dump was similar to the wall street crash for many people, I am just glad it wasnt PnD and just some shortsighted nigger.