/bdog/ The MMORPG Black Desert

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, p2w rng mechanics, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, Baka, Inner_Circle
Eu: Pettanco

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/3kJqJSPZ

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous Thread :

adras is the worst striker NA

elfpost!

ME WANT LAHN!!!

Is there a secret to mystic knife ears I can't quite get them right

>mystic
>wearing DK armor
user...

would u retards learn how to make a thicc character n stop posting these twig bitches

BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
UAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
GUYS I JUST FUCKING RIPPED A NEW ONE IN MY BACKSIDE AAAAAAAAA
I FUCKING BRAPPED A WHOLE IN MY FUCKING UNDIES AND ITS STILL GOING OUT HARD AT FULL FORCE
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
GASSY PIKKY CANNOT CONTAIN HIS BRAPS TODAY BDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGG

I know they're not one im just making an elf related post to stay on the topic of elves

oh my apologies then~

hey bdog how do I get some cute traps to suck my boihole really cutely ;3c

I just want eppu peppun to kiss my secret spot seductively he's so cute ( i love his cute smile lol!)

thank you for reeding :0)

shut up retard and post cute mydiccs ;3

GONK
GONKGONKGONK
GONK
GONKGONKGONKGONKGONK
GONKGONKGONK
GONKGONKGONKGONK
GONKGONK
GONKGONKGONK
GONKGONKGONK
GONKGONKGONKGONKGONK
GONKGONKGONKGONKGONKGONK
GONKGONKGONK

>hhhuyyyyh6yhmjfjfjjffjfggghggyuyyyyyyhhhhuuuuiiiii
abbaaahhbbabbabaaahhhhababahuuuauaauaarrrtcuumaaaaho

crungus my friend :)))) just a big pot of the old crungus cannot believe these erp degenerates cant into this whole crungus rn lolololol
if you guys want to see siome good crungus just pm me (blde_at honora_) in the bdog officiela discor or ingame lolzorz i hope to crung u guys soon with this fat crungus hogzzzzzz

HOT HOT
PIPING HOT
EXTRA HOT
HEILANG KNOT
POUNDING MY CUNNY
SINCE MY MASTER WAS PAID MONEY
THE SPECTATORS THINK ITS FUNNY
HIS CUM IS GOING INTO MY TUMMY
MY SHIT IS QUITE RUNNY
I LOVE MY HEILANG CUMMY!!!!

>I need a new class that Koreans call bad as is and we know nothing about how the awakening plays or if it's even good
>I want to spend lots of money gearing up and slutting up a class I will only play for a short while before going back to my original choice
>I'm a dumb retarded sheep who would be better off playing WoW or team fortress 2 along with other people on my intellect level

slow claps

steps out of the shadows

Heh… not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your brap, I mean. It’s not bad. A good first attempt. It’s plenty wet... I can tell it’s got some thought force behind it… lots of sticky flakes…

But brapping isn’t all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You’re skilled… that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Brapster? To join those esteemed brap ranks? To call yourself a member of the Braphogs Corps?
Brapping takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes ranch dressing. The world-class Brapping – I mean the big guys, like Susan "Gutmonster" Chewwy and Billy "Straight off the Bone" Jenkins – they’re out there day and night, eating mayonnaise covered mass-produced meats, working tirelessly to gastricilate that next big brap.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new brap doesn't even smell. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it’s “tryhard,” or ignores it as they let rip a chunk-less squeek up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate brappers over at reddit. The Brap Game is rough, kid, and I don’t just mean the one you just lost :). It’s a rough business, and for every artisan booty bomb in your shit factory, some cocksucker at 9gag has a recording of a squeeker or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don’t get all mopey on me. You’ve got skill. You’ve got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards…

FAT BRAP
TAMER BRAP
FART IN MY FACE TAMER GIRL!
I WANT TO BE GASSED TO DEATH BY A PUDGY TAMER!!!!
PLEASE GAS ME TAMER!!!!

new player here
is there anything I need to know jumping in or can I just roll with it and figure it out along the way?

kys fucking retard

nice samefag

holy shit that is not ok

i am not the same as the other posters and I am not a fag

be nicer.....

im gonna marry fantasy i love you frantasy ur my cutest maewha in the game *kissing noises* i love fantasy hes so cute!!

see posts
And other than that make sure to gather whenever you can and look into making crates as soon as ASAP

shut the fuck up fricktard

(You)

>4

What the fuck is happening in this thread

GUNK MY ASSSSSSSSSSS!
GUNK MY ASS!
GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNK!!!

this is an english only board can you stop shitting all over it dumnass

kys avatarshitters

Hello!
Welcome to /bdog/!
The shitposting you're experiencing is the focused assburgers of the inner circle, best known as the inner cucks in this thread!
Enjoy your stay, user!

naaki pretty

fantasy kiss me :3c

>default tamer
>tranny

very prety

chum chug

I still enjoy your shots you whore

>sixteen
>(16)
>unique posters

samefag

samefag(innercucks)

Hopefully the next class will be male.

It won't

the next expansion is dreegan or someshit
isn't that the home of the dwarves or giants?
I'd venture a guess dwarves will be added

A foul mouthed hammer wielding dwarf may not be bad at all.

I wish I could run away and hide in this game but people I am trying to avoid play this MMO too..

>BDO is started to age graphics wise

Damn...I remember when Tera looked amazing too and now it looks atrocious.

Gonna be the same for BDO soon, too.

BDO was never super pretty in motion, just still shots.
They did an amazing job with DoF

This is what you faggots get for willingly suffering that inner cuck OP. By turning a blind eye you silently give them the nod it's okay to sperg out and shitpost.

owo
kissu~
Chu!~~~(that's a kissy sound)

is this general always this trash?

does the asula's set 5 piece bonus activate with 2 earrings 2 rings and the belt? or do you need each unique piece?

nope
the inner cucks just focus their autism every couple of months and blankets this general with their autism for a thread or two

well where the FUCK can I go for some up to date beginner guides
Going to install it overnight

besides the inner cucks removing ITC and injecting their dead guild and the leddit guild into the OP, all the other links work
check the pastebin

i'd like to know this as well, i just got 2 earrings 2 rings and the belt but it doesnt seem to be adding 20 accuracy to my stats when i mouse over AP, is it just hidden or what?

It'll activate with double ring / earring + 1
There'd only be 4 max pieces to combine otherwise

We need more lewd elves in here.

What do you need help with?

oh so you can't double up on both the earrings and rings, got it.

of course it's hidden
the modus operandi for a long time was to keep everything hidden and let the players find out for themselves
since the huge data leak everything's shifting, but it's still obfuscated by the gook devs being trash at porting the game to the west

You can double up on both earrings and rings, sorry if my phrasing made it seem otherwise

right so there's no cover all bases starter guide, just specific stuff when I get more acquainted with the game, I'll keep the pastebin in mind then, thanks.

Nothing specific since I haven't played yet. Sometimes games just have shit like
>things I wish I knew before I started playing
ect.

The only glaring thing is don't waste money and don't vendor stuff that you can market. Are you on EU?

Here I am at the beach
Chilling with my friends

oh that's weird then because i've got
2 earrings
2 rings
belt
that's 5, but it's not adding the 20 accuracy from the 5 piece to my stats.

How do you redeem the ahon kirus armor for the outfit?

As some other user said earlier the accuracy is hidden because hidden stats are fun right
You can test using 2 earrings + 1 ring or 2 rings + 1 earring with the 3 set bonus for seeing that it actually does count

oh
i'm half relieved that my 5 piece is in fact working
but half angry that this game still has fucking hidden stats

stats arent hidden anymore

>+4(97) DR
it might as well be hidden

a lot of set bonuses are hidden, like grunils.

pay 15 dollars for a coupon

It's not a lot of money, what's your gear look like?

do people even list equipment tailoring coupons on the market place? i really want one too

Graphics getting revamped this year, they showed it at their Festa

They aren't getting revamped.
New filters are being added, god rays are being added, and they're messing slightly with lighting and DoF

No new textures, no work on the popin, no prettier models, just filters

the popin honestly is the biggest drag on the game visually

What the fuck is that thing on the right?

High-end mode removes a lot of it. The game just has a lot of wonky coding, like object's having a lowest level-of-detail of nothing (so objects just vanish instead of being blurry/low-res) and objects not "existing" until their texture is loaded (try running into a rank1 house, you'll probably get boxed in by this).

kakooooiiiii

m.2 ssd's make the pop in only noticeable in cities and that's only when i'm hauling ass through it with a tier 8 with special instant accel